Marilize legajuana

Is there anything actually wrong with weed? I think weed is good especially when on Sup Forums. By the way i'm high right now.

Nothing wrong.

DUDE

>turns out 30k die in car accidents

It's mainly harmful in terms of the opportunity cost. Every minute spent smoking weed is a minute better spent doing just about anything else.

>Every minute spent on Sup Forums is a minute better spent doing just about anything else.
>Every minute spent watching tv is a minute better spent doing just about anything else.
and on and on and on

Also, dude, it's the current year + 1 and you don't support marilizing it?

And? The economy needs to slow down.

"tobacco attributed deaths"

bullshit. tobacco doesn't kill more people than anything else. these stats are misleading.

The only people that gain to benefit from it not being legal are

Tobacco industry
Alcohol industry
Drug and Law enforcement
Pharmaceutical industry
Prison industry

I know Sup Forums has a hard-on for corporations and mega wealthy now though.

>**Footnote: we excluded all the cases that it does kill, so we can claim it doesn't kill

>Is there anything actually wrong with weed?
Only that some people will inevitably abuse it as they do legal drugs, but I think that those people should have that choice. I don't smoke DUDEweed myself, but I think that other people should have the legal ability to do so.

at the very least there should be some regulation about it
children are taught ad nauseam to be responsible and not drink and drive
likewise, shouldn't there be a similar system for weed?

You're absolutely correct. Television should be banned.

>Is there anything actually wrong with weed?

Yes there is. That said, I'm big on freedom and having it prohibited seems to cause more problems than it solves so I think it should be legal. Also I like smoking it.

>By the way i'm high right now.
Me too buddy.

yeah man it's great when your room mates smoke it every day and make the apartment smell like shit and smoke and you cant tell them to stop cause they're not going to

Weed is linked to causing psychotic symptoms.

Not Pictured: Lives ruined because of addicted potheads that use drugs to escape reality.

Death is rarely the worst thing

Are you in a legal state? Can you afford to have the roommate leave? If you're not in a legal state and can go solo...

I'm not in a legal state and the way the apartment complex works is you pay for an individual room so I'm already technically solo
I could call the cops but I don't want to fuck their lives up

Then deal with it hippy.

It makes you a degenerate jigaboo

Tobacco doesn't kill anyone the cancer does

>I don't want to fuck their lives up
That's retarded. They are illegally diminishing your quality of life, but you don't want to do anything about it because they would have repercussions for being a criminal dick?

They know the risks. If you want to still be a pussy, write a passive aggressive note and leave it on their door, asking them to stop. When the pothead inevitably can't because they are addicted, then get them in trouble. If you don't want them jailed, talk to the apartment manager and get them kicked.

No we just hate niggers more than corporations and niggers like weed

same desu listening to reggae really contrasting feelings you know

> I don't want to ruin their lives
They've already ruined their lives by being degenerate you massive cuck

I smoke pot. I like it better than drinking because no hang over.

please provide more than zero sources

dude, like, i just dont understand
>*hack cough cough*
why, like, people just
>spends every paycheck on weed and weed related clothing
dont, like, legalize
>fails all classes
marijuana, man

You need to kill yourself right now. Right. Now.

Everything wrong, you filthy niggers.

Go read Herbert Marcuse, hes the one who says that revolution in the modern world is achieved by degeneracy, specially drugs.

Hes part of the (((Frankfurt School))), btw

>pic related

valid, verified and 100% backed and proven source? this isn't the village where we all operate on word-of-mouth

protip: you won't be able to provide it because anything anti-cannabis is propaganda since there aren't any large, reputable governments capable of studying it fully without bias

side note: adam lanza took 100% legal, prescribed antidepressants

>Go read Herbert Marcuse,
Go fuck off.

>hueland
>calling us filthy niggers
Cannabis isn't degenerate, the culture surrounding it is.
People did just fine in the 1910's and 1920's when cannabis was used as prescribed medicine in the US.

Weed is no big deal, its heroin we should be wasting our time with. There is nothing worse than the opiate jew.

wtf I hate america now

Kiwki speaks the truth

It's not the worst thing in the world. It just makes you complacent and way too comfortable with a shitty situation. Plus the amount of money you spend on it as a habit is unacceptable. I will always live in regret at the money I have thrown away on getting an escape.

I was an all day 'ere day pot smoker for years and I just quit a month ago, My mind feels clearer and I'm less fatigued throughout the day.

It's fun and all but once you've "been there" enough times it becomes stale and it's not worth being seen as a peon by employers and only qualifying for jobs making $10/hour your whole life while trying to financially accommodate being high every chance you get just to cope with how shitty life can be. Some people can handle only smoking sometimes but a lot of people can't and I was one of them.

It's really just a medicine used to deal with depression but in the end it just makes that pain worse and only temporarily makes you feel better.

It should be legal, but that does not mean employers should hire potheads for any real jobs.

>Cannabis
>look at me
>I'm a pseudo intellectual
I smoke marijuana and you're the reason people hate it and people like you.