There'll be more to cum

Awww, did you Nazi's hiding behind your complete misunderstanding of constituional free speech have a bad week?

Sorrrryyyyyy buttercup

>implying this isn't a lottery win for Milo in ever sense.

Imagine the amount of horse dildos he can buy now, communism btfo

>two buttons that arent mutually exclusive
fuck off CTR

Thanks for making money for Milo. Back to work, intern!

uh oh ur triggered

that's not how that meme works

lol @ the tools that give him their money for him to hear his own voice

SHUT.
IT.
DOWN

Leaf logic.

>broken meme
Wow really finalised my solution.

I have another solution.

It's saltwater.

Made from my tap water and your tears.

how fucking new at this are you?
here's one to add
>KYS
do it now, user

That's less a choice and more a timeline. They're getting pretty violent because they have the college mob mentality and have convinced themselves that becoming activists will save the country and their very lives. Because Nazi name calling.

Also Harry Potter morality.

Yeah man when the real Nazi's showed up everyone was also like "ugh just Nazi name calling"

Sorry did Ihurt your safe sapce here at Sup Forums?

jesus you must be fucking 12 or something
no shill can be this fucking retarded

> They're getting pretty violent because they have the college mob mentality

Yeah pretty sure like half of them don't even go to college and probably all read more books tha you

Buddy I am your father

Ohhhh, you think the leftists are getting violent. Wait until we retaliate

One more (You) you'll never get.

Buddy violence started when that Milo Nazi started pretend his was intelligent while ignoring written history

Why not both? The guy that sucker punched Spencer couldn't drop him.

Is it gay if I jerked off to that piece of this being punched?

This is his face his face is shit

Using physical violence to stop people from exerting their right to free speech isn't free speech.

That's something very basic to understand through common logic, for someone who isn't a shitskin or a leaf.

You can be a sensitive bully.

A bully can punch someone for misgendering them because they are too weak to take it.

poor Milo!

Hey there you are! You did it! You misunderstood your own constitution!

Freedom of speech means the government can't arrest you. It doesn't mean citizens can't shut you down.

It doesn't mean private businesses can end contracts.

The only thing a fucking leaf knows about free speech is how to destroy it.

Way to fuck that one up, retard

>that meme
A large faction of leftists are weak, psychotic fags. The whole milo protest wouldn't have even happened if they could just accept someone they don't like speaking in a building near a building they might be in at the time. However, there are also violent commie thugs, and the weak leftists have started waving them around. If you want a good sense of this system, just watch the beginning of the NYU protest last night. Things were very briefly heating up, burning hats and whatnot, and then the NYPD swooped in and arrested the agitators. Very quickly the rest split into either "oh, hey, uh, just walking to class, sorry, gotta get through" or infantile yelling about boogeymen.

Why do you retards think you are clever? Both those statements are true and mutually reinforcing.

Those buttons arent mutually exclusive at all though

Fucking lefties cant even meme right

Can anyone do an edit of this with 'Fear of a tyrannical government to own guns is crazy' and 'Trump is running a tyrannical government'

and by that I meant 'Fear of tyrannical government as a reason to own guns is crazy'

unless that a chemistry joke you need to go home you leaf shill

no one uses normie memes here

>using violence to silence someone who may hurt your feelings
>criticizing anyone opposing that violence
>leaf

Clearly you've never dealt with tantrums.
Or children.

>implying violent thugs can't feel they need a safe space
>implying they weren't being violent thugs at Berkley precisely because someone was invading their safe space

>autism

>Lefties rioting and punching who not have their opinions is the same that someone saying that he disagrees with you
Welp.

>ignoring written history
OH, THE IRONY