Why has this not been done yet???

Why don't we just throw a molotov or two into a crowd of protesters? If we hid our faces like the (((Anti)))fas do then it wouldn't be too difficult to get away with it from a long range (possibly even from a building) right?

And liberals have no soul or morals so whats to say we're not just cleaning degenerates off the streets? I mean at this point they're basically terrorists

Because we aren't cowards.

Let normies do it.

Because that's literally what they want us to do to fit the new narrative they're trying to sell.

Also fuck off you goddamn obvious plant.

That plus, we could blame it on the masked antifa people

Because the moment we strike back is the moment we lose all credibility. Look at how patient the Christians were and how much they took up the ass before they started wiping their state clean.

Be patient, this will all die down as time goes on.

Post moar

More what?

Neck yourself

Isn't this the same argument that Trudeu laid out as to why we shouldn't fight against Islamic terrorism? Something like if you fight them they win?

So much winning going round lately.

Whens my fucking turn

We are already winning. We don't need to sink to their level.

Cute boys

There is a difference between patience and cowardice. Trump will help lift the fog of leftist rage over time.

Have to stay on topic.

You make a good point and I think you're right - it just hurts to see the rampancy of the left

I don't have the attention span for that ;-;

We are winning big. Shills here are the proof.

Yeah. The people pushing for organized violence are either false flaggots, concern shills, or retards who don't understand what's going on. Violence if you get attacked is completely justified, though.
Also, notice these types of things only happen in liberal hellholes. There isn't much to stop them from doing it.

Fbi honeypot hello

Go home, CTR v2