Well pol, what do you have to say for yourselves

well pol, what do you have to say for yourselves

i want to sound like a nazi

I don't ask myself things in cursive like some faggot.

frankly if I look whole I'm driving and see "muslim" and "jew" and the guy holding the sign is fucking ugly, I'm going to assume he's a crazy homeless person.

Fuck mudslimes

>implying Jews aren't the reason we have a problem with Muslims in the first place

I don't remember Jews treating women like property or beheading "infidels"

kek

lol did he really say that?

this

to the jews we're all property

Muslim isn't a race.

I want this ride to end.
I want to wake up and the past 150 years just never happened.

Islam is a toxic ideology, and I'll hate it as long as I draw breath. If that makes me a nazi, I don't care.

Nigga, replace the words "while males" with "Jews" and see how the fuck your rhetoric sounds.

Fucking hypocritical niggerfaggots

youre right they instead treat everyone like property and slowly behead entire nations

Replace the word "Muslim" with the word "AFUCKINGWHITEMALE" and ask yourself, do I sound like an SJW?

fpbp

>past 150 years
why stop there...

Maybe he's talking about silk and shit.

all the persian rugs maybe

>well pol, what do you have to say for yourselves
Gas the muslims.

but for fuck sakes... get it right this time.

>well JEWS, what do you have to say for yourselves

what do you have to say for yourself, nazi?

>I don't remember Jews treating women like property or beheading "infidels"
But Jews are human. Muslims, not so much.

>Islam is a toxic ideology, and I'll hate it as long as I draw breath. If that makes me a nazi, I don't care.

If anything, you're understating it.

* Sex slavery
* Raping children
* Drinking camel piss
* Beating women
* Specifications on how much feces can be in your food
* etc.

Islam is beyond pure filth.

Fuck kikes, fuck Muslims, and fuck you, OP.

>Fuck kikes, fuck Muslims, and fuck you, OP.
can we at least agree to gas the muslims first?

Radical Jewish terrorists are sneaking into our country to rape and murder our people.

This

Leaf post best post

>Yesterday a jewish male raped his 12 year old wife, afterwards he performed a jewish honor killing, beheading his 12 year old wife for being immoral after catching her watching western cartoons. Later that week he was seen firing an AK47 in a synagogue where other jewish worshipers were peacefully praying. Afterwards he joined fellow Zionist extremists in destroying an ancient Buddhist temple and burning ancient priceless artifacts.

Is the joke that the Jewish ethnostate was the first foreign country to support the muslim ban in the first place?

Because that's a good joke.

What is this from? I want to comfy and watch it.

Fucking Jews, always doing chemistry and having Nobel prizes.

The way nazis claim jews are behind the scenes rubbing their hands and the cause of the worlds problems.
Is the same to the left saying white people are behind the scenes rubbing their hands and the cause of the worlds problems.
Also this dudes sign doesn't make any fucking sense. Let's change muslim to pokemon. Doesn't prove a point very fucking much now does it.

This is worse than anything Trudeau ever said.

"I really wish all this radical Jewish terrorism would stop killing the gays in my community."

Makes the left sound really bad.

(Muslims) control major money sources and also many major media outlets in some way or form. (Muslims) also control Hollywood and the narratives that they push, which undeniably have an affect on average people. Many of the (Muslims) in Europe are in control of the media and actively push pro refugee stories and thwart any attempts to put refugee crime in a negative light.

Just doesn't sound the same. It's missing....something....

Kikes and goatfuckers need to be expelled from the western world, along with their spineless limpdick sympathizers.

Me and cumbeard the cardboard prophet will hash this out on the street.

You don't build fabric, you weave it.

assuming this slick nigger is jewing us with tricky words

and assuming the quote is real

seems unreal. it has a dream like quality.

Replace the word ANTIFA with COMMUNIST.

DON'T I SOUND LIKE A FUCKING AWESOME FREEDOM FIGHTER?

Seriously, if they love mudslimes so much, why don't they try living with them in their own country?

Unfortunately, I have no sauce. The Brit who blessed a recent WebM thread with this never gave any.

I dunno, he doesn't sound like a nazi to me.

>Gotta gas em all! Judemon!

>there was a jewish terrorist attack the other day
>jewish suicide bombers ran in to a western country's embassy killing dozens

is this a webm thread now?

A much better use of board space than another one of these "Well Sup Forums?" threads.

Somebody shop it so it says:

Replace the word "Nazi" with the word "Jew" and ask yourself: do I sound like a fucking NAZI?

>replace the word "muslim" with the word "nazi" and ask yourself, do I sound like a fucking jew?

>1488

Unsere Mutter, unsere Vater. Known in English as Generation War.
It's an okay show. Has some great moments like that webm but also some really silly stuff.

>soon...webm

>Replace the word "white" with "Jew"

Oh wait

This is really weird.

Muslims hate dogs, behead non muslims, keep their women wrapped in medieval garments from head to toe, and fling faggots off high buildings.

And libtards support them.

How many jewish terrorists have there been?