Are we really smart?

Are we really smart?

Why is it that Sup Forums is right about everything?

yes
cant tell you

basically just believe the opposite of what the jew media tries to sell you and you're 95% there. the rest is intuition

I feel like a select few of us are extremely smart and run everything. The rest of us are fucking retarded no matter how much we try to self improve.

>Are we really smart?
no

>Why is it that Sup Forums is right about everything?
shh

Confirmation bias and survivorship bias. Sup Forums is fucking retarded, but all the retarded and incorrect predictions are forgotten.

Sometimes I wonder if we're all unknowing pawns of some vast conspiracy.

Mainstream society has embraced a pseudo-religion with unquestionable dogmas of absolute human equality and the belief that individual actions have no consequences upon society.

We reject these dogmas, and are thus able to see reality the way 95%+ of human history saw it. It feels pretty good.

Sup Forums is full of geniuses

just not deluded as most are,
this may seem equivalent to intellect in a world mired in easy comfortable lies

Wonder no longer. If you don't know now ya know, nigga

Sometimes when I replace my dog's water, I think to myself, "who replaces my water??"

We are just less susceptible to manipulation, so our assumptions aren't based in the narratives peddled by the mainstream. When you get down to brass tacks, the truth remains. We are after that, and we trade in that. We have also been shitting on eachother for years, so we don't have to worry about PC bullcrap that prevents most people from cutting at that nerve.

we don't get called out when we're wrong, which is 99.9% of the time.

Sup Forums is full of something

there aren't any filters here so we get a good picture of the inner workings of different ideologies. Censorship just makes people ignorant and kills them in the end.

You can be spared on the Day of the Rake

WE WUZ GODS N' SHIEET

name 5 that mattered faggot

>tfw I'm the latter
At least I have a job.

The dolphin says 'kekekekekekek'

Sup Forums is not smart, but Sup Forums is always right

Post more brain feels

Cant compete wit dat BDB. Dolphin chicks love the big human dick tho

>implying we understand dynamics of being incorrect
>tfw will never know

>Sup Forums is not smart, but Sup Forums is always right (wing)
so basically, Sup Forums is the most autistic board

Sup Forums is always wrong
and
Sup Forums is always right

Everything posted on Sup Forums is in a constant state of peer review. Since every post in inherently equal, ideas are constantly being questioned, cross referenced, and refined. Eventually, they evolve into something resembling the truth through sheer memetic mutation.

It's also why 90% of the internet's memes used to come from here.

We're stupid, crazy, and always right.
What does this tell you about the nature of reality?

fuck this hit me hard

We might be smart and we might not be.
But when it comes to the world of people, we rely on the wisdom of the ages, and the mainstream rejects that wisdom. That is why we are always right.

Kek is with us, meme magic is real, magic is the source of infinite knowledge. This is not satire, this is not a joke, magic is real.

Checked and praised
Shadilay

Dolphins are always screaming because they can see the future.jpg

-INTJ/P are always the mastermind types.

Its the psychic vampires

Natural selection. Sup Forums has no karma system and no one gets banned for their opinion, so there is no mechanism to enforce groupthink or push shared positions besides their objective, provable correctness.

Because Sup Forums does great job of forgetting most of its bullshit predictions.

Get this many people in a room together and something is bound to come out right. We then just propagate those truths found through filtering and spread them.

No. Sup Forums is full of cynical retards that would rather set the nation on fire than have a functional society for all.

I have 140 IQ. + I'm ethnic libertarian. Coincidence? I don't think so

Sup Forums isn't smart, Sup Forums just allows unfettered free speech relative to the rest of the internet.

This means blatantly obvious truths become openly discussed vs. hinted at allowing the community to get at the root of matters.

Sup Forums isn't smart so much as we use our collective group conciousness to alter the very fabric of time and space via use of quantum memetics and manipulation of the root social matrix

Being incorrect doesn't mean you're wrong.

You're sort of right but a lot of people here are probably unfairly sidelined by society hence enjoy seeing it fall apart. I think the average Sup Forums user is definitely smarter than the average person, although my perspective might be different coming from suburban Australia.