BEAVIS TRUMP WASTED TAXPAYER FUNDS ON BIZ TRIP

washingtonpost.com/business/economy/eric-trumps-trip-to-uruguay-cost-taxpayers-97830-in-hotel-bills/2017/02/03/ababd64e-e95c-11e6-bf6f-301b6b443624_story.html?utm_term=.a833fac9d5ce

I really don't care at this point
Your nigger that you worshipped for eight years spent money getting the secret service laid in guatemala
he couldnt even spring for classier US, swiss or german whores
thats no way to treat a servicemember of the USA

If you read the article, it's bitching that 97k in hotel rooms had to be spent because he has secret service protection.

Fucking Eric. This is retarded, this had better not happen again.

Don't give Eric a pass just because Obama was worse. I hate that the whiny leftists and shills have created an environment where we can't criticize the administration when it does something bad.

Oh never mind then, I didn't want to give clicks. My point stands but disregard for now.

Should've spent it on plastic surgery.

Niggers cost taxpayers billions of dollars per year. Where is their article on this?

>washington post
Why is this not 404'd already?

yes secret service need to stay in hotels like every fucking day
It's not any cheaper to stay at home, they probably paid less cuz a poorer country

The libs don't bat an eye at a trilliondollars on niggers, or hundreds of billions on spics

Just because most of the "women" in Brazil are men with a snip and a tuck doesn't mean that's how the rest of the world needs to operate.

>washington post
fake news

LOL we are counting dollars now?

>Hurrdurr it's ok for Trump to be corrupt because Obama was corrupt too

You sycophantic faggots are the worst. Trump could literally shit into your mouth and you would act like it's the greatest thing ever.

>you aren't allowed to have a business career if you're a member of the President's family!

>You're allowed to use $97,000 of tax payer money on travel bills when you're a business man

>washington post

He has no choice. Secret service was the reason, not him. He can't be in his home all day until Trump isn't President. Obama and his family cost us a shit ton more and I didn't see the media cover that like they're doing now.

>unironically defending Eric's looks
>burgers are this retarded

CTR just give up.

Trump isn't taking the $30k a year salary for being president though so that makes up for it

obongo blows tens of trillions of dollars and now the left is concerned about budget.