IQ 90-105: religious because too dumb to question enough

IQ 90-105: religious because too dumb to question enough

IQ 105-120: Atheist because intelligent enough to question narratives and has level of pretension that makes them believe they're too smart for religion

IQ 120-140: Sees through the pretension and refuses to blindly accept scientific theories that are full of holes and gaps that are plugged only by ideas instead of facts, and realizes that through the complexity of the universe and mathematical odds that there is in fact a creator

IQ 140+: Could go either way and each has a sufficient argument for their belief that they hold

Devout Christian here. Where do you fit in this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/beautiful-minds/200909/the-truth-about-the-termites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't fit cause I don't believe

so the second one

God I hope you're a CTR shill and not a native

I love Jesus.

born and raised in America, been coming to Sup Forums since 2007.

Ah shit I can't read, tho I was 125 when tested but whatever, if you want to believe I think i'm too smart for religion OK

Simulation Theory Deist here, 122 IQ

Dont care if i believe or not but i go to church and try to believe because i realize these traditions are the only thing that stop us from falling into complete degeneracy equivalent to shit flinging apes.

I'm tier 3

I practice the "good deeds rewarded" strategy for tangible material benefits first and for possible metaphysical ones secondly.
I don't practice religious ritualism outside of the sight of other people.

t. 158, twice tested

From an intellectual standpoint, your view is respectable

to each his own, of course my categorization isn't perfect or infallible but I was still pretty close

IQ is pseudoscience, using and create for white supremacy and eugenist.

impressive, still holds true to my hypothesis

Where do I fit if I don't really give much of a fuck? The question of god is never really one I've been concerned with after leaving the church.

feel like these threads are just made by autists to suck each other's dicks about IQ

>158, twice tested

fuck, are you me?

if you don't even find the subject important, regardless of if you believe or not, it still deals with the concept of your eternal or non eternal fate. So I would put you at sub par IQ just as a guess

anyone who's atheist should be sterilized because they are as worthless as gay people are to the gene pool. all they do is shit out fedoras who will never succeed in life and might even convert one of our white christian sons or daughters to the way of the devil

>t. nigger tier IQ butthurt about his intellectual value and poor logistics skills

>Defining your intelligence by a test that measures a narrow category of ability to discern patterns.

>Not realizing that everyone has the same capacity for intelligence but varies on where they stand on the vast threshold.

while I agree that Atheism is the wrong path and dangerous, you clearly fall into the 1st category

My IQ is around 150.

The best argument I can come up with is that all modern day religions will be studied as mythology in a few thousand years.

Yeah, one can be spiritual; I think of myself as very spiritual.

But literally all religions need to be banned immediately.

you damn autist, i never took an IQ test, i don't need any confirmations

>IQ is pseudoscience

>created for white supremacy and eugenics

So first, you're implying that IQ either produces unrepeatable results or that it doesn't present a logically consistent framework with which to make predictions.

Then you're implying that the results consistently favor whites (by applying their predictive capacity, and being confirmed).

Perhaps your nation is in need of eugenics.

>expecting Sup Forums to understand this without sperging about how smart they are like a bunch of 14 year olds

IQ doesn't fully define one's intelligence but the ability to become an intellectual, assuming everyone has the same capacity is ignorant

>shit social skills
>awkward as fuck
>possibly zero friends

IQ is all we have man

kek. okie doke

Hahaha brilliant!

Translation : I work for a living and I don't belong to a cult.

I think "God" is real based on my experiences.

I'm a mensa member, IQ 156. Fascist, Christian, spend my free time listening to nazi music.

Atheists are dumb people that want to seem smart by holding views which they see as backed by mainstream science (disregarding the fact that science cannot disprove the existence of God) Atheists mostly misinterpret the bible as being literal instead of allegorical. The bible is the most important book ever written.

Atheists are basically the hipsters of intellect. They think that atheism makes them superior to deists. It's like that guy that refuses to eat at mcdonalds and only eats at white castle or five guys. They're still eating shitty fast food, they just feel superior whilst doing it now.

Outing yourself as an atheist is like putting on lighter trousers so everyone can see you've pissed yourself.

while I agree with you, some free online IQ test isn't gonna be all that accurate m8

>Defining your intelligence by a test that measures a narrow category of ability to discern patterns.
This narrow category of ability is suspiciously good at predicting someone's overall life success and propensity toward violence.

>Not realizing that everyone has the same capacity for intelligence but varies on where they stand on the vast threshold.
Nigger detected.

i appreciate the fact that you're still a modest man, you're better than these spergs

Hey, what was the test like?

this

IQ is just a measure basically of how easily and how quickly you learn things

Education (excluding collegiate indoctrination) is actually knowing things

Right about here.

By same capacity, I mean the same limitations.
You could be a genius at one thing and a retard at another. No one can become perfect at everything in this day and age.

I never claimed to be a poster child for intelligence, I simply suggested that the IQ test is not a valid way to measure intelligence.

>tfw no one realises that IQ isn't static
>tfw no one realises that the IQ score is based on humans having a normal distribution for IQ when that might not be true
>tfw no one realises IQ is more likely the sign of a stimulating upbringing than superior genetics

ok tell me this, how incredibly pretentious can you be?
seriously, you put your supposed IQ as your name just to flaunt it around, this is so cringeworthy...

I was measured 115 when I was like 11 and I would be somewhere between category 2 and 4. I don't know if you can simply go by IQ, it also depends on individual experiences to a large degree.

This

hence file name

number patterns, vocabulary knowledge, ability to unscramble words and solve puzzles, ability to recognize patterns, logic, basic knowledge of algebra such as squares and cubes, geometrical patterns and sequences, etc

it's a false modesty that is bred out of life beating my ass down year after year and knowing it will very likely never change

You mean kind of like the karma system?

IQ 132 (German scale, not the meme Burger stuff) and tested because autismo
Gifted in seeing similarities, vocabulary and logic
Grew up with protestant and catholic parents
Chose protestant when six, my mothers faith
Stopped giving a fuck aged 12-13
I just liked sports more than religion

......so why am I not getting any responses? Lol

IQ changes anyway.
I hate saying I got a high IQ score becuase it makes me sound like I'm boasting about something which is relaively arbitrary and flexible.
It's not about how smart you are, it's about how hard you work.

it can only change if you work for it, crying over spilled milk will only make it worse, remember that it's never the end, there is always, ALWAYS, a way, no matter what you tell yourself or what others tell you

Only to support my hypothesis of the categorization, as if I really get an ego boner from some fucks from Sup Forums knowing my IQ that don't know a single thing about me and will never benefit me socially or in the job market

ah, didn't see that

psychologytoday.com/blog/beautiful-minds/200909/the-truth-about-the-termites

you know you're not supposed to ask for (you)s when you bait

125 and a Christian

I don't assume that a spectator is tallying the value of my actions, so no (though I act in such a way as to receive the approval of such a spectator).

So is it standard to test IQ for people on the autism scale?

When I was diagnosed with Asperger's that was the first time my IQ was measured.

my bad m8, I can see where you're coming from though. I was an atheist for years, became a deist after looking at mathematical probabilities of a random existance, then later after extensive study of the Bible and history along with prophecy and current cultures came to the conclusion that the Bible is without a doubt the way for me

stop pretending buddy, you're likely jacking off right now, grow up, nobody gives a damn about your IQ, it's the autistic version of muh dick

Someone on Sup Forums said that IQ tests are good at determining if someone is a complete retard(threshold of 85) but has trouble capturing intelligence past that. People who score average or above on those tests have the ability to improve through effort.

>devout christian
>implying you have an IQ over 90

No.....? I'm not baiting.

Atheist within that slightly above average IQ category. I don't believe I'm too smart for religion, just that it doesn't do anything for me.
Hardship? I'll find a way to deal with it, or I embrace the pain. Group belonging? Meh, I prefer companionship, but I don't exactly need other people.

Do I believe society needs religion? Of course. Just work in retail and see how poorly everyone functions.

(Actually Me)
because you don't really have that high of an iq loser

I really would like to believe you but my social anxiety is so bad that is borderline agoraphobia.

IQ is 146 and I'm a Christian. I could believe there's some truth in this.
I also know a German guy who is the most devout you could ever meet with an IQ of 152 as well.

135 reporting in

Christian

IQ 200+ BOGPILLED

I don't know my IQ, and really couldn't care less about using that as a metric.

While I disagreed with aspects of organized religion, and watched atheist Youtube channels, I could never truly be an atheist.

At most I have been a deist, but after deciding to really investigate the world and myself, I do feel the influence of powers beyond what most perceive.

I'm not so experienced as others, but I have reached out into the space beyond me and influenced events.

>Q 120-140:
thats me. and their is no mathematical odd that makes me think magic is real

like I said, you can be intelligent with a lower IQ but its gonna take more effort, whereas people on the higher end of the scale learn things at a much quicker rate and tend to pick things up naturally due to their ability to use reason and logic for problem solving

this. i have an IQ in the mid 140s (don't remember the exact number, got tested about 20 years ago in middle school) yet at age 32 i'm a construction worker making less than 20$/hr

although other factors come into play, i do have a good work ethic, i just have trouble showing up on time and the classroom environment drives me insane.

>IQ 120-140: Sees through the pretension and refuses to blindly accept scientific theories that are full of holes and gaps that are plugged only by ideas instead of facts, and realizes that through the complexity of the universe and mathematical odds that there is in fact a creator

121, I barely am in, but this is where I stand. God explains the unexplainable.

What is the wing velocity of a swallow

at least you can see the importance of it, good for you user

nothing is fixed, not even your social anxiety, ask for help or work for it yourself, everyone can find a way if they have the will to do it

You do realize that a person could purposely get a low IQ on those tests right. Whether you got a low or high score, people are always changing. So with the test, other factors such as environment, effort, and/or mental state are not taken into account which could easily affect your score.

I'm agnostic.

If there is a god, it's not any of the ones defined by retarded religion.

Atheism makes sense, but I can't prove there isn't a god hurr durr.

OP's religion is shit tho.

Hail Satan.

IQ 120-140 I guess. I probably could find enough evidence to have a "sufficient argument for their belief that I hold", but literally religion is such a moot issue to me in the long run unless it's pigfucker Islam which must be eradicated.

Never tested IQ. Is there a strong correlation between college entry exam scores IQ? I got a 34 on the ACT back in 2007.

It would take the Holy Spirit himself to convince you. You don't have a choice in your beliefs

Mensa tested 167 IQ master race reporting in.

IQ 90-105: theists are irrational

IQ 105-120: theists are irrational

IQ 120-140: theists are irrational

IQ 140+: theists are irrational

You're a brainlet.

>wing velocity of a swallow
11 meters per second, yes I googled it

what society needs is the truth

religion is to god as red tape is to the government (if that makes any sense)

Hol up

You be sayin

You be sayin we

We insyde a computah

Computah symulashuon boi

sounds gay, but I needed the kick

thanks spaghetti bro

I'll find a good psychotherapist

How is simulation theory functionally different than creation theory?
Both assume there is a higher power at play it just seems like simulation theory is the reddit version.

Doesn't mean anything if it's all verbal, Chaim.

The correct answer is African or European dumbass

every test eye have taken only has a scale that goes up to 135 if you get all the questions right.

depends on how hard studied you were I suppose, I was a major slacker in high school due to some issues at home. Just didn't have enough room for the extra effort, but was a phenomenal test taker. Tested 31 on the ACT the one time I took it, but had a GPA of around 2.6. There is a chart online that shows correlation between the two however, a quick google search should give some help

godspeed user

fyi the veggie in that pic is called romanesco.

>It would take the Holy Spirit himself to convince you
if i saw god i would assume i was hallucinating.

i think your iq is actually 90-105 because all of your metrics assume people need to either strongly be religious/atheist.

knowing that everyone perceives their own conception of the same religion differently, if you honestly can identify as a devout christian without feeling intellectually dishonest then you either had a really warped childhood where those ideas were crushed into you, or you lack any ability to consciously realize how fucking dumb it is to label yourself into a group of morons that aren't like you

They tested me when I was "depressed" and ill adjusted at highschool
I only ever got the real diagnosis when I was at Uni
But in Germany pretty much every teenager who goes to therapy will make an IQ test at some point

Exactly the problem is what you presupose

these are just generalizations m8, never said the categories were hard and definite science.

>not an argument

as you post pepe... are you not aware of the irony that kek is God?