TRUMP IS DONE

TRUMP IS DONE

POO

Serious question. Has Trump done anything so far that merits impeachment?

Fuck Trump and fuck white people.

The Russians hacked the election to get him in.

He's kept his promises

well they're polling people who they hope give them the answer they want so i'm surprised the number is as low as 40. probably trying to keep it somewhat believable and in line with the "lots of people are rioting this resembles all opinion".

they're just hit pieces

They have no case. This is the same media that thinks banning people from entering the country via EO is unconstitutional, despite being written in the the Constitution.

Welp. If the (((polls))) say it, then it's true. DRumpf BTFO. Say it with me, trumpies, Madam President.

IN

Then they probably should have voted.

>Indian Express

They think that "he's a racist meanie" is grounds for impeachment. It's not.

The next 8 years are going to be awesome

I think there is a thin line to stride as far as conflict of interest.

However the laws that people are flipping about were drafted prior to both billionaire presidents and the prominence od Globalism. Presidents were never billionaires nor did they owne hotels across the planet before but it's pretty obvious the conflict of interest laws weren't designed with that in mind.

Albeit I'm not even sure this is grounds for impeachment

so 80% of Hillary voters are still butthurt. Gotcha.

Sup Forums BTFO

I hate when people add "serious question" before they ask a question.

Just ask the fucking question. Holy shit, this isn't reddit. We don't care if you're serious or not. Just ask your question. You don't need to add a prefix or provide a background story.

You are a few words away from saying "excuse me, my good Sir. I have a SERIOUS QUESTION."

Like, fuck.

Yes those leftist polls are telling, after all they accurately predicted Hillary's 99% chance of winning the election.

>Trump's a facist won't relinquish power
>obama should rule forever

They just told everyone that election was rigged by democratic party.

It's called journamism, a long-forgotten concept in burgerland.

Actual president's Twitter of a country is more objective when it comes to news. Sad!

Alright but seriously though, he cannot get those nuclear codes.

He overcame millions of illegal votes and still won.

That old battle ax your side ran just didn't have enough charm.

Sucks for you.

He's been in the office only for three weeks and he already RUINED EVERYTHING.

Like, uh, like... um...

>poll sample size: 725

the majority wanted hillary too. we are not ruled by simple majority. get fucked libtards.

>be Sup Forums
>be anti authority anti establishment
>support a billionaire pedophile rapist drumpf
>support the goldman sachs candidate
>support the Israeli shill
>pro-war, pro-torture, anti-first amendment
>big tax cut for billionaires and estate tax for criminals like himself
>all you had to do is vote your conscience, but instead you voted for a vile bigoted racist because of memes
>Now a literal fascist has his button on the nuclear codes

>i trusted the polls during the election too.
>should trust polls now

sounds like a good reason to me

Putting the holds on those countries and blaming terrorism while ignoring the countries that have his businesses in them could be a potential corruption charge as it holds a conflict of interest.

I'm Pro-Trump, but I'm sure the jews will find a way.

He beat an old woman live on national tv.

LOO

>Antifas, liberals, and underage poll voters want Trump OUT!
>Trump delivers on most of his promises in less than 2 weeks and bans some muslims from entering
>Leftists are ANGERY
old news

If that was the case, hildawg would have won.

id bet $500 they oversampled Dems

Haha, I love how you ended your post exactly like Trump would have ended a tweet. Great!

>of voters
>less than half the eligible people voted
Uh oh. So you have 20% of people who want war and 80% who doesn't. Hmm.

I didn't get a poll and I voted

what people dont know is russia hacked hillarys brooklyn campaign HQ and told them not to go to Wisconsin

Fuck what you want. Meet me on the street.

Russia Russia Russia Russia puuuutin liberal tears

Nope

>40 percent
>majority

>survey

It's easy to get the survey results you want when you cherry pick who gets to take the survey.

Much how like Hillary was polled to win by 90+ percent end ended up getting completely BTFO.

Kek

>Trusting ANY poll put out by the (((MSM)))

>40%
>majority
wew

Your rambling horse shit post is worse than when irl people say 'you just did' when someone says 'may I ask you a question?'

Oh, are you talking about the poll that asked 11% more democrats?
Kek'd.

Do you really think Indians can write good news articles?

poll to see if americans want to impeach trump:
>sample south east last week
35%
>sample northeast
45%
>sample west cost next week
95%

hmmm

yeah and Hillary is going to win too 99% chance

40% want Trump impeached. Majority want Obama back. Two different questions anons.

Wait, didn't Obongo's popularity plummet?

cool so he is supported by the majority of Americans. Out you go shill.

It's such a great time to be alive. Liberals in denial everywhere. A twitter-president who actually is honest and says whats on his mind. The burning of bridges buildt by politicians bending backwards to gain their own personal career instead of the best for countries.

I've been clinically depressed for years. Just reading Donald Trumps new tax-plan made me giggle. Who writes that the ones earning under $25k a year should pay 0% tax and instead of complicated tax-forms should reply with one page with the words "I WIN" in their proposal? I just love this timeline! It's so marvelous to be alive right now! Also the mainstream media finally realizing that they are totally irrellevant, that they are only something like 1/50 of the information that people are taking in daily... The end of mainstream media being able to lie us right in the face and hide what they don't want us to know. GLORIOUS!

Oh wow a "survey", the same kind that said Hillary had a 99% chance of winning.

>POLLS

im sick of polls, these cunts learned nothing from the election or the brexit polls

i bet their sample was like 1k people at most too

These are the same kind of polls that said that Trump had a 2% chance of winning.
Total bullshit.

That's not how impeachment works.

You CAN'T

STUMP

THE

TRUMP!

kys

>polls
lol

>He overcame millions of illegal votes and still won.

Do you have proof?

DUMB. STOP WITH THE DUMB.

SAY
THE
LINE
SHILL

ikr?

fake news, these the same polls saying hill shill would win?

>polls
SURELY THESE WILL BE ACCURATE

Just enjoy the winning for the next 8 years

Canada, we say "serious question" before asking because 9 times outta 10 the questions is rhetorical or some other form of shitposting.

>40%
>when almost half the country didn't even vote and thousands voted for Harambe
Yeah, that's totally believable right there. Chances are the "40%" are just California and New York bitching. Also doesn't surprise me they want Obama back. They'd be more than happy to live under martial law.

>impeach trump
>next in line is mike pence
Are you sure you want that, leftard?

>Indian Express

>CNN is in LA
>does a 500 person poll in LA
>"FUCK TRUMP, FUCK WHITE PEOPLE"
>"Well there is folks, Trump is a racist asshole that wants to kill everyone that isn't white."
Fuck off with your polls.

>Much how like Hillary was polled to win by 90+ percent end ended up getting completely BTFO.
Pretty much this. This election if anything proved that statistics don't mean jackshit. Libs expected a landslide victory. What they got was a trainwreck.

> indianexpress.com

sounds legit and not at all CREW

Serious question. Have you heard of rhetorical questions?

>Majority
Are we talking the majority like Hillary's popular vote?

So elections AND impeachments are now decided by the popular vote, are they? Who knew???

I liked it when they found more invalid votes for neither candidate than the difference between them in Florida and the young torks immediately said they should've gone for hilliary.
That was my favorite.

go back to read it

40 percent also would love to wake up with a million bucks in their bank account

who cares?

His global business dealings do provide a "conflict of interest" that'll constantly be used against him. It is unknown how he'll be able to completely separate himself from his family/business.

Otherwise, he hasn't done anything illegal yet.

>>Now a literal fascist has his button on the nuclear codes
>>fascist has his button on the nuclear
>>button on the nuclear
>>button

Are you that mad you can't even type properly or are you that stupid?

Can't you only be impeached by committing a crime that you can only do by abusing your position as president? Like how Nixon used his position to have goons spy on the Dems and break into their shit.

>be forocomunista
>be pro authority pro establishment
>support a billionaire pedophile rapist clinton
>support the soros candidate
>support the israeli shill
>pro-war, pro-torture, anti-second amendment
>big tax hike for everyone except dole niggers
>all you had to do is shiv crackers and burn ballot boxers, but instead you shiv crackers and burn ballot boxes
>now the fascist i don't like instead of the fascist i like has his nuclear codes in his butt

insecure small handed balding barely billionaire compensating for tiny johnson by overreacting to every single perceived slight. Sheeple follow him because they think he's strong. Sheeple follow him because they are weak.

>Like how Nixon used his position to have goons spy on the Dems and break into their shit.

Shut up beaner

Proof that the Russians hacked the election please?

People who like Trump don't care to waste their time on some stupid polls. Libshits actually think answering a poll saying how satisfied they are with the president might get him impeached, they're that stupid.

I guess every American intelligence agency saying it was so want enough?

Shut up Jamal
>the russkies rigged the election by showing everybody how my favourite candidate rigged the election waaah waaah
That's what I'm reading from you Jamal

Oops forgot the pic

Are these the same polls that told us trump would never be president?

>Indian Express

He's got billionaires alot richer than him in his administration that have divested everything so that answer is bullshit.

It isn't that he does global business, it's that he won't let anyone know who he is dealing with through tax returns. He's obviously not ashamed of being rich so what's he got to hide?

He makes his money by licensing his brand. He does this with shitty third world countries so they get an air of success. He tried doing it in Russia.