HAPPENING CONT : EVERYONE IS GOING TO PRISON

CONTINUED FROM zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-03/iran-name-us-individuals-involved-helping-and-founding-terrorist-groups

Iran is going to drop everyone's names.
-Obama
-Hillary
-Kerry
-McCain
and probably many many more US Officials

This has been Trump's plan all along. Trump and the Leader had a conversation, and they are bullshiting around with missiles and sanctions so Iran has a reason to drop these names. We have no beef with Iran, Trump is playing chess.

He is about to get everyone taken down for treason. Selling ISIS and ISIL stinger missiles and all kinds of shit like FBI user said, was the reason for Benghazi.

Trump is a genius, and this timeline is amazing. I was not prepared for all this winning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BR8bDgyESZc
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-iran-idUSKBN15I2R2?il=0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/82852978/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From last thread

Where's Trump name?

OP IS AN IDIOT

Trumps gonna send Hilary to hell

A few groups try and control the world and trump belongs to a pretty based one of them

Every politician in the last 40 years will go down

Check em

CNN isnt reporting this. This sounds like fake news

Hmm, would that make Barron America's Caligula?

NI HON
NI HON
DAI DAI NI HON
DAI
[strike, clap]
DAI
[strike, clap]
NI HON

>former US presidents will finally be put on trial for the warcrimes they authorized and will go to jail

Fucking finally.

May we all say a prayer tonight for the future of the world.

Through all the shitposting done this past election season, somehow we now stand at a turning point for mankind. All that is for certain is we are entering a dangerous or prosperous time here on Earth.

May God bless America.

>CNN reporting real news.

Yes. Can you feel his presence around us? It is happening now.

wtf i love iran now

youtube.com/watch?v=BR8bDgyESZc

GREAT SPEECH

>fake news avoids reporting truth
More at 11

CREW cucks on suicide watch.

i cant tell if your serious or not...

David Broke is hiding from Sessions right now. Biting his toe nails off and crying.

I'll believe it when I see it in wsj, nyt, or nat'l review.

Bumperino

I would like this to happen very much.

Sessions Monday or Tuesday?

When is the cost of final judgement finally in Session?

So Iran comes out and offers a plethora of evidential documentation implicating Obama, Hillary, Kerry, McCain, and more.

In one fell swoop they destroy a huge range of corrupt heavyweight "pizza-oriented" U.S. Liberal politicians while at the same time thawing relations between Iran and the U.S.A.

12D Chess, indeed

Do it u fuckimh persiand

>tfw drinking heavy

Sessions cannt be voted in because they need him for the final vote for Devos. Her's is monday at 10am. Sessions will probably be later monday,or tuesday morning,

Looks like a lot of people on Sup Forums are actually taking this serious??

Zerohedge? Really?

I don't know much about them and just always thought they were bullshit. Are they reliable?

This is a game and Trump is controlling it. Iran and Trump made a deal, they will release the names, so Trump doesn't have to. Trump throws sanctions on them, Iran releases names, Trump lifts sanctions, makes new nuclear deal.Trump is hero.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-iran-idUSKBN15I2R2?il=0

WHEN HE MEANT DRAIN THE SWAMP HE MEANT THE NEW WORLD ORDER

Yes. That's what I just said.

It is willed. We are one consciousness..

checked

thanks for new link. real story folks.

Reminder

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/82852978/

also checked!

Listen fools, they will never release any big names because it is way too strong leverage. Just low key people you've never heard of before

Sorry I only saw half of what you said.

Rex Tillerson and Iran are best friends bro, yes they will. Why do you think Trump hired him?

DOUBLE BLESSED

Double checked

we shall see

They've predicted 7 of the last 3 financial crises.

anyone else remember hillary reportedly saying
>if we lose this election we'll all hang!

THats all fine and well buts a far cry from Obama going to jail.

Not to mention the American people will be told it's propaganda since we've been conditioned for decades to hate Iran

Do the Panama Papers have anything to do with this?

As if

> yfw Iran implicates the Dems and their (((globalist))) allies in funding and creating terrorism
>yfw he switches allies from Israel to Iran, beating the Jews at their own game.

For real though they're hiding many of the crises, doesn't mean they're not HAPPENING.

>Everytime OP says it's happening.

David Irving deserves a >you

That man sacrificed his own life for the truth.

Screenshoting this so in a few months I can laugh at all you faggots for believing this.

Holy shit, can't believe you still saved that and remembered. I kept it around but deleted it a few weeks ago due to inactivity. Think it's the same guy?

Doubt it. More than likely this Iran crap is happening because of the Saudis. Trump has been pushing them to take in refugees and they probably asked him to take a stronger stance on Iran in turn.

As much as I hate the Saudis thats not a bad deal. Europe should be happy

He's only been a member of government for 3 weeks. How much illegal, treasonous arms dealing could he have done by now?

kek

Cool, I'm in the screenshot.

I don't know man. Do you believe in coincidences?

KEK BE PRAISED!

Here
We

GoOOOOOOOOOO

Wow I thought OP was a faggot but maybe this is true after all

>zerohedge.com

zero what ? stop shilling this fucky websites where the authors avatar is brad pitt from fight club.
Fucking russians

it's how a progressive votes for trump (among a handful of other reason.)
bush, haig (rip), clinton, bush, cheney, rumsfeld, rice, powell, clinton, podesta, et. al.
please be real.

Yep, I think it was during a rant at her campaign staff. Apparently she was a colossal cunt to them

digies confirm

zerohedge is reliable. now stop speaking my language.

are you lost? you don't belong here. where are you from?

What does Kek have against Hillary?

Alahu akbar

It was actually
>If that fucking bastard wins, we all hang from nooses

checked

CHECKED

KEK BE PRAISED

I fucking remember this from those old /cfg/ threads!

Shit i remember that!

That's how the US funds ISIS, through oil companies and shell companies buying oil from them.

OH SHIT GUYS THIS COULD REALLY BE A HAPPENING

So when exactly would be the likely time they drop the info bomb if true? And how would the left even react? They seem like they'd stay in denial and keep chanting Hitler

>7zAF4jg
IDS HABBENING

break

>EVERYONE IS GOING TO PRISON

I don't get it. The article seems like speculation. Can anyone give me a quick rundown?

there was probably a fourth

Dude zero hedge has been around for a long time.

They have tons of good stuff and are MAGA as fuck.

I don't know why people don't drop more of their shit here.

Oh fug

Unless they have some actual proofs then whats the point, might as well accuse anyone if doing it. In fact they've already probably done it.

After sessions is confirmed most likely, he'll maybe this weekend. Pence is scheduled to do interviews all day Sunday. Which is weird given the Superb Owl

Look for a false flag there to cover this up, then again if they do that and blame it on Isis they are then directly responsible for a terrorist attacked on American soil.

Essentially they have them by the balls and there's nothing they can do about it

This is going to be great

He was right... We're gonna get tired of winning aren't we

Kek. Exactly my face

Not to mention the amount of people glue to the TV Sunday. What better way to reach everyone and break the news that your own government has been financing ISIS

If Trump pulls this off America will make him a king.

PRAISE TRUMP!
PRAISE KEK!

the p00 get

They ran the missle deal thru cuba!!

wink!

CHECKED AND PRAISED

>Trump is a genius, and this timeline is amazing. I was not prepared for all this winning.

this will be the show of shows, after the terrorism accusations from Iran we'll get the testimony of El Chapo about all the cocaine flowing into Chicago. Obama has already flipped and has spilt the beans about everything

stop my dick's getting hard