Cucks be cucks

Sup Forums are you seeing this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Libtard, Armenian Genocide denying, turkroach is incredibly delusional about something
Color me fucking surprised.

Old. Shitty thread. But no sage.

So this is what Jews feel like when they're blamed for everything.

Also what happened outside of standard riots?

Talking about pathetic beta cucks...

i gotta say i like dave rubin. he has some good as fuck interviews even with people he ideologically opposes.

I fucking love that TYT are now the leftist Infowars.

The Young Cucks on suicide watch

Agreed. He's a good guy who will talk to anyone and is a true advocate of free speech. He may as well stop pretending to be liberal and just come out as being red pilled cause he shares nothing in common with modern liberals. Cenk is a sad pathetic fuck, that is the equivalent of the enquirer or some Clinton rag of a pundit.

As if Sup Forums is capable of gathering a group of individuals who would actually hurt people.

They're giving you too much credit.

And now that it's been confirmed that one of the protesters who was assaulting people literally works at Berkley University this retard will completely ignore it and act like he was right anyway

He knows it's not true

They're getting more paranoid than us. Every sane person will look at this and see they're full of shit.

Guess that's what it feels like, becoming part of the majority...

Looks like we officially won the "alt right" game, huh. Can we do something else next? I don't know, make all Indians wear top hats or something? Bilderbergers got nothing on us, the world is our playground. Sup Forums, like, totally controls everything.

The eternal roach has gone too far. Not even his brainless viewers will eat this shit

>TYT start saying the ones starting the riots are from Sup Forums
>Antifas start attacking each other trying to stop Sup Forums trolls

He is liberal, just not SJW

It's crazy how far left the political compass is now skewed to where he isn't considered a liberal or to the point where he is considered "redpilled"

what crazy times we're living in boys

this is a good sign, imo

they don't want their side to have to take ownership of political violence

once they stop with the conspiratard nonsense and recognize that antifa are their responsibility, maybe the left will start to come to its senses on free speech and other issues

>I don't know, make all Indians wear top hats or something?

Kek

I don't know how he can't be redpilled after talking to so many redpilled people though. He praises kekistan on Twitter and calls out antifa for being the cretins that they are. When liberalism is no longer liberal you should just admit that you can't identify with that name anymore. Alt right is basically the new liberalism as far as I'm concerned.

Remember that time jews in the west rewrote A Modest Proposal to be about all whites instead of just babies

We meme war them until they die

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

Dave has always been very respectful towards Cenk. If he's calling him out, you know Cenk has lost it completely.