AMA

Ask a lesbian women, stuck in a mans body, with a girlfriend, and a mistress, anything

Are you a man or a woman?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Has your neg hole been pozzed yet?

how will you inevitably kill yourself?

Why haven't you volunteered yourself for the gas chambers yet?

Who do you love more your girlfriend or mistress?
Who is better at fucking?

You're straight. You're not special faggot.
unless...
You're using this ploy to convert actual lesbians aren't you
GENIUS.
GIVE THEM THE D BROTHER

Can I fuck you?
>White, Straight, Male

I've decided that I''m actually gender fluid, so mentally, I can be a man or female whenever I want, however biologically, I'm a man. I'm like you know, girlfriends with other girls, except I have lesbian sex with my girlfriends, with my penis.

Are you lost? Where are you supposed to be

Because I'm here, and im sometimes Queer, so get used to it !

>it's a trollpost
Good thing I don't have to watch this thread anymore.

I'm not that kind of lesbian, stuck in a man's body.

lmfao
I KNEW IT.
TUMBLRINA MINDS ARE PUTTY
of course they'd fall for this jewish mind trickery

When I'm a 400 year old lesbian, stuck in a man's body, hosting an elaborate orgy, and I have a heart attack as I orgasm inside my girlfriend, and then I become the baby.

Because since the Nazi S.S. had gay orgies, and were hardcore masculine gays, I've decided that it makes more sense that sexual deviants such as myself are better candidates to manage the gas chambers instead.

So you're going for the long con right?

Mistresses will often try their best to be a better lover, because they're the other girl and often want to weasel their way into becoming the main girl, or at least girl with more attention, so often the mistress.

why don't you call yourself a dyke that's what you are?

Exactly, here I am trying to build the foundations of Lebensborn for all of us, in building a master race, God.

its not lesbian sex if you imagine it involving a penis

No, its as if my girlfriends are having sex with a lesbian female with a strap on dildo, except my penis is the strap on dildo, and im this super cool lesbian girlfriend, whos actually a man.

So you're just a dude....