Does white privilege exist?

Does white privilege exist?

Regardless of whether you think it's a good thing or a bad thing, does it exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MlFvD7XSfX4
mises.org/library/white-privilege-has-nothing-state-privilege
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

^^^^^^^^

>Does white privilege exist?
What's White privilege?

It might exist. But every individual has various different privleges and crosses to bare alike.

The opinions on this board prove it does exist.

Would you want to be born black in the USA? Answer honestly and you'll have your answer.

>Would you want to be born black in the USA?
Would you want to be born black anywhere in the world?

Depends. Do i have two parents and money? Am i good at sportsball?

No.

White people are generally seen as the default or primary race with all others being labeled as "minorities" even in areas where they're not the minority though.

Isn't that a form of white privilege?

We probably are privileged honestly.
Let's get one thing clear: there is nothing wrong with being privileged in your own country.

not today, no

whites usually don't cause any trouble, so they usually don't get any trouble. about it.

So people are using retarded labels and that is your argument.

It does but there are all kinds of shit to counteract it, black people are acting like they're still stuck on the plantation because every other character in a movie isn't black or whatever. Poor black kids in the city are pretty bad off but there are all kinds of bones thrown their way they just never take advantage of it, I'd honestly say the most hated and scorned demographic in the US are poor white males.

privilege exists. bill gates' children will grow up in a better environment and receive a better education than you for no other reason that being the child a richer person. it's not because he is white.

White powder exists.

It exists. You know what also exists?

Intelligence privilege.
Strength privilege.
Fitness privilege.
Attractiveness privilege.
Being born at the right time to the right people privilege.
Tall privilege.

The point being, we're all born with different traits that people either like or don't like. Nobody should be held accountable or have to pay for that. Unless you want to make us all exactly the same, then you have to deal with the fact that sometimes life isn't fucking fair.

Leftists can't understand this.

Yes white privelige exists.

Well white female privelige exists

White males are pretty much at the bottom of the privelige basket from the legal (not necessarily reflective of reality) standards.

In former white ethnonationalist or biethnonationalist nations such as new zealand or the usa white males are literally slaves pic related.

rich people is a separate thing. always be people who can afford the best of the best, and institutions to supply it.

White privilege is actually inheritance.

White's have the privilege of being blamed for everything.

maybe white people just worked the hardest and the smartest and stuck together the best and now they are successful? and they are giving away the fruits of their labor to everyone else in ways that hasn't been done since who knows when, and now people are whining about privilege. really activates my almonds.

This is what niggers think.

I think white privilege is we usually don't do shit so we don't get no shit. rich, I never knew anyone very rich. bunch borderline poor white guys.

oh yeah, they know we aint gonna start no shit. we fit in anywhere.

I don't think it exists in every country. I'm saying that, for example, in the U.S. this form of white privilege exists, even in states or cities where white people are the minority.

true, but are we not all created equal? should we be given equal opportunity? privilege is more a class issue than anything. though there is a history in this country of denying opportunity to people solely based on the color of their skin

Find a scholarship that's for white's only.

Find a company that says "we need to hire more white people."

Can't find any examples?

doggy dog world.

No.
It's impossible to get a job as a white male in large companies. The post office turned down my veterans preference because of EOE.
Their is no average white male scholarship.
La raza, NAACP, native Indian, foreign student all have special scholarships. You can get gay, or trans scholarships.

Read this board once in awhile, white males are told they are the devil, daily from most of the universe.
It's not the end of the world, but being a white male is a double edged sword, with less privilege than a Somali immigrant.

only if by white you mean jewish

no more than the racial privilege that exists for anybody who is part of a racial majority anywhere else

I think the best argument I've heard is to look at how the cops treat white people as opposed to black people. This hit me hard, because I've never had a problem with a cop on the rare occasion that I have a run-in with them. The worst argument is the whole fucking job thing. If you are black and a woman, and just say you enjoy computers, or banking, or electricity, or anything else with more men, you are a guaranteed a job. It doesn't go the other way, of course. A white male couldn't be a kindergarten teacher without being treated with suspicion. It's a hard call, and nothing being said about it is helping anyone--at least, not in a fair way.

Well, it is my inherit privilege to tell you what the fuck to do. So, KYS YOU STUPID NIGGER!!!

>white female privilege

>Does Chinese privilege exist in China?

>Does Indian privilege exist in India?

Regardless of whether you think it's a good thing or a bad thing, does it exist?

There is a people-have-an-advantage-in-their-own-country privilege. We naturally distrust strangers, therefore non-strangers have an advantage. That is an universal pattern. There is nothing inherently privileged about white people other the fact that they tend to build nice countries.

We've been throwing our inheritance at you for nearly seventy fucking years why the fuck havn't you caught up yet nigger

I had the privilege of having a mother who raised me to work hard and succeed in life, but if you think that somehow "the system" gave me a leg up, you can go fuck yourself because you're full of it. I grew up poor as shit and I had to earn everything I've gotten in my life.

Sure. Everyone has privilege of one sort or another. That's life.

White privilege only exists in the fact that we don't get judged by cops/society as easily as minorities. That however is because we're not stealing, selling drugs, raping, murdering, and rioting and other things so openly as the other races. (at least the rioting part was true until the retarded college kids started crying in the streets over trump).

So yes, it exists because we're simply better people. Does it mean other races cant come up and match us? Absolutely not, everyone is capable of bettering themselves educationally, morally, financially, and culturally. Hell, the asians have already done this. They might actually be less hated than whites now, as we're devolving ourselves culturally because of the jew media, communist shit, drugs, and other crap.

white privilege is genetic

Privilege is an illusion. The word has become perverted and has no concrete meaning. This is why it's used so often - because it's so difficult to quantify in a meaningful way.

When you hear he term "white privilege", it's east to focus on the word privilege and miss the fact that "white" has been attached as a qualifier.

Now, we have a nebulous qualifier attached to an ephemeral term.

If you're white, or considered to be by a self-proclaimed third-party expert on the matter, you may have, at one time or another, been told that you simply cannot understand a non-white point of view.

Here comes the equality:

If white people must accept their alleged inability to empathize with a non-white, then the non-white must also accept that s such, they are forever unable to see things from a white point of view i.e., it's a white thing, you wouldn't understand.

So, at best, white privilege can be defined as one persons imagining that they know how other people are thinking about yet another person.

So, based on that fantasy, how real do you think it is.

Happy black history month

White privilege doesn't really exist. People don't go oh you're white I guess I won't screw you over today, I'll just wait on a colored fellow. However, you know I can't really say the reverse!

Serious question for the people ITT who aren't ^these 3: Are these people literally retarded?

I don't know if were better, but were more docile. so we don't get fucked with.

youtube.com/watch?v=MlFvD7XSfX4

Depends. Yes it exists in some countries for some sectors like France/ Spain's job sector. On in some societal cases in the US.

Some Asian countries also are positively biased towards white people in general (the quintessential foreigners).

Then again, some African countries have an inordinate amount of black privilege. Arabs have their privilege.

It's wrong to focus only on white privilege, but that's what the SJWs are doing.

However, if there is only one privilege which counts, that would be MONEY.

white privilege is actually kike privilege

>white privilege

By privilege, I mean "positive bias" over others. Not outright racism.

>Opinions
>Proved
You sound like CNN faggot

It exists as In white people are smarter, prettier and their family cares about them as opposed to niggers. But lots of races are smart and take care of their own, Indians Chinese. Niggers are just inferior.

>Be successful
>Get accused of having "privilege"
All you need to know about this.

For the most part, no.
At this point it's just a proxy for class or "state privilege."
mises.org/library/white-privilege-has-nothing-state-privilege
It certainly used to exist, but pretty much ended with Jim Crow. That being said, obviously the impoverished blacks inherited their condition from a "legacy of slavery" (yes, promoted by the welfare state) and some whites inherited their wealth through previous generations of "privilege." But the solution certainly doesn't lie in anything like reparations or wealth redistribution, and niggers are making matters far worse for themselves by chimping out and being a public nuisance.

it's not a privilege, it's a blessing

praise kek

>Be black
>Get into med school with lower grades
>Get hired despite being unqualified due to affirmative action
No it does not exist.

Also if someone tells you that you have "white privilege", ask them if Jews have privileges.

Does white privilege exist in a white supremacist society? HMM I wonder...

>be me
>be son of immigrant single mother
>grow up poor in mostly mexican neighborhoods
still have white privilege because i'm not a retarded nigger.

I remember my first time on Sup Forums.

In white communities they often work with police to report crime. In black communities snitches get stitches. If you scared go to church! So yeah white people have a privilege in that regard. A white person can call the police. It has absolutely nothing to do with white people but they don't care.

Well Jews are very ethnocentric and nepotist.

Nice try shlomo but jewish nepotism exist

that't not white privilege. that's niggers fucking it up for other niggers.

Yes it's just that pol doesn't ever do reading about racism and policy outside of alex jones

Native Americans are not privileged

The idea of "privilege" in society isn't inherently a bad thing. It's been made out to be something you should be ashamed of or something, but it's basically a contemporary equivalent to "the survial of the fitest.

I do not believe that a racial group can be pin pointed as "privileged" because there are sooo many other factors that play in such as socio economic factors, other genetic traits, etc...

Its also a problem of defining privilege. It's a broad and abstract concept unlike something like "financial status"

its just globalist conspiracy to enslave white people

they give innocent people a reason to feel resentment

they do the same with black lives matter , religion of peace etc etc its all to make people feel oppressed and not succeed together

The left has made it exist in some ways. I look at minorities and think they will hate me for being white and get aggressive with me, so I see white people in a more positive light since they may treat me better initially and I'll be inclined to give me patience for shortcomings and such

Fair enough.. now, define "White Privilege" in clear concise terms.

Put simply: yes.

Western whites wield a disproportionate amount of power and influence in the world. We're at the top of the food chain and in the position to remain there indefinitely unless we keep letting soft-hearted invalids self-sabotage.

Privilege isn't something to be ashamed of, it's something to be relished and exploited.

>Methhead McHeroin
>has the same opportunities as Mahk Zuckahboig

My dad grew up on a farm in bum fuck nowhere always tiptoeing the poverty line. When his brother and dad were busy getting stoned 24/7, my dad went to college and eventually joined the Army as an officer. He paid off his college loans over the years, then saved up enough to buy some land and build a log home. He makes enough money from his retirement, military disability and work from home job at the VA to pay for my college. In this scenario, he was never privileged because of his race, the Army doesn't care what color your skin is. His "privilege" he was born with, is the idea that nothing in life comes easy and you have to bust your ass to get anywhere. Bitching and whining about white privilege is the stupidest thing on this planet.

>be nigger
>lower standards to get into higher education
>your higher education is free
>lower standards to get a job
>recruiters constantly want you for diversity quotas
>get undeserved promotion due to diversity quotas
>complain about white privilege

Face it, being a nigger is life on easy mode. The idea of there being a white privilege is a joke.

For normal people, absolutely not: in fact in many cases jobs are allocated to race because they are required to do so; a lesser candidate will get a job in local government if they are black, brown or yellow. They are forced to do so to maintain quotas.
In the super rich world nepotism and privilege exist in super abundance, but it depends in which country for white privilege. A secret handshake covers many borders.

If it does, then Asians have clearly missed the memo.

I don't remember my white privilege kicking in walking to school in minus 40 when I was 8 in my sister's hand me down snowpants.

I think it exists in the same way that a chinese person has privilege in China. or a muslim has in a majority muslim country. People tend to get along better with other people who are like them. It's not evil or racist in any way.

mason hand shake???

wouldn't mind it.
low as fuck expectations, white girls love you and get off alone because your black and it's a bad thing to do
cam be red pulled and confuse liberals.
affirmative action.
most whites won't hate you if your professional or not a nigger just avoid cops and don't be a nigger.

Sometimes, in very specific situations.

The only time I can ever say I had "white privilege" is when I went to get a passport renewed.

Got to the passport office downtown early in the morning, but the entire waiting room was PACKED with people all various shadows of brown. Security guy at the entrance sees me, asks what I'm here for, and points me to an empty kiosk, just walk past the line, go there, lady checks my paper, takes em, has me sign, and tells me I'll have my passport in the mail in two weeks and sends me on my way. I turn around and everyone who's sitting there waiting is just staring at me.

I was in and out of the place in two minutes flat, and I see no reason for it other than being white.

Mexifag living in America here. Yes and no. White privilege does exist but privilege is a matter of perspective that can either matter or not depending on the individual and environment.

The problem is that Liberals, SJW's, Marxist, etc only focus on ONE possible privilege while ignoring the INFINITE AMOUNT OF PRIVILEGES.

First, privilege is a matter of perspective. White can be a privilege in some areas and not in others. To me, it is not a privilege at all. What you all call white privilege is what I, as a Mexican, enjoy on a daily bases so that is why it doesn't exist to me. I am not white. To say white privilege exist to me is to say to me "You are white." I am not. I just live a good life.

Second, life is full of privileges. There is white, black, Mexican, woman, tall, beautiful, handsome, wealth, family, etc. And many, many, many more. Life is full of privileges. I envy those who have family privilege, handsome privilege, and resourceful privilege. Personally, I have bilingual privilege. I get paid at my job right now more than both blacks and whites just for speaking spanish. So where's the people telling me to "Check your Mexican privilege."?

no
/thread

In the current social climate, it depends. If you grow up around nigs, and you have a higher chance if you're black, you're more likely to become one. But that's not something the white man's doing to you, and it's generally a waste of resources to try to help these people with white taxpayer money when their average IQ (capacity for cold logic) is abismal. If you grow up as a middle class black, you get the world handed to you. Free education, preference in hiring.

Check it now shitlord (señordemierda?)

It exists in terms of attraction, but it's wasted on me because I don't want to bang tons of superficial hoes

The idea of white privilege stems from the idea that white people benefit from a system of power that oppresses other minority at the benefit of the majority (white people). This idea of privilege and a system of power is ultimately an abstract concept and SJW's apply this abstract idea to real world bullshit. If you look at places like Ferguson you'll see that blacks are well represented by their local government (black mayor black whatever) and there are no concrete laws that persecute people because of the tone of their color. I personally believe that all people have their own quirks and advantages they get due to their characteristics/personality. Females however are the most overpriviliged class in the western hemisphere the world has ever seen.

if it exists then it is a product of our ancestors working hard to achieve every thing we hold now. Yes, there were slaves involved in Americas passed, but so too did they play a role in the Egyptian empire which is now seen as black. No matter how you want to run that around slaves aren't a thing any more and still our ancestors worked hard to achieve all we have now.

The real problem isn't if white privilege is a thing. The real problem is that white privilege is used as an argumentative against white people. Even bigger still is the problem that no one sees it as targeting a specific race, white people. Used to demand guilt or apology for shit white people today and for generations before have not been involved in. Even demand subservience given that because we are white, we are privileged, and there fore our country does not have a sovereign border because we titled this country land of the free. Yet they do not understand why it is called that.

When this country was founded it was for freedom from a Monarchy. Land earned in blood, it's true rulers are only he who dominates the land. Any who call it home would have to protect what they had in order to be free. For freedom isn't given by any, only taken by those who want it. We should not feel shame for what our ancestors have done. It brought us freedom, and should we not have it now then we know that it must be taken back.

>(señordemierda?)

Well done, New Zealand. Claim your reward.

Society has an endless amount of benefit to many different things out of your control. Life is unfair.
Get hard or get dead.

accepting white privilege is a bit like trying to repent for your sins but never being able to get forgiveness. I have read early feminist literature on white privilege and they usually talk about "unpacking" or "dismantling" that privilege but it's something 3rd wave feminism has completely disregarded

In a white majority nation, yes.
In a black majority nation, also yes. (because black countries are shit and white people are like lucky voodoo charms)
In Asia, no.

"can be redpilled and confuse liberals"
"don't be a nigger"
do you know the statistics?