Sup Forums is getting shilled again

friendly reminder that the crew is at it again.

posting the usual

bump

Is there anything fags like me can do that are not mods??

ever wonder what its like being one of these people?

to be so upset that your guy lost an election that you resort to childish behavior?

Tons of shills have been coming here today.

Especially all the cucks blasting Trump for not sucking Iran's cock like Obama did.

report?

>assuming mods arent bias liberals.

dude, i have come to the conclusion that most of them are mental cases.
they dont use logic, and focus primarily on their emotions.

thats not how mature people behave.
dont think they are liberals, place would look very different.

remember to report

selfbump

Yeah I made this thread.

Both of these threads are being slide off too. I bumped them and they're already at the bottom of the calendar. What the fuck is going on?

And my thread is fucking gone. Jesus Fuck Sup Forums get your shit together. Someone's trying to fuck with us.

post some protips for newbies m8.

You are a very dull person if you think this is anything other than spam. The guy is doing it because he can and you retards will respond to his antics.

its "biased" you fucking mong

watch out for hwndu too. it's clearly a major shill psy op to divide and distract the board.

Can you or someone screenshot where you report things, sorry never reported someone before.

shill gtfo

you need to stop posting and try again in a few years newfag

new shilling tactic experiment

it's probably just a dumb troll. hwndu is the newest shill tactic

pic: destiny of the shills
you gtfo too

They're sliding the antifa/canvas and Hillary FBI dump threads I think

where do i sign up for the shilling?
i need a job

do you have a smartphone with a mobile contract?

This isn't crew or CTR or blueshare
Its most likely either Sup Forums /qa/ or a Canadian shitting up the catalog.

Dude you have a limit between times you can individually post a thread. It's like 30 minutes too. And you shouldn't be able to post the same picture over and over, have you ever gotten a "duplicate image posted here" error when posting something?

I'd chalk it up to sheer spam but the SCALE here make it more than just one individual. It's got to be several working together SOMEWHERE. Look at how many of the OP messages are literally copy and pasted from threads, probably in archive. Like cave Sup Forums and you laugh you lose. Like a robot going and copying random thread starting words.

I don't even have a smart phone

just saw this shit with about ten different from your pic. obvious spam

+60 people at least mate

would love your thoughts on this

Today is sliderday. Tomorrow is sliderday. Everyday is sliderday until Bluecucks runs out of cash.

they'll be dead in 90 days.

We literally control the government and know who they are every time they post

you wont get my thoughts, cant catch them

SPOTTED

All of your proof is easily explained by one person making an app for their phone that does not save cookies or deletes them; requests a new IP from the mobile character after every thread is created; has ~150 of that picture altered by one pixel; has a list of Sup Forums OPs taken from an archive site. If this guy had two phones with different mobile carriers then the proccess is sped up even more and he is able to post even more threads.
The fact that you have no idea how to bypass the shitty spam filters this site has proves how much of a newfag you are.

Point me in their direction.

they are all over the place....

and where are our forces?

weaponised autism, i dont know where they are m8.
probably all working on pizzagate