Can some one explain why all these libtards use drumpf as some sort of insult is it cause it sounds kind of silly or...

Can some one explain why all these libtards use drumpf as some sort of insult is it cause it sounds kind of silly or what am i missing here?

insults is all they have

John "le current year man" Oliver picked it up when he found out that the Trump family changed their name from drumpf when they immigrated from germany. He felt this was some kind of like perpetrated out of shame when in reality many, many immigrants americanized their names upon arrival. They would have never thought to call out John liebowitz AKA Jon Stewart or any polish new who did the same thing. It's disgusting leftist hypocrisy at its finest

they are racist and xenophobic to the german people. Shame.

Lie* not like

I've often wondered this myself. It's totally not funny or entertaining in any way, and it's not much of an insult either.

The only footing Liberals have left are insults and lies. If they lose those they fade into obscurity.

And jew * not new
Dumb phone posting

That's because they're fucking idiots.

If Trump's surname was actually Drumpf, I'll just go ''oh, ok''.
These leftie scumbags are out of their minds. What they are doing does not make any sense whatsoever.

This shit is so annoying I wish his name actually was Drumpf so they'd stop being so smug about it.
The only reason it's annoying is because that is not his name.
They might as well call him Donald Joomplf. Call him Donald LaBoof. Who the fuck cares.

This, except it's slightly off. Trump picked on Stewart for changing his name to be more likable. Then Oliver decided to make fun of Trump for his family having changed his name before Trump was born. Which.... didn't make sense, cause Trump didn't change his name himself.

So basically this whole Drumpf thing is based on idiocy. I'm half Japanese and even my great grandparents changed their name when they immigrated simply because a lot of these people couldn't write properly or the written names were not read properly.

Last Year Current Year starring Slimey Limey devoted a show to bitching about Trump's anti-immigration stance by trying to show the irony that his grandfather immigrated from Germany and changed his last name from Drumpf to Trump thus in order to stick it to the evil racist, Slimey Limey did this whole "Make Donald Drumpf Again" thing and the shitlibs ate it up.

The problem is that it was a load of bullshit. Frederick Trump was never called "Drumpf". The Trump family was called that at one time but that was during the Thirty Years' War in the fucking mid-1600s and it's been Trump for literally 450+ years. A journalist even went to Kallstadt where Frederick Trump was from originally and there's no record of any family there called "Drumpf".

So it was a great big burn based on a great big lie.

Are you ready to get assraped by the russians when Drumpf gives Putin Latvia as a present?

The fact you drumpfniggers keep saying "lol its not funny!!! Stop already!!!" just gives us more reason to use it since it clearly incenses you

Now go back to bed, daddy drumpf is waiting for you to bend over for his disgusting shriveled cock already! Just like ivanka has for years...

Are you ready to get assraped by the russians when Drumpf gives Latvia to Putin as a present?

That sounds pretty hot.

Also Drumpf’s mother is a gold digger from Scotland. Really makes you think.

Are you ready to work in a factory for dollar a day, live a shitty life and die a cynical virgin like the vast majority of Chinese males?

Leibowitz changing his name isn't even the same category. Jews change their names so they can pretend to be gentiles while insulting/robbing gentiles, and to lessen the gentiles' ability to notice trends of Jewish behavior.

Other ethnicities changed the spelling of their names so people could pronounce them easier. Sometimes it wasn't even done voluntarily, but changed by immigration officials on their documents.

Because they believe people with foreign-sounding names should be pointed out and publicly shamed.

They're literally children.

Urban salaries in China are much better than in Europoor countries such as yours.

They were furious that Trump pointed out Jon Leibowitz uses a nom de goy of Stewart. It makes the higher level kikes hiding behind goy names terrified if someone points it out.

I still don't get this joke also I never heard this name here.

Took a while to sink in actually. Europoor faggot actually thinks people in China live on $30 / month. Looool

Do you own a car, dog eating gook?

aren't we all user?
AREN'T WE ALL?

I thought the only people still using "Drumpf" were trolls on Sup Forums using it ironically

This bullshit is over 300 years old

If you keep aborting all the girls, maybe it won't be so bad over there?

Yeah, that was my point. It's all bullshit.

I'll take that as a no.
Keep slaving away so I can get cheap PC parts.

digits confirm

what does your country produce? cheap prostitutes? cheap janitors for the rest of EU?

Kek @ this chicom poster. Go jump off the roof of a cell phone factory like your cousin Lee

Go suck some Chinese cock. If you’re near a major university you’ll have no problem finding some.

It sounds like dump kind of.

Isn't that funny. haha

I like how, if someone tries to use it as a genuine insult, they either call into question whether it's a satire or post or instantly denigrate their point if aiming for seriousness.

It's like the stereotypical under-educated redneck shouting OBONGO to smear Obama as being an African primitive. I despise Obama and the left but even I cringe when I see people use that as a slam. It's the exact same thing with "Drumpf."

Well, it doesn't produce butthurt little gooks who have to vent their frustration on Sup Forums

It's the only stupid name that stuck

I have never seen Drumpf outside of Sup Forums

Liberals are in charge of culture and have become lazy and stale. They don't understand memes and the ones they somewhat do they ruin. Drumpf is just another forced meme that failed.

.05¥ has been deposited into your account

God liberals are retards

It's not an insult, it's his god damn ancestral name

it's like kellyanne conway using "alternative facts"

better question, can someone explain why these statements of reality trigger the alt-right so hard?

>do you have car?
>you don’t have a car lololol never mind that average salary in Latvia is $400 it is beyond the point I have a car!
>does not produce butthurt

fucking a

It was his original german family name that they changed out of. The story is that he made fun of another man for changing his name so that's why it's BTFO to call him out on doing the same. Also targets his well known brand of "Trump" which is synonymous with wealth.

But in many ways it's just a silly and shitty meme that's only kind of caught on because it's fun to say in an ironic way or to just show how you feel when you write his name.

Fun that you'd ask Sup Forums this considering nobody here reads the news or keeps up with anything from a non-biased source.

Not even. At least the insult factor of Obongo or Barack Hussein Osama makes sense though. You're calling him some African Primitive which is bad or you're trying to call him a terrorist. How is Drumpf an insult. It's just factually incorrect.

>Family changes it last name to hide german roots after ww2
>DUDE FUCKING NAZI DRUMPF LMAO

Thats so brit who has more cavities than jokes.

>be 27
>grandparents are immigrants on both sides
>found out a few months ago that my last name was a made up immigration name
>"real" last name was a horrifically long Fingolian name

minnesotans man. Everyone with a -son last name is hiding some giant snow nigger name

Liberals have no sense of humor, that's why. To them, the word "butts" is funny. Combining swear words with every day words, such as "ass monkey" or "fuck nugget" is funny. It's no surprise that they find something like "Drumpf" to also be funny.

triggered

Liberal memes are fucking retarded.

>make thread asking a decent question, discussing a normal topic
>LOLOL TRIGGERED DRUMPF TARDS BTFO

why does the left assume we are assmad because we are discussing something? I honestly don't get it

Trump called out Jon Stewart for using Steward instead of his real last name Lebowitz. So current year man thinks Trump's family changing its name when immigrating is the same.

The DRUMPF meme was the beginning of the end of Daroompfty Dumpfty's campaign.

john oliver the biggest british libtard on earth started it

Kek

Think you hit a nerve mate. Don't worry, the suicide net will catch them.

I was wrong Sup Forums. At first, I celebrated, thinking how awesome it would be to have 4 years of batshit insanity that was the news cycle and crying liberals now that trump won.

but it's too much. there are too many, it's coming in too fast, it's too stupid, i can't absorb it before more keeps coming...WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE FROM THIS, ENOUGH!!!

But Chinese penises are much smaller than everyone else's.

i used to work at a mom and pop chinese restaurant. really bossy but really nice people. the exchange students here who came to eat are like fucking aliens.

chinese are aliens

They don't have any arguments. All they can come up with is "Drumpf is literally Hitler", like little baby.

AYYYE shout out from the 612

I really though it was because he was some% German

Right skin colour. Needs buck teeth and more slitty eyes and a cone hat. Maybe a gross brown hairy mole to really sell it.

fingolian white bear lake reporting. where we at?

Nah, he got you there.
>can random shit tier eastern euro country ever recover from this sick burn?

That is the difference between us and them.
They constantly use all sorts of insults that don't make sense or just aren't true.

The gook thought he could get me mad by saying Trump will give Latvia to Russia. It's such an asinine statement it's meaningless.

Instead of pushing some sort of a narrative like ''lol China is communist! ur a communist!'' (which China isn't really anymore), I go directly at an insult that makes sense and is true.
I know that there's a big chance that this guy lives like absolute shit and probably doesn't own anything of value.

I don't understand why these ''people'' use ineffective insults like these.

I have earnestly never heard Drumpf once outside of Sup Forums. I honestly think that it really isn't a thing with real liberals and is just a Sup Forums meme.

Just got a job in Rogers so I'm moving. I used 612 because it sounds cooler.

>fucking a
Fucking a what?
>finish the sentence you literal mongoloid

>just got a job in rogers
How. I thought that was all farm land.

Hey guys i asked a question i wasn't trying to start a dick measuring contest for third world country's calm down

blumpf btfo

Embrace Drumpf get on your bongo drumpfs and drumpf up some support for the cause. Very sad if you don't!

>hurrr i wuz just concern trollinz durrrr

where is lake woebegone?

Because if you won't let Paco and Abdul sleep in your house you're obviously xenophobic and hate all immigrants. And that makes you a hypocrite if you ever had an immigrant for an ancestor, goy.

Is it not?

if a chinese dick? even if user was the biggest faggot on earth and the chinese guy had the biggest dick among gooks, that still would still be invisible

你是中國人嗎,或者老外?

Liberals are corporate sheep and basically follow whatever they're told to follow. Unlike us, they can't make up their own shit.

Yeah it sounds silly and it's a way to try to paint Trump as a hypocrite for being against CERTAIN KINDS OF IMMIGRATION when his ancestors were immigrants.

But the argument there relies on completely ignore context. Trump's family immigrated here LEGALLY. Trump has no problem with immigrating LEGALLY, from countries that aren't hostile to us.

Overall, it's to virtue signal that you're part of the dumb ingroup that gets it's information from literal comedians.

>Liberals are corporate sheep

Alternative facts?

I don't think community organizers and junior senators are rolling in the cash, unlike...

>Trump
>Koch
>Tillerson
>Cain
>Florina
>McMahon
>Ricketts
>Ross
>DeVoss
>Mcmahon

I guess you could count Bloomberg as a Democrat but he flips harder than Trump.

The use of "drumpf" or other variants, is extremely autistic.

Whoops that second McMahon was supposed to be Viola.

It's silly and pathetic, but it works to some extent. Sup Forums usually gets pretty triggered when someone uses it.

>DJ Trump
>Drumpf
>Tweety
>Mr.Hands
>pic related

the list goes on

I guess it used to be his last name or something retarded like that. Started when Trump was giving Jon Stewart shit for his last name not being his real last name. Really stupid shit that only retards use and care about. Literally anyone that uses Drumpf doesn't even read about policy, know the law, etc.

libshits are slaves to pop culture, everything that comes out of their mouth has to be some kind of shitty reference so they'll get reddit upvotes

Are you high? Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Starbucks, Macy's, Intel, AMD, virtually all entertainment and news media, gaming corporations, and so on. Not to mention all the Jewish demagogues, like Soros.
Liberals are corporate slaves to the very core.

他是老外,他的语法太好了。华人不会用最对语法。

>give money to trump who will then SURELY give it to charity

Sad.

And how many of those have ran for office and been voted in by liberals?

I'll wait.

While you're at it, look at how many celebrities the right vote into office (Reagan, Trump, Ventura, Schwarzenegger, etc.). You need to deal with the fact that Republicans are fickle, shallow children easily led by the nose. Now, off with you to defend Israel, goyim.

They think being German is an insult, because in their minds, German = Nazi.

All it does is make people want to be Nazi. Jews are really stupid. They're engineering their own destruction.

The real question is, how much money did the daily show lose by forcing the meme?

in all honesty it probably gained money from it seeing as how "popular" it is

>And how many of those have ran for office and been voted in by liberals?
What does that have to do with anything?
I'm talking about the liberal culture which is more or less constructed by corporations and shitty liberal comedians.