Attractive girls too hypergamous

How do I get genuinely attractive girls Sup Forums? As an attractive guy (I've been told more times than I can remember by girls) I still find it difficult to get anything above a 7. 6 and below is easy pickings but it's meaningless as they're not attractive to me much.

How do we fix women?

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-06-of-06/view
youtube.com/watch?v=OpHCsNEyWm4
muricaderp.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/dubai-porta-potty/
youtube.com/watch?v=v2KutX6MNFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attraction almost entirely socialized. We need to destroy the concept of beauty to enjoy humble qt3.14's.

This can only be accomplished by inverting our beauty standards and mercilessly attacking features we deem desirable

>he can get girls
GTFO NORMIE REEEEEE
fuck off with your 3DPD stuff

>How do we fix women?
Are you interested on how we do this here? I could go in detail if you want

Get more money

Get very rich.

Women will never love you because your you.

sad but true

>caring about women
i thought the meme was that Sup Forums was redpilled

This has the added benefit of freeing up more qt3.14's because most normies will just go with the flow and date land-whales/butterfaces.

They'll be living in hell and not even know it. It will be our paradise. Slavery is their freedom

No Muhammad. It's not okay to stone them to death for cheating or cut off their genitals and make them wear bee keeper suits.

What about the other way around. Can we meme neckbeards into being desirable?

We must deconstruct everything, making the society putty in our hands to craft as we please. Of course the skypes are trying to do this too so we need to deal with that problem. We can wrestle control away from them provided we are coordinated and entirely merciless. Nothing is too low for us, we will break them on their own rack.

Many super hot women (like in pic) are so incredibly fake that it's hard to even be around them. I know because I know them. They know how desired they are. They get free shit wherever they go.

The answer is :

a) get lots of shekels, or

b) get them young, like 18-21, when they are still impressed by stupid shit.

Getting 10s is often about being in the right place at the right time. It's just like hunting or fishing. Where are the 10s at in your area? Find a reason to be there all the time. Your chances will be multiplied.

Hail Hitler.

>tfw this chart is 100% accurate and literally not meme
>tfw you're the 8

why is this allowed?

>Saudi Arabia

being a bit transparent there SJW

You're not that attractive, probably because you're not particularly unique, so you can be replaced. The hottest women aren't usually that slutty in my experience.

rather not, your women look like dudes

what is natural selection?

Attractive girls are worthless. Get yourself a thicc wholesome average looking Aussie brunette. Much better than any super hot slut.

>hairy arms

Instead of women, your goals should be:

- Lifting/ health
- Success
- Wealth
- Status
- Meaningful interactions with other human beings
- Power
- Knowledge/ reading
- Skills
- Experiences
- Doing things for yourself and nobody else.

If you make these your goals, you will naturally achieve:

- Confidence
- Unbreakable frame
- HAPPINESS
- (yes, bitches too, but fuck them anyway. Confidence and happiness are better than any bitch.)

If only, friend. If only.

you get rich, that is all, at least here but I guess it works everywhere

money is the ultimate bond, it cancels genetics, race etc.

I'm at least a 7 then because I've reproduced and verified he's mine.

This is good news I guess.

By deconstruct I mean Break down gender, the family unit, really anything that loaned structure to society. Marriage can be destroyed by unleashing female vanity/greed. Using their nature against them. Women are easier to move than men, they can easily be changed to our need because they are very much communal creatures. They do not stand as individuals. control the opinions and standards of them time with emotion and women will die defending you. We learnt this lesson the hard way.

Yes, historically fat men were preferred, it's instinctual in women to base their attraction on social conventions but in prehistory fat men were desirable as it indicated an excess of resources. So the basis for this exists, sadly women bend to the zeitgeist more and follow beauty standards dictated by their group. (If they didn't we'd all have qt's but their communal nature can't be changed, but we can manipulate it )

t. MGTOW homo

Not possible. Women cannot be trained because society frowns on that now. They are told what to choose and choose that, and they are being told to choose whatever it takes to stay empowered and not be shacked by a man or a family.

If you think attractive women are anything less than remorseless whores, you haven't been paying attention to the world. The better looking they are, the more likely they are heartless, selfish, crazy, and completely without loyalty.

Ah man it's been awhile since I've seen the 'hail hitler at the end of completely unrelated post' meme.

Laughed my ass off.

Civilization isn't natural.
Heh. Best bet is to make anime real I guess.

>Be A Man: The Post

Not an SJW, just somebody who wants to use their weapons against them and their skype overlords

because 9 and 10's go for money.

and were talking about guys with serious amounts of money.

>Invetinve
What did he mean by this?

Dick em well and they won't want to trade up

Lel same here OP

Ive been told im very attractive but never get anyone decently attractive either and most girls seem to be chubby.

Problem with attractive girls is they are usually already taken or know they are hot and willing to hold out for someone potentially even better. While im attractive im a right wing racist asshole and have an average job and average amount of money with a very small social circle.

But I suppose that makes my wife a 3. She could lose 100lbs or so.

You figured it would be hilarious to get /pol9k/ to endorse body positivity didn't you?

:^)

Dunno if that's your case, but you guys often talk as if average girls aren't attractive.

Are you serious?

True. But what happens when they get old and have no kids?

What is the confidence for if you have already achieved those goals? Goals would be used to earn success, wealth, status and bitches but if you already have success, wealth and status then why not just let some semen demon suck your meat flute till last drop of cum is pumped in to her stomach?

You don't deserve a hot girl.

Here's the trick to getting one though:
>step 1. Have big dick.
>step 2. Have big wallet.
>If lacking #1, women will be fine marrying you for #2, then they will go find #1 somewhere else.

I've found the "best" girls are Christians. I'd take a 5/10 christian with a great personality over some 10/10 stacy liberal.

New FBI doc drop on the Clintons!

Oh no some can be. I was recently dating a girl who if you had to put her on a scale would be only a 6 or so but I thought she was very attractive. Didnt work out though she is "too busy" for a relationship.

Yes, awhile this is somewhat true and TRP people love repeating this, I would like to mention something...

I've slept with over 40 women. I stopped keeping track years ago. When I was most desired by women in my mid 20s, I was broke most of the time, I was insecure, and drove a beat up car.

Many rich guys I know have essentially bought wives. They found plastic human fucktoys who married them for a credit card.

I now work with models on a weekly basis and if they have a boyfriend (most don't) he is usually a random weird dude they fell in love with, or a human ATM.

The whol Red Pill spiel is pretty flawed and people don't seem to gather that women like nuanced people, looks don't matter as much, and sure, you can get some hotties with just muscle and money, but you get what you pay for.

If you want a good woman to love you, you can find that. If you want a slut to fuck, you can find that. But you're not going to have everything your way. It's not possible.

Nice catch

You're not a 9 or a 10 if you're a whore, dipshit.

I'm a 2. Do want to reproduce but maybe just adopt with my 2 or 1 husband. Don't want my child to have my genes.

>t. delusional /fit/izen

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: k5RY3MVq) 02/03/17(Fri)23:51:24 No.110976381 ▶
>
>>Saudi Arabia
My logic is irrefutable. If you want qt's do as I say. anything is possible with meme magik (You secured president trump with it, why stop there ? Get girls)

How much desu

Only when you're desperately horny

I'm 7x5.25 I think it's big enough

>whoever made the chart can't even spell monogamous
>100% accurate and literally not meme

ok

Shut up guys.

New Clinton drop.

kek

>I'm 7x5.25 I think it's big enough
>tfw I'm microcock

>1 post by this ID
new clinton drop fellas, forget about how you will never get laid for a minute

Okay, here's the thing. If you want a "hot" woman you can have her. But you need to make her codependent, all you have to do is destroy her self esteem or just destory her. I'm not condoning this but it could theoretically work. If you're a sociopath you could even systematically break down her personality, isolate her and eventually make her do things just to make you happy. This can only be attained by ruining her prospects.

Hopefully reinstate traditional values. However, it's probably not possible given that stuff like the pill, IUD, and other forms of birth control exist which basically eliminate all immediate negative consequences of rampant promiscuity.

Think Soros level of money

heres his son Alex living it up.

by asserting your dominance over other dudes infront of them

but trust me, you don't want these skanks.

They're the ones Sup Forums is always talking about. Cheat on you at the drop of a hat. Fuck any chad that so much as looks at her when you're not around.

But if you REALLY want one, you have to be super funny, and a SUPER dick to other guys around you.

>forget about how you will never get laid for a minute
Can't. Been too long since I fapped. Those pictures aren't helping.

Post a face pic and ill tell you how ugly you actually are

you're not attractive, they are lying. i dont know any guy who hasnt been called attractive by girls.

they do it to fuck with you

It's hookers bruh.

Good one m8,now tell me do you whant to know how we in Latvia fix things?

>im a right wing racist asshole

you say this like it is a bad thing

this girl is a total fridge

She's T H I C C

>make her do things just to make you happy.
out of fear, women actually enjoy this. They want to avoid upsetting you if you are easily upset and constantly agitate. If you don;t do this they do. MGTOW call this "the shit test".

If you';re constantly attacking her you keep her on the defensive eliminating any threat to you while giving you leverage by carrying on the trend

Why even bother trying to pursue amoral sluts aka modern western women? Nothing could be more pointless.

Focus on improving your career, your studies, your body, making friends, improving existing friendships, learn a language, learn an instrument, play some video games, play some dungeons and dragons, marathon a mecha anime, jerk off into an onahole, do literally anything else but subject yourself to the neurotic ravings of whatever thot you decided to try to court.

Flavio Briatore is another extreme example

his wife might not be a 10, more like an 8.... but then look at him.... im sure its not his looks that shes keen on.

t.faggot

another of flav

>How do I get
>I still find it difficult
>me me me me
>How do we fix women?XDDDD

I know my dude!!!!!!!!!!! We ask the most socially inept border second to /mlp/!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus christ this board is an echo chamber for losers

I tried this, fapped to fat chicks, then fapped to traps and all to enjoy average girls. Look bro most guys would rather gay than go for half the matches I get. Always swipe left the land whale, she's usually the likely one to bot so it'll always be a match.. fucking awkward.

I'm attractive too, I get a few matches.

Several possibilities.

Some find a weak man that is desperate enough to accept their token affection so they won't feel lonely. More men are going red pill and not buying into this....

>this board
This is just a slide thread but they are fun to shitpost in, especially if you get pussy.

Either just read the Communist Manifesto or is a troll. Either way is still a Leafposter

youtube.com/watch?v=OpHCsNEyWm4

There's that old joke that goes something like "The way men feel about women is the way women feel about shoes." She will never love you the way you love her. She is a creature of emotion, and only emotion, and she will only be with you for as long as you are exciting or beneficial. That doesn't mean you have to hate women, it just means you have to accept them for what they are.

Getting attractive women though, unlike fixing women in general, is definitely possible. The problem is actually finding one as mythically attractive as the 9s and 10s people go after. Also at a certain point, say 8.7+ a lot of women are hard to get to settle down because they know they're so desirable, it's kind of like how an extremely healthy and powerful mustang doesn't want to be penned up. Basically you have to be manipulative and socially intelligent, but that's pretty vague, although that's because it varies from person to person and should just be intuitive and can't be taught in text.

Long Story short, OP just go to bars or social events/gatherings with lots of women, find hot ones, and just try socializing until you get good at it.

>im a right wing racist asshole
I love you, pol.

a long interesting read about women chasing high worth arab men for money.... kinda funny

muricaderp.wordpress.com/2015/02/27/dubai-porta-potty/

Her feet look like the pic of the guy with the gun....look at her feet. Really strange, like attached pic

tfw no girl has called you atractive
tfw cant get girls
tfw your lonely and spend you,r whole internity in neo nazzi,anonymous message board.

Not all of us are so masochistic we get off on the agonizing process of trying to impress a woman, having to deal with her hysterics, prodding, and testing.

bump for interest

Some are crying about it loud enough that medicine and government is trying to fix their bad choices for them, or compensate because they goofed and didn't realize just how bad until they wee a few final eggs away from being undesirable refrigerators.

Women tend not to tell men they're attractive to their face, even if they think so. Don't take it personally.

OP do you know or see any 9 or 10s? After they dump the loser boyfriend they met in middle school at the end of their freshman year in college, they went on to only date men with tons of status and/or money. It's why some broke musician or comedian can get laid. He still maintains the status of being the entertainment of a room of people. Women are very simple creatures just like men in their desires, only their desires don't lie in physical attributes. I mean, if you look like Brad Pitt you'll get pussy, but not any more than a very rich average dude and even then the Brad Pitt is getting bitches because if he fucks them if validates their looks because of his status based off looks.

There's another way in landing a super hot girl but it basically comes down to luck. Right place, right time. I dated what I'd say was a 9 (double d tits, perfect tan, could twerk her ass was so juicy), but she also had a 3 year old (she was 23) and had recently got divorced. I only met her because she recognized me at a store (we went to HS together and she was a few grades below me) and that was that. We became fuck buddies until she found a bouncer who had rich parents and now she's married with another kid on the way. She's the hot milf with two kids you see at whole foods. I don't want that kind of woman. I'll happily take a down to earth 7 over a self absorbed 9 or 10 unless we're just fuck buddies.

>inb4 reee normies or LIES
I'm 28. Ive been on this board for over a decade. I've grown up even though I still come to Sup Forums.

I haven;t read that book yet but I intend to eventually. You see I'm writing my own book, you'll never be able to read it though because I'm using my own encrypted variant of cuneiform script that seems random, it's a script that changed the character relative to neighboring characters this rhythm also follows my own sequence of numbers to order it and it flips every second or so page to prevent people piecing it together. I also added my own unique characters to "modernize" the alphabet since it's been dead for 3000+ years.

youtube.com/watch?v=v2KutX6MNFU