HERO JUDGE STUMPS TRUMP

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38864253

>Trump travel ban: Seattle judge issues nationwide block

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/30/politics/donald-trump-immigration-order-department-of-justice/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/03/white-house-vows-emergency-stay-of-judicial-order-thwarting-presidents-immigration-order/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Court_of_the_United_States
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Appointed by George W. Bush no less.

fuck off ahmed

And in two days xe will be so mad when xe learns that xe's not the president and as such does not hold nearly the same power. Xe can't check or balance shit.

It will come back the republicans have the supreme court in their hands.

>President has full legal justification and right to restrict immigration

>Liberal judge can just interpret the law how they please

Niggers.

It's funny that these judges and people continue to think that they're in charge.

>ITT: triggered Trumpcucks

lmao

Guaranteed spike in rapes in the first month.

cvcv

>t. muhammad bin boifuk

>temporary block

>reading is difficult

hans, you realize the president has the right to refuse illegal aliens or immigrants, right?

>amerifats try uncuck themselves
>get cucked by their own people even harder
JUST

>Liberal judge can just interpret the law how they please

This is genuinely what they believe

Its good that they show their colors so early, Trump has enough time to remove them from the positions.

Reminder

>However, through 2008, the Ninth Circuit Court's rulings reviewed by the Supreme Court were affirmed only 20% of the time and reversed and or vacated 80% of the time; a rate substantially higher than the median reversal rate of 68.29% for the same period.[8]

Uh, the courts seem to disagree. Reading comprehension is key.

>nationwide block

How delusional are these judges ? Do they not realize that literally no one will enforce such decisions ?

if u know how usa law : system work, its just a rogue judge who think he is hot shit, he gonna lose his job in the week. basicly he is the lowest level and higher authority already said trump is right.

he gonna fired

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
“Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.”

read the fucking law.

>he gonna lose his job in the week

lmao right-wing """"""""""education""""""""""

Uh, the courts seem to disagree. Reading comprehension is key.

80% of the 9th Circuit's rulings are overturned.

Textualism wouldn't be a thing if judges knew how to read

Only in the 9th circuit, dipshit, and that's until it gets bitchslapped by the Supreme Court like they've done so many times in the past.

Fuck off, Achmed.

>implying a state judge can block something as powerful as a presidential decision
So next your going to tell me town mayors can launch nukes?

Is Microsoft behind this shit?

right wing education ? kek you are just stupid, every one on this thread told you you was wrong, the last dude who did the last thing literally 2 day ago was fire 2 day after.

its ok hans

>one judge who interpreted the law wrong is about to lose their job

fixed

wow - do you actually think this?

ahahaha hans please, no wonder you lost all the wars

>the last dude who did the last thing literally 2 day ago was fire 2 day after.

Source?

It's a 9th circuit (federal) ruling.
>burger education

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/30/politics/donald-trump-immigration-order-department-of-justice/

>The Trump-controlled DoJ said it was fine, this PROVES everything's ok!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's not how checks and balances work in the US, learn how to read the fucking constitution - you cretin

atleast we did not lost against bird
just took the whole word to defeat germany.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/03/white-house-vows-emergency-stay-of-judicial-order-thwarting-presidents-immigration-order/

he has nothing

>it's a liberal tries to get goodboy points against the boogeyman episode

the law literally states the president can tell immigrants and illegals to fuck off.

how do you misinterpret that?

>Breitbart
LMAO dropped
Yeah it's embarrassing

They tried the exact same bullshit one week ago, and it didn't change a thing.

And the reason for that is simple: Homeland security disobeys an order from the president itself - they are fired and replaced. Homeland security disobeys an order from an obscure small town judge - nothing happens at all.

Every time the libs think they have a win, they get BTFO. I love it. The endless supplies of salt.

he is just trolling,

blue shill detected let him think a judge have more power than the president

These motherfuckas got a TRO. They're gonna win this shit.

>literally what a judge does

Trump will exterminate merkel and her stasi sjw-asshole establishment

>t. Ahmed al-Germani
Shouldn't you be fucking goats right about now ?

>Seattle judge blocks order
>ruling is appealed
>case goes to the Supreme Court
>the Supreme Court (now with a conservative majority) upholds the order
>shitskins BTFO
Can't stump the trump!

all muslims must be deported to Birkenau for Sondertreatment T4

>let them in
fuck i hope everyday that in one of those shitty sanctuary cities that something happens to open their eyes.

how can 50% of our nation be so completely oblivious to what has happened to Europe?

>refugees are fleeing terrorism
yea and also rampantly raping natives

>muslim ban
no. ban on immigration from a number of countries that are majority muslim

all these judges and fuck-nuggets delaying this shit are, by now, definitely letting undesirables into the country. they all think they're being heroes doing this because the liberals are so vocal about their opinions. mark my words: sanctuary city terror cells are here, they're going to make all these smug liberal mayors wish they stood on the other side of history.

so what were you saying about the american judicial system again my young hans?

you have 0

I ` d like to beat this shit-Untermensch with a steelclub

lock up all mudskins and let them work in a Konzentrationslager

why the fuck is she smiling?
>yay, now i can be oppressed over here in germany while my husband goes out and gang rapes some german woman

So, you still can't provide a source for your claim that a judge issuing rulings that are unfavorable to the Drumpf Cuckministration was fired two days later?

lmao

ever marching towards impeachment.

as an outsider I am loving this show, shitstorm from both sides

I just don't understand why liberals are so fucking eager to be swamped with refugees and middle-easterners. Or is this just one of those things that's fine as long as it's not in their neighborhood? Because I see absolutely zero advantages in any of this shit. If I wasn't a closet-conservative, I'd ask my wife's batshit insane family why they want to be tits-deep in sandniggers so badly.

Hans I am still waiting

Nice try shill

he won't get impeached. everyone that hates what he's done so far is pretty much all lefties.

do you concede to your 2 year old child when they throw a tantrum? no. you continue to be an adult and take care of business.

Now americans understand why we haven't had brexit yet, traitors from within

Why are you Germans always going with a leftist libshit persona for your bait threads?

The judge must have been smoking some real good shit. This will get overturned on appeal, but the 9th Circuit is known for being utter trash so it may have to go to SCOTUS.

TRUMPED

Hero judge is about to find a new job at Starbucks.

This is a post that all countries allied with humans can get behind.

these liberal faggot judges believe anyone is going to enforce their judgment Lol.

You wanted some source, now you disregard it without bite?
Weak betafag.
Hey Crew hire some paki for this dumdum.

>off by 1
Your fault for text

Alternative facts don't constitute a "source"

They constitute a meth-fueled alternative reality.

The ones at the top want to eliminate trade borders so they can pay third-worlders 3c/hour to produce the same product they had to pay westerners $15 per hour to produce.

College libshits usually live in gated 99% white communities, and do this entirely for virtue-signalling reasons, while knowing they are set for life off of daddy's trust fund (and will never have to actually deal with the consequences of it).

I am reading this CNN article you linked that has an obvious anti-Trump vibe, but all I'm thinking is "Fuck yeah, that's what I voted for" because he's just winning so fucking hard. And it's funny because CNN is pointing out just how awesome he is for being a man that gets shit done instead of playing with himself while waiting for public opinion to come in. CNN is pretty much talking him up, while trying to talk him down. What a bunch of fucking idiots. He is exactly what this country needs.

lul, that judge is about to get shat on for obstructing him over nothing.

Why is Drumpf administration so incompetent? They could’ve just stopped issuing visas. Instead they produced this poorly worded order that has seen LPRs being turned away and deported, people with valid visas being turned away and deported and charged with breaking the immigration law (means they are banned from entry for 5 years, can try to appeal).

Is this stupidity? Or is it a part of a plan? Does Drumpf want to make his supporters and liberals antagonize each? Did he do this to gauge the public reaction and see what he can get away with in terms of more sweeping changes of immigration legislation? Like, after what he’s seen he will severely restrict H-1B visa program instead of also deporting the existing H-1B visa holders and LPRs?

>Drumpf
>Fuckin' Commie Chink
Discarded.

The law is pretty clear, which is why the judge only issued an oral judgment. It was a rogue judge. It's wholly irresponsible for a district court judge to issue nationwide orders. When a district judge rules on such an issue, they always stay their ruling in deference to the Circuit Court's ruling.

>China
Into the trash it goes

More likely an ESL teacher (not a real teacher).
I was over in Asia for a while, it's pretty funny. They are majorly liberal (teaching ESL attracts liberals), yet perfectly okay with getting paid purely for being a white person in Asia.

>Executive orders upheld
>Trump wins

>Judges override Trump
>terrorists flock in
>explode
>Trump wins

>cannot discuss a serious question
>le flag meme

ahah, his majesty, the electorate

Yup. That's the gamble they're playing.

If there's a single terrorist attack. Trump will be on national television saying how his moratorium would've prevented this.

Don't forget your chopsticks on the way out.

I hope theresa habbening because of this block and that judge kills himself

knowing the first thing about the american legal system is also key you retarded windowlicker

>cannot discuss a serious discussion
>le Drumpf meme

Come back when you have a fully-developed brain, if that ever happens.

My sides

Also: I want cum in that old broad

>take moral high ground and refuse to discuss because of le you call it wrong meme

will drumpftards ever stop shitting themselves? (that was a rhetorical question btw)

>They could’ve just stopped issuing visas
They did

And they got rid of all the fucking muslims from those countries
what difference does it make if they have a valid visa or not?

Obviously the end goal is yea, get rid of all the LPR and H1-B and issuing visa's to third worlders

Why did they have to ban people who already had visas? Why could they just not stop issuing new visas?

Go brush your tooth.

>Seattle judge issues nationwide block
Something's wrong with this sentence. I just can't put my finger on it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_Court_of_the_United_States

with scalia dead and trump prez AND republican control of the house and senate, the supreme court will be conservative

your faggot judge will get btfo

go back to your tent mohammed

>(((Wikipedia)))

lmao

that's not part of the constitution you fucking inbred retard leaf fucker
stop talking about shit you know nothing about you fucking mongrel

You forgot your ":^)" Gunther.