Would you fight for your country?

Jesus fucking christ, Germany and England, what are you doing?

We may be immigrant cucks but you are such big cucks you refuse to even fight for your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's nothing worth fighting for in this shithole, rather rebuild somewhere else and conquer it later back from the subhuman hordes.

t. German

To be fair, the question should be worded differently to make it more clear what it means. Like am I fighting a defensive war or am I going overseas to fight in a pointless war in some Islamic shithole?

England stats are skewed because of Scotland FYI. Scots are cucked as fuck. The Scottish NATIONAL Party is a pro EU, pro-multiculturalism party. Top fucking cuck m8.

>pic related is the only redpilled Scot

>Would you fight for your country?
Hell no, why would I do that?

Why fight for a country that isnt yours anymore. Thats logic.

Also, how did the descendants of Wehrmacht soldiers become so fucking cuck? Those guys were beasts.

>Sweden 55% yes
Than why aren't you fighting for your country right now, when muslim invaders rape your daughters?

>dat rubberguard doe

It's just not worth it

They were killed and the people that fled/hid were raped by soviets, todays germans are the result.

The only countries who want to fight are the one where nobody want to go

t. cuck

Its easy to fight for something nobody wants

No, fuck this place. I'd only fight to protect my family, I don't give a fuck about Greece or Greeks.

Only survey native ethnic Brits in the countryside and then possibly the largest cities and you'll find their numbers are probably pretty high.

Extremely disappointed in the Netherlands the most, they even have a nice country but wouldn't fight for it, I guess that's what comfiness and isolation from conflict do.

Also surprised that Switzerland's isn't higher, I thought it would be at fucking Finnish levels, which also surprises me for being so high.

Greek diaspora here, most of the Greeks in Australia are the opposite. They are right-wing and nationalistic as fuck for some reason

Yeah smart people proud of their country feel shame and want to get out when their country becomes a running financial joke

I would fight for Finland

I'm not even from there

Fuck no I wouldn't, honestly my countrymen disgust me, why would I fight for them?

Why would a native Briton want to fight for a country which isn't even his? let the leftists, muslims, and alien races fight for their globalist government.

I'd fight for the land, but not the current idea of Germany. Wouldn't want to harm myself for a parliament full of dunces and walking/rolling game theoreticians.

Finland is nicer than France.

I'd fight for my country. If Donald invaded and there was resistance I'd gladly support the invading army by doing whatever I had to. All in the best interests of my once beautiful country.

Circumstances would change that number though. If we followed the US into China most wouldn't give a fuck but if the Huns got uppity 100% would be up for smacking them around again

Yeah for sure

>6 month night
>Ugly alcoholic albinos people
>Weird language
>Cold as fuck
>Miss Helsinki is a monkeys
>Nothing to eat just whales pénis

Have à nice holiday

Hah fucking pussies living on the ruins of their fallen empire,embrace islam motherfuckers.

Nah, I'd get my ass out of here instantly

A shamefur dispray.

What are you talking about? Germany is an islamic state now.

WIll you run away when sand nigger will be occupying your streets and then live in some ranchhouse telling your grand children how big of a pussy your generation were,that they embraced Islam with open hand?

Just learn to shit in a toilet and then you will be taken seriously

> Basically no Muslims relatively
> Alcoholism meme, probably no worse than Germany or any other developed European country, probably better than Ireland/Britain
> I didn't know language affected the quality of life
> Being cold doesn't stop Norway and Sweden from being nicer than France either
> muh meme, France has had Miss competitors who were niggers
> Food somehow makes up for no Muslims, a higher HDI, higher happiness, higher societal trust

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index

>sweden
>fighting for its country

I'm confused.

Fighting for Germany would mean dieing for foreign interest

Yeah it's like Sup Forums meme images and bullshit aren't accurately reflective of reality.

>Iceland 26 %

This genuinely makes me sad. WTF you are by far the best country in Europe, if not the whole fucking world.

The garlic faggot is right desu senpai

They don't have a military and America provides literally all of their defense.

Fighting for your country = refugees. Got to think twice these days.

I was under the impression iceland was a bunch of numale sjw cuck bullshit

France, le Sudan of Europe.
I bet you drive a truck in free time.

Yeah i know. We (the nordic countries) have been monitoring their air space for a while.

But the question was not "do you have to defend your country" but "would you defend your country"

COME ON ICELAND, HAVE SOME PRIDE.

I'm ashamed myself at Finlands number. Hell 90 % of my people hate me for having swedish as my native language and still i would fight. Fucking faggots.

Why is Finland so more based than the Germanic/Scandinavian countries anyway? Or at least Sweden.

A country that baned my anthem, my language and still would do it given the chance?
Hell no.

>bunch of numale sjw cuck bullshit

So yeah, as same as the rest of Europe. But Iceland has no niggers. Bunch of Poles are basically the only immigrants they have.

Face it leaf, it's as good as it gets in a world run by th ((((Globalists)))))

I think there is a diffrence between saying they would fight and actual going to fight.
I don't believe that more Swedes than Poles would fight for their country.

btw was this asked to only males or females too? Cause 99% of women dont believe in nations

Suprised to see that atheists dont want to protect their countries?

Finland and Sweden are probably two of the least religious countries in Norway, and Poland is probably the most religious country in Europe, and yet more Swedes and Finns were willing to fight for their countries than Poles.

Probably because we have seen war within the last 100 years. My fathers generation lived in the aftermath of the war and before him almost every generation had a war in their lifetime. My generation is the first to not feel direct consequences of the war against the communists, but still get reminded of it by older people now and then. Norway and Denmark were ofc occupied but that is not nearly as bad as what my ancestors went through. My grandfather lived through a civil war and fought in both the winter war and continuation war for about 4 years. The story is the same for hundreds and thousands of finns.

>tfw deep red
Worst thing about this is how deeply demoralizing it is. Makes you just want to say "fuck you too" to everyone around you and act solely out of self-interest without regard for the community. If 82% of my neighbors don't give a fuck for this place, why should I?

>I don't believe that more Swedes than Poles would fight for their country.

I can't say much about poles, but the ones I've met have been pretty based, except from muh catholicism.

I can say something about swedes though. I read swedish media daily and know a lot of swedes. Also visit Sweden several times a year. I definetly have the picture that swedes are afraid of war, and with young leftists (which make up about 90% of Swedens youth) it's almost a compettition as to who can bash miltiarism more and be more of a pacifist.

l >
l
l &

So fuck off then. Traitor.

>le atheists meme
Why do retards think that atheists see no value in western civilization and would bow to religious hordes when the opposite is their defining point of view?

I bet those 'Swedes' who said yes would fight for Somalia and Afghanistan, not Sweden

Give yourself an uppercut weak cunt!

Why the fuck would anyone educated and sensible want to fight in a war? War is fucking awful.
There's a reason we call soldiers brave, because it's a horrible job that nobody should ever have to do.

I'd like to see how the survey was worded as well, asking "would you fight for your country if it came to all-out war and the enemy was literally on your doorstep?" is a very different question to "would you join the military to spend 14 hours a day cleaning sand out of your guns in Iraq?"

why would i fight over a dead carcass of a once glorious empire

This new country betrays its people why should i fight for its continuation?

This, if Germany decided to go fourth reich racewar exterminate the kebabs and invade us I would rather fight for them

Absolutely not.

I'd let Sweden be conquered then join the resistance(depending on who it is who conquered us)

I'd gladly fight against this shithole if by "country" you mean government. Fighting for your country in this state is the most cucked thing you can do.

Exactly. Anecdotal evidence incoming: I have a lot of atheist friends, and a few (that I think) are christian. And nationalism does not seem to correlate with religiosity/atheism in any way.

Can't see how and why it would differ in the rest of the population.

>why would i fight over a dead carcass of a once glorious empire
>This new country betrays its people why should i fight for its continuation?
same, fuck 'modern britain'

Because apathy towards the ultimate question of the universe and life leads to apathy in other aspects of ones life. It rolls downhill

Would our country be on the list of the ones you let yourself be conquered by ?

Would you fight for your country is such a vague question

I instinctively say yes because It's sort of assumed by the question that you're defending your country from an aggressor

But the Samurai saw themselves fighting for their country too

>sweden
>55
Bullshit on that, I can believe the rest but nationalism in sweden ? HAahahah no.

It's an export meme from America where nationalism is probably highly correlated with religiosity, Christianity specifically. In Europe, where the overwhelming majority of people probably aren't even religious, completely unlike America, that's the norm and it probably doesn't mean as much. In some countries religiosity probably correlates with more cuckery, like Lutherans in Sweden and Norway who are just totally fine with the scum coming in because they're still "God's Children" or whatever.

>tfw from Germany
No way, I can't wait until it finally collapses and gets rebuilt as a strong right wing country again.

No, the rivalry is too grave for me to do that.

Anyway you've gone full cuck too so.. If you were based like Hungary or Poland then I'd let you conquer me senpai

AND MY AXE

The survey may have interviewed people of different ages, in Sweden they possibly could have interviewed more older people than some other countries, and they probably still have a lot of patriotism, moreso than the youth which is generally Left-Wing.

Maybe ask something more direct. Would you fight for these boobs?

>Would you fight for these boobs
I'd fight for air while I was motor-boating them titties.

Theyare ahhmies ah with hout dihrecshon

Holy shit is this map real? that's batshit-in-the-street crazy

Indeed, in Europe it's overwhelmingly the norm to not even consider religion as a part of your life.
I guess Mediterranean countries like Italy where christianity is ingrained is a different story, but even then they don't treat religion like Americans do, it's much more personal.

Atheism isn't really the right word for it in Europe, religion around here is just something old people do and nobody else cares.

Fug, we are full cuck yes. Still we have 90% less sandniggers and are not forbidden to be nationalist (yet) atleast.

To be fair, the smaller population of sandniggers is not because of us being based but because of our autism and our extremely boring cities.

But if you like to rot in your Caliphate watching Achmed fug your women, go right ahead, If i were you, I'd reconsider.

aaaaayyyyy have a treat for that one

I've seen this before and had some thoughts about it.
Would I fight for Sweden and Swedish people? Sure.
But defending the current regime and whatever idiotic shit they try to drag us into with Russia? Absolutely not.

In defense the number would be 90+ in every country, you'd have to be a sociopath to want to go shot people in a pointless war n the desert to help the pansies in Israel

>Would i fight if someone invaded my country?
Yes, of course
>Would i fight if i had to invade someone?
No, fuck you

who is this? google directed me to some plebbit page for her. Not dealing with that cancer to find out. Give me a quick rundown?

When will you hang this guy for being a traitor?

I had big hopes for you after you all voted for his party but then he went full cuck.

why are finns so agro?

I would the opposite. Croatia is a shithole.

I'm not allowed to fight for my country because I get migraines.

Fuck me, right?

Alcholism and too much sauna

>I would the opposite.
so you would go to fight 'for' Croatia in Iraq for example?
>Croatia is a shithole.
Can't argue with that

her name is Angie Varona, just look up her images and don't use Reddit as a middleman.

Is this in Croatia? That cop is a fucking manlet, I thought you were supposed to be fucking tall as shit.

the shittier the country, the more they want to fight for it (this does not apply to pland)

Sure. Join the army, see the world. But that's not an invasion. Iraq was invaded by the Americans. Croatia could never invade except as a part of a NATO intervention and good luck with that after Iraq.

I think it's all about how the question is asked. If you just ask people if they would fight for their country and nothing else they tend to say no, because everything's alright. But if you ask them if they would fight if their homecountry was attacked, their family and friends would be under the danger of getting killed, burned, raped etc. of course most would answer fucking YES.

its just a meme bro
average croatian height is 5'11''
and that is mostly because of the manlet northern Croats
i am 195cm(6'4'')

>childhood asthma

shit's fucked senpai

Probably never.

But I have hopes a new nationalist party will rise because the True Mongols have shown how worthless they are.

I know we give swedes a lot of shit but nevertheless we should stand shoulder to shoulder in the struggles that face us my friend.

Ähra, skyldighet, wilja. - Georg Carl von Döbeln

> Finland and Sweden are so shitty ebin :DDD