Why does Sup Forums hate Ben Shapiro?

You might not agree with him 100%, but you've got to admit he's pretty fucking based. His eloquent destruction of the left is enough to get my sub.

youtube.com/watch?v=CugTnV003G8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkLrr9Ydl9g
youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
youtube.com/watch?v=d_rQtGPBu98
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jew

He was a NeverTrumper who pushed the Grabgate fake news story and got himself fired from Breitbart as a result, losing all credibility. A Jew is a Jew is a Jew, they will never be honest allies. Regardless of what he and people like Milo and Gavin do or say, they will never be anything more than useful idiorts, the enemy of an enemy.

I'm very disappointed in Sup Forums when their only arguments are "He's a Jew" and "He's a manlet"

Is Sup Forums the new /b?

Because the alt-right prefers Dangerous Faggots

This.
I used to like him before this. I can't accept him back.

JUDEN

pro-tpp manlet

desu I actually like his content, but cant be bothered to pay for it since im not amerifat.

I think that immediately changing your views on a person based on their preferred political candidate isn't right. It should be more about their overall beliefs. Just because he didn't like Trump doesn't mean anything to me, it's not like he was casting a vote for Hillary. Trump was a very different type candidate and I can't really hold it against any republican that couldn't get next to him.

Grabgate showed how much of a conservacuck he is.
Also, he's a Jew.

It isn't about Trump for me and most of Sup Forums. It's because he betrayed his values. He acted like a SJW last year. He pushed that fake story of Michelle Fields being assaulted by Corey Lewandowski before any evidence came out and even though she is a known liar.

He's a Jew. I don't think you understand the implications of that.

He must be really jelly of Milo now.

If only he asked for less money for his speaks and got invited to more uni's the protests against him would have had intensified the same way Milo's had.

It's not just that he didn't like Trump.
He used media-jew tactics to try and destroy Trump, by backing a lying female reporter who claimed Trump violently assaulted her despite video evidence showing the contrary.

I like him, sure he is a like but he makes good arguments that make sense. If you let yourself be influenced to not believe logical arguments just because he is Jewish, well you're worse than a nigger tbqh

He has no convictions, he's just an opportunist.

1. He never accused Trump of grabbing that women.
2. It was a staffer that supposedly grabbed her.
3. How do you know that he didn't do it?
This whole Michelle Fields thing is way over blown IMO. It has nothing to do with Trump, it has to do with Lewandosky. .

jerks off on us children dying for Israel

>3. How do you know that he didn't do it?
youtube.com/watch?v=LkLrr9Ydl9g

he's brilliant, too bad he tried to criticise Trump as a career move and fucked himself up

He's a shifty fucken jew

Really? JUDEN.

I watched a video awhile back when he destroys BLM I give him Credit for him calling out on these people but he fails to address the people REALLY behind these movements. Plus he's just now getting on the Trump train when it's already left. He never truly believed in him and will always be a undercover kike shill

>it has to do with Lewandosky
So they wanted to replace the man who started Trumps campaign with a neocon agent?
I guess I'm a ZionMissile now...

Yeah I meant Trump's campaign manager, dunno why I said Trump.

After he backed Michelle Fields, a video came out of the supposed incident, from Trump's security camera, after she claimed Lewandosky violently slammed her to the ground.
The video showed Lewandosky barely brushing her aside.

After video evidence came out proving it wrong, rather than admitting she was wrong, Shapiro doubled down and started attacking Trump even more.

>how do you know that he didn't do it?
Do you mean other than the video showing he didn't do it?

>it has nothing to do with Trump
It has everything to do with Trump. The whole point was to paint Trump as a misogynist. I think you're being willfully naive in saying otherwise.

What's wrong with Gavin? Is he too not white enough?

He picks only the lowest-hanging fruit because he knows he'd get thoroughly rekt by anyone with decent debate skills.

Israeli living in us ... pushing israeli agenda!

Jew should be enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw

Underated

his points fly way over your head once he starts going.

He's right but if you don't agree with him, you don't know what you watched and if you do it's like "heh yeah" but you'll never be able to bring it up in an argument because he's just way too fast to actively remember

I mean, his video about the minority of muslim extremist is on point as fuck but, if you seen that video, try to, without watching it again, reply to me the numbers he cited

He's a climate change denying, anti-abortion, ultra Zionist, and that's why neo-pol likes him.

Ever since the Michelle Fields thing he's become largely unhinged. He hates Trump so much that it's clouding his judgement, so whatever intuition and political instinct he had is now rendered moot.

Have you listened to him or read his work. He praises Trump when he does conservative things and tells the truth instead of ignoring or changing his philosophy when Trump does something stupid.

stop trying to salvage your career after spending a year bashing Trump you dumb kike-firster

>TOP 10 SJW OWNED VIDEO
>LE EPIC MEME GLASSES
xD

I thought he was Romulan.

I hope everyone here knows this is actually Ben Shapiro, he starts these threads every now and then to:

A: Test the waters of public opinion
B: Feed his ego
C: Defend himself from genuine criticisms

Sure, maybe, but at this point he's literally less informed than I am. He's still surprised Trump picked a conservative justice just like the president said he would. I don't have to hate him, but why would I pay attention to him?

He also went all in on the Megyn Kelly thing, which didn't work out well. I haven't seen him on TV in ages. Someone should make a punished Shapiro.

That's a whole other story. Gavin is a latecomer to both Catholicism and conservatism, so a lot of the time he just seems to make shit up out of nowhere and is often wrong about basic facts.

He came back to Trump so we like him again.

actually in a two party system actively dissuading republicans from voting trump is trying to get Hillary president.

The same as evan mcmuffin the cia shill
The sameas theJeb's butthurt father
The same as SONGBIRD mccuck
the same as MORMON DOGKILLER mitt

Trump did not steal the nomination like Klanton did from cuckboy bernie.

Now he tries to half-heartedly go along with Trump but does less research than the average youtuber and so can't even properly debunk the "mocked disabled reporter" despite video evidence from 2005 on Larry King existing. Basically he is a lazy hack as well as demonstrably being on the wrong side of history.

nope. low hanging fruit. He should not be making six figures from republicans anymore.

Link, someone

He had the highest rating for a conservative pod cast n he gets paid good money to do speeches. If anything it gave him credibility to his name because he's willing to call a spade a spade.

Because he's a lying snake in the grass traitor jew who pushes narratives he knows are fake.

He's a fucking giga-kike just waiting for another chance to backstab trump fucking fag kike manlet.

Jewish manlet cuck.

To give credit where credit is due he's very competent at fucking with SJWs without coming out as a clown like some other faggot jew I won't name.

so true

I guarantee no one on this website has higher verbal IQ than Ben Shapiro. He speaks the facts in a way that appeals to the left, which is the only way you can provide true change. He's probably the most secretly red-pilled man that exists currently.

his "little brown ring" still winks with anticipation of what Zoey Tur whispered she would do to him.

some times I wonder about Bill Burrs power level

she?

>she?
that's why it's winking

Disgusting Zionist, he only cares about Israel and the dominance of the jewish people. Fuck this guy.

i lost a lot of respect for shapiro over the fields/lewandowski row
no integrity = why pay attention to anything he says?

Nice guilty until proven innocent.
Benji also ignored Fields was a known liar, she lied with fake assault stories even before that.
He just wanted to frame Corey with that fake story so he can push the sexist Trump narritive with the rest of the MSM.

Typical dirty kike.

I don't hate him though. I don't agree with everything he says, but he justifies most of it exceptionally well.
Even if he hates Trump, he gives credit where credit is due and seems quite principled because of that.
Wish he would stop jerking off Israel so much though.

Funny that you accude me of "guilty until proven innocent while you assume Shapiro's reasoning.

Well shit if it happened decades ago it's not leniency you need to worry about, isn't there statute of limitations?

Yeah because Benji wasn't buttblasted when his "true conservative" candidate Rato got BTFO.
Keep playing dumb Benji, we both know what happened last year.

>principled
>will lie to your face, then double down and keep lying even though video evidence proves he's a fucking liar.

fucking gas yourself you piece of shit.

What are you referring to?

Post video then

Chloeposting etc. all done by the person its about or their management until autistic NEETs pick up the torch and carry on

I have the belief that shapiros "tactics" made trump win the election

he had close ties with Bannon and also Kushner both who have the strongest advisor roles in Donnys cabinet

if you are familiar with Shapiros works from around 2012 you can't deny that it's literally his thoughts in action in 2015-16

Michelle fields accused trumps campaign manager of assault and went on tv crying saying it's the worst thing that had ever happened in her entire life after the death of her father.

She was actually retarded enough to pull this stunt in a room filled with hundreds of cameras and reporters, with multiple secret service agents less than 10 feet away.

All the videos and witnesses proved she was a fucking liar but shapiro backed her over 100 percent even though he knew she was lying and has done this at least once before in the past.

He's a real piece of shit.

>Tfw this entire debacle red pilled Piers Morgan

this. he blindly supported Michelle Fields, despite all evidence to the contrary, and has never apologized or admitted that he was wrong.

he wrote article after article about how Trump wasn't a conservative, and wouldn't nominate a conservative justice.

now he's trying to weasel his way back into the big tent

youtube.com/watch?v=d_rQtGPBu98

He's didn't just support her, he attacked breitbart news for doubting her bullshit made-up assault story.

That's so fucking jewish it's just not funny/ I hope someone makes this kike manlet into a lampshade, another bullshit jew lie so it would be fitting.

CHOO CHOO

It's easy to get caught in a everything Trump does is great bubble. Ben Shapiro has well structured arguments against leftists and Trump, if I want my view on something challenged so I can better structure my arguments Ben Shapiro is good to watch. He admits what he says should be taken with a grain of salt, especially recently, and I respect he can acknowledge he was wrong, unlike most pundits

> I respect he can acknowledge he was wrong,
> has never acknowledged he lied about cory

Fucking Kill yourself

I watched like 20 hours of his podcast, and 5 of his university lectures.
I didn't see him bring up Cory, unless you mean Corey Booker testifying against sessions, in which case he didn't lie about it, it was totally bullshit.

>feign ignorance

When are you kikes going to learn people hate you because you're liars. You know exactly which corey I'm talking about you slimy weasel fuck.

He Kikeishly tried to define waterboarding out of being torture using "muh friend Steven Crowder got waterboarded in a controlled environment where he knew what was happening and that he could stop at any moment". No honestly. Lying Kike.

anyone who tried to sabotage Trump's election = enemy of mankind.

He's a sniveling kike who will use any tactic, even when his whole personal is being a man who fights against it. The only reason the cuckservative got off the ground is because he can shut down progressives. Good job Benji, you fight literal retards and win, congragulations.