PizzaGate

Just a daily reminder that all fog burns away with the Morning Sun.

To all those under the Eye that bring us the Truth, Light shines upon you.

I pray that He gives you strength and endurance to continue the Great Work.

Your willingness to serve the greater Good will not go unnoticed.

Kek be Praised.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho
youtube.com/watch?v=8Jwf7mzSmKM
youtu.be/VneoEvAJX0g
youtube.com/watch?v=t414Xrl5GJs
pirate.london/dark-webs-largest-host-freedom-hosting-ii-hacked-by-anonymous-3539dae56bd0#.ef2ludqm7
google.com.qa/maps/@38.9326923,-77.0287123,3a,90y,303.26h,80.13t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1soKy6oRAfDPWXqEj0EszL0A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1?hl=en
google.com.qa/maps/@38.9327472,-77.0286961,3a,60y,306.13h,87.26t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sh-zFEFtFoqTT1-dU-CbOuw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110768785/#110768785
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110762573/#110762573
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A43480-2004Sep22.html
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1617245
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pizzagate goes all the way to the top
youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

You know who you are. You may feel trapped within the web.

KNOW that you are not alone, even when Darkness surrounds you.

Remember,

>IT IS ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE DAWN.

Never forget.

Paper boy prince from HWNDU fame works for the CIA and is part of the pizzagate problem.

See him shoot his video at the playground by the Pegasus museum!

Check the date. This was filmed in 2012!!

youtube.com/watch?v=8Jwf7mzSmKM

"She looks so good I may just eat it."

youtu.be/VneoEvAJX0g

This is some dark shit but I believe it.

Here we go. Every drunk liberal soccer mom who's had too much wine will love this one.

Fucking needed this right now user. its hard to trust that the current active parts are doing their shit right when so much has been collassally fucked up to this point.

Thank you.

bamp

any news, boys?

forgot the vid
youtube.com/watch?v=t414Xrl5GJs

Sit tight. Pieces in play.

this is the latest pirate.london/dark-webs-largest-host-freedom-hosting-ii-hacked-by-anonymous-3539dae56bd0#.ef2ludqm7

if just *one* of these cocksuckers gets the chopping block by trump/sessions & co. i will be convinced that there is some good left in the world.

please kek, please let something come of this. praise thee

Sorry dude, but this video was not shot in the playground by Pegasus. Taking a look at google street view, there's shots of that playground going back to 2006. In 2006 - 2014, the playground equipment was blue and green in color, and did not have a spinning toy captain's wheel attached to it. In 2014, the park was torn up and redone, and a new piece of play equipment, a train, was installed instead. There have never been swing sets in this playground either.

Fact-check your shit before you start posting. You look like an asshole.

hahahahah

fuck off you fucking sand nigger pedophile

typical low IQ americuck response

day of the hamburgler when ?

It's seriously frustrating to watch shit get fucked up before your eyes and not be able to fix it tho. Fucking "free speech" riots dampening the news.

It's like it was planned or something. -_-

fuck you cucks

podestas dont get to rape toddlers anymore

oh look an arab pretending to be british

you can fuck off too sand nigger

Here's the playground in 2009: google.com.qa/maps/@38.9326923,-77.0287123,3a,90y,303.26h,80.13t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1soKy6oRAfDPWXqEj0EszL0A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1?hl=en

Here's the playground in 2014:

google.com.qa/maps/@38.9327472,-77.0286961,3a,60y,306.13h,87.26t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sh-zFEFtFoqTT1-dU-CbOuw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

At least try to refute what I'm saying.

Ay fix that attitude m8

Fucking stahp. There is no point. Phase 1 got fucked, Phase 2 is being currently fucked and Phase 3 is entirely dependent on the outcome of certain appointments. Enough with the fucking infighting it's just irritating.

You'll never even get to see it. You'll be raped to death by sand niggers

i'm most surprised by the constant sliding of these threads and the endless, redundant blueshare shitposting on this board keeping the front page full of garbage memes. with a story this big (which, admittedly, i'm a bit late to the party on) and especially fbianon's appearance yesterday i would have expected to see way more on this. not sure about the protests but THAT seems planned

This

OP sounds like a mason

Link? If it's the one I saw, I doubt its authenticity.

Making false claims and bullshit accusations is what stops normal people from paying attention to this story.

What the individual has said is untrue, and he needs to be corrected.

Also eat shit. I do what I want. You aren't the boss of me.

you doubt this one?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/110768785/#110768785

i'm suspicious but still interesting and insane if true.

this one was good too:

if for nothing else the PICTURES in here from podesta's place and the weird interior of the comet place are both horrifying. definitely lost me some sleep to them last night.

You sound like a woman or like cartman - i do wha i waaant

:O FBIanon posted yesterday? Link plz?

why are ameritards so easy to triggure ?

Is it all the inbreeding ?

Listening to children bicker is the most annoying thing in the world. Sometimes this shit is just petty. At this point all the necessary information is tied down and in the right places (or getting there shortly).

There is one loose end that is nagging AF. But I've just given up on that as a neverending rabbit hole

The founder of pizzagate.com is found dead. There is also a 25,000$ bounty for anyone that can logically debunk pizzagate. Also check out operation darkroom.

Yeah, that was my intention.

Serious though - look at the links I put up. That's the park located near Pegasus.

Here's the playground in 2009:

google.com.qa/maps/@38.9326923,-77.0287123,3a,90y,303.26h,80.13t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1soKy6oRAfDPWXqEj0EszL0A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1?hl=en

And here it is in 2014:

The music in the vide was bad. The dude was rapping about pizza in a child's playground, and he was definitely using odd lyrics, but that's not the correct playground. I'd definitely like to know which playground it was, but it wasn't the one by Pegasus.

Yeah I was on for that first one. It just doesn't fit either FBIAnon's pattern - when was the last time you saw him dump a load of info and basically walk away. Im not like ZOMG DECEPTION ALERT about it, but I just doubt he'd start a thread in that way and have no requests or expectations.

link to story about pizzagate.com founder?

clever guy...

see
my "yesterdays" are weird since i'm on hk time. it's 7pm on the 4th right now and thread is dated fri 03 but probably us time.

just sharing some harmless art too

Lol that second one. How any of it is news to anyone I'll never know.

tell someone you trust what you are doing here and why fast

All those following the allseeing eye will fall and humanity is going to rise, learning the history and science of our wise ancestors to become greater than ever

you know that this goes way deeper than debunking one clue of the investigation. MKulta, Tavistock instute, Haiti, Clinton Foundation. The web is deep

fbianon is dead

*A* guy larping as FBI showed up, but never claimed to be THE FBIanon, who is dead.

Lol Wut. No. That person is fine. And the bounty is ironic and will never be claimed because deeerrrr it's true.

that painting is creepy as fuck and it's in dude's living room?

if he's legit close to big news and just throwing us a bone because shit is about to change for real i guess i can see it. also more harmless art.

Fucking leaf. Go home, Canada.

The administration is totally aware and going after these kid fuckers.

huh? i totally missed the story because the name was so fucking stupid i just ignored it. all of that shit was news to me last night. the pictures man. the pictures. and the instagram. just glad the thread and all that is archived and in one place.

I'm not trying to debunk everything. I was looking to confirm what the individual had said before posting elsewhere, and was really disappointed that it was all fictional, and the dude was larping out his asshole, so I am calling him out because he's full of shit, and I wasted my time researching it. I am going to get recompense somehow, goddammit.

Praise Kek!

Word. I'm in Qatar, and it's 2:00PM

Okay well not the founder, but one of the publishers.

Once they will be behind bars then any effort, however beneficial to the investigion

Except no. Looking through it again, the only info he gave was the paperwork - which my media contacts were talking about 5 hours previously. I'd guess this guy maybe knows someone who knows something and/or is good at guessing.

See Shill anywhere around? Is she whipping the workers making her new mud hut yet?

Lol ohhhhkaaaaaayyy. Name and ToD or fuck off.

Americans, mind to tell what you think of trump?

He seems not to be part of (((them))), but i don't know that much of the guy tbqh.
Did he replace the corrupt people in the cia/fbi?
Do you expect him to cut their influence further and/or investigate 'clintons group'?

time will tell once sessions gets in and the chopping block gets boogyin

i mean, they're so horrifying i have a hard time believing it, but c.f. washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A43480-2004Sep22.html

Nope. It smells like piss sometimes, and there's a lot of wind. This place sucks.

Outsider who socialized with elite by necessity due to the nature of business, and/or in order to gather information.
Ongoing process.
Hope so.

He's making enough high quality decisions I'm reserving judgement on the questionable ones. Time will tell. Fwiw, an FBIAnon was in the thread, but most certainly not OP. The more I look at it the more obvious it becomes. Fairly certain XKZvh+wa is Doxxable

I like the part where he's going to force all H1B visas higher. That will net me a better income because I won't have foreign competition from India. Besides that, I'll be fine.

That is, unless a constitutional convention is created by the Republicans, and they remove portions of the separation of church and state clauses. In that case, I'll probably need to think about living elsewhere.

Oh, also I was hoping to avoid being involved in another war. We're bombing 7 countries, and I was hoping Trump would stop bombing one before starting to bomb another. Iran's looking like a pretty big target right now...

Why are you talking to yourself...

i'm sure you're right to be suspicious. only time will tell. my original point was just that his thread seemed important enough to be vigorously debated etc and not slid and ignored as it seems to have been since yesterday

Does the piss smell dull your mental faculties or are you just retarded?Yeah. There are a lot of people cooling their heels at this point.

it was meant to be 1 message

>pizza gate
>gate

You are still playing by their rules.

From now on you must refer to the case as the "Elite Underground Pedophile Scandal."

Stop using newspeak and newspeak falls apart.

How about ''Worldive Child Traffick Network''

I'm sure all your peers are scared by ad hominem attacks, but you won't find that to be the case on the Internet.

It always smells like piss out here.

Y U MAD BRO

If you gave a shit about this topic, you'd stop talking shit and concentrate on information provided.

The old link is down and I didn't save the good shit from Alefantis's instagram?

Anyone got a rar or pastebin for redpilling purposes?

no pastebin but i can dump stuff.

Too vague. The term "gate" is used to remove the gravity from the nature of a scandal.

Refer to any scandal by a brief summary of what is really taking place. Eventually even your enemies will entertain the idea just through repitition. This is partially how trump won.

Gate is the oldest known meme I believe.
Let's retire it.

Elite Underground Pedophile Scandal.

Shadilay

Lol nah. It's just more entertaining to comment on the neusances than saying "Bamp" or whatever. It's good to keep these threads visable if only to show there is someone still holding down the fort.

Oh shit this is high level thinking

also c.f.

last one

more here:

>Iran Contra Scandal

>Travelgate
>gamergate

Tell me which one of these scandals' names describes what happened the most accurately.

>It's just more entertaining to comment on the neusances

Fair enough. I don't intend to be a nuisance. I typically won't post anything unless I have something useful to say.

PED
Pedophilia among Elite Democrats

It is not partisan. Big money fucks boys and girls.

The Elites are Pedophiles, and its Underground.

>Elite Underground Pedophile Scandal

Good point. I like it.

You're right it's not partisan, but "elite" and "underground" together sound like a contradiction.

>Ruling Class Pedophilia Scandal

captures the breadth of the issue, no?

The whole point of the gate add on is that it's succinct. You get three syllables, max. Use them wisely.

just ignore the shill please lads

My point being that people use the word gate as a meme to lesson the impact of a given scandal. It suppresses the urge to research. No one wants to go through a gate.

I hope you take my meaning. In your daily life, reduce the usage of globalist memes and buzzwords. Step three, profit.

Hmm. I want to agree, but I'm afraid that the ruling class isn't necessarily the only consumer of this drek.

See here: voat.co/v/pizzagate/1617245

Plenty of no-name schlubs looking to get their rocks off. They aren't necessarily famous, but they have a confusing amount of money they are willing to throw around purchasing children.