PETITIONGATE - CALLING CODEFAG

The petition that led to this discovery is
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/petition-declare-antifa-terrorist-organization

When you sign this nothing happens; and before you say "THE 150 PRESIGNS" we are well past that point. As something similar happened to the "George Soros Security Threat" and "PIzzagate" petitions. Which I do not have links for (Someone get those please)

Using the infograph in OP (sorry for the size i didnt make it) you can see that after voting for two different petitions, one of them increased instantly while the other stayed at 1.

After doing my CODEFAG work I found the JSON (json.org/) that holds the stats for the currently loaded petition on the page. There is a few values that not like the rest of the petitions on the website. IsPublic and reachedPublic

The Petition in question: api.whitehouse.gov/v1/petitions/2488296.json

"isPublic":false
"reachedPublic":0

and a different random petition: api.whitehouse.gov/v1/petitions/2436006.json

"isPublic":true
"reachedPublic":1484952666

After doing some more digging about We The People. I learned that a company named Blue State Deep created it, as well as creating Barrack Obamas Campaign website.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macon_Phillips
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_the_People_(petitioning_system)

web.archive.org/web/20170202205642/https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2008-06-23/obamas-secret-digital-weapon

In the archive article it is mentioned that George Soros uses Blue State Digital for basically all his web development needs. Which means he probably owns the comapny or has reaches far into.

"Financier-philanthropist George Soros hired Blue State in the fall of 2006 to work on two projects."

PREVIOUS THREADS:

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/8217
vimeo.com/143379353
youtube.com/watch?v=lpXbA6yZY-8
github.com/WhiteHouse/petitions/blob/7.x-3.x/modules/custom/petitionadmin/petitionadmin.views_default.inc#L1577
github.com/WhiteHouse/petitions/blob/4fdb0b1edfd1acced5e74974b457644030505258/modules/custom/petitionadmin/petitionadmin.views_default.inc#L279
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump, the slide is fierce

Praise!

good job user

unfortunately this will not stop until soros can easily get slaves to work for him

solution: CHARLIE HEBDO a few choice places outside the USA that belongs to soros. Clean up everyone inside, hit the families too. HD video for everything. If you have time you also make them suffer before shutting them off, ISIS style.

After a few spectacular operations are pulled in this style, soros will have a much harder time to find people working for him

Another piece of the blatant attempt of soros to undermine democracy

Berat's Box >> wikileaks.org/berats-box/article

The SOROS email >> wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/8217

Who is Otpor?
Warning this is Agitprop >> vimeo.com/143379353

What have they have been up to since then
>> youtube.com/watch?v=lpXbA6yZY-8

>codefag
>code
>not programming
>not knowing the difference between coding and programming

K... KEEP ME POSTED

Name one reason why I shouldn't believe in Soros' idea of world peace and be on his side?

BUMP

I'm not the dude I just wanted to get his threads some exposure it's it's super interesting.
If you know programming by all means pick up where he left off...

If you give me something to hack, i could try.

I looked at Blue State Digitals site.
Fucking hell there is a lot of money there.
That site is not cheap, by any means.

I think he was setting up a VM to see how it worked.
He put the code on his github here i believe:
>Current code: github.com/WhiteHouse/petitions/blob/7.x-3.x/modules/custom/petitionadmin/petitionadmin.views_default.inc#L1577

>First public version of the code: github.com/WhiteHouse/petitions/blob/4fdb0b1edfd1acced5e74974b457644030505258/modules/custom/petitionadmin/petitionadmin.views_default.inc#L279

>Hacking the Whitehouse

I think i will take a closer look at this when i have more time.
Seems a lot of code is public

haha it's all public code

It seems very interesting, but you're not very clear
Can I get a quick rundown?

There's none

You might as well go to somalia and become a slave directly, in favor of helping the world.

BUMP

whitehouse .gov petitions seem to be recording votes but not showing public value for certain petitions like the one to declare antifa a domestic terrorist organization. There is a minimum of 150 votes needed to show but it seems we'd have that already

bump

Bumperino

bomp

What's Soros' endgame? Quick rundown, anyone?

STOP CALLING CORRUPTION OR SCANDALS ".....GATE"
nobody takes it serious if you just call it ...gate
"pizzagate"..you know everyone loves pizza? and you call it pizzagate..so nobody associates it with the horrors of pedophiliac monsters.
just call it as it is!
copy paste my comment to everyfag who calls something "....gate"

What would you recommend?
Petition scandal?

hmm dunno, corrupted petition maybe
but I guess in this case it's not as important as in the pizzagate thing..but pizzagate is too late to change, I guess...

We just need to step our game up..using this little psychological edges like the MSM and NWO does.
If we find a sick scandal it needs an alarming name..something that is associated with something bad and we shouldn't be repetitive with this "gate" stuff..because it loses its effect. same as the "you are literally hitler" from the left.

I guess the issue is this scandal just isn't big enough to warrant a proper name. However the potential for this to unfold into something large exists.
It begs the question what else has blue state digital been involved in. I mean just looking at the company. Which is soros funded and their clients. The company started in 2004 to "engage voters".

I checked out their other clients. There's quite a few but this one stood out..
>The Jewish Federations of North America

This seems tied in to the Deep Blue State

Is he dead already? Did they get him? I'm worried.

everything's rigged today, but now the time comes we can prove it.
you're doing God's work user!

idk man he said he'd be back after work today. I haven't been looking at the catalog much though. I would have figured he'd have come back to tell us how his tests went.

It's a strange time right now. There's a lot of strange energy these days. We're approaching a happening I think.

Bump

Bump

This, listen to what the Austrian lad is saying. "-gate" suffix is way overused for conspiracies that have been mass-demonized by the media (gamergate, pizzagate) and naming something like that automatically assigns you to the group of "neonazis" that came up with the former two. It's a great way to discredit what you're trying to say by its title alone.

It's true. We need some autism to dig into what else blue state digital company is involved in. They managed to foster a ton of support for obama really rapidly on the internet. I wouldn't be surprised if they're essentially an astroturfing company.

"Soros' Antifa Petition Fraud" --> SAPF

Keep this up.

It's already in the name:
Deep state (statal structures not seen by public) + blue (demoshits)

Send it to drudge, okeefe and and the water filter merchant

Watch the 60 minutes interview with him in the 90s. He doesn't give a shit about world peace, it's all just a game to him.

How about #Silenced?

Here's my educated guess on how they did this with Obama

>blue state = soros
>soros in cahoots with dems
>dems in cahoots with google for world power
>dems reach out to google to push their agenda
>google modifies algos to quickly rank these sites and bolster their ad campaign
>????
>profit

You faggots are completely retarded

JIDF

Wellp, hopefully codeanon didn't get suicided, god speed. Catch you faggots later. Thanks for the bumps

Hey anons, wouldn't it be funny if the Blue State sysadmin guy is actually using some kind of back door to interfere with the White House's site?