Sup Forums I think the human race needs to be wiped out

I strongly believe that the Human race has peaked. And is now regressing in intelligence.

If you grew up in the 70s 80s 90s. You should notice that, today, the human race is not only becoming less intelligent,but a big majority of the population is suffering from utter psychosis.A mass of the population are becoming unhinged with no foreseeable way to save them.

What do you think, Sup Forums? wipe the slate clean?

I'd welcome a nice asteroid the size of Los Angeles.I'd pull up my lawn chair, crack open a brew and enjoy the show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pfo5gPG72KM
vhemt.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course the human species are getting dumber, 50% or more people are 70 IQ niggers.

I agree, Its terrible.

>Sup Forums I think the human race needs to be wiped out.
start with yourself then, be a good example.
>Human race
no such thing.

only if you come with, comrade

>nuke yourself
>world looses half of its population with mental illness

Win Win

>again with that commie shit.

I agree with you OP, but wiping out all species on earth is cruel, I say we start with 1 thing at a time. Here's my top 5:

Niggers
Shitskins
Jews
Spics
Flies

We'll need good research to understand the impact of killing all the flies though. I say after these 5 we take a break from it all for about 1000 years.

Nah

The only difference is we have internet now to give voice for their retarded opinion. See you for an example.

Israel will probably start WW3 with Iran evntually so all we have to do is wait.

it's actually much worse, OP

free speech was stamped out in the west

people are not stupid or unable to speak intelligently - they are not allowed to do so

listen here, coffee nigger. don't be mad that you can't realize the world is going to shit because you're in a third world shit hole.

in the 70s moving two pixels on a screen was a fucking miracle and fucking snail-mailing letters was still acceptable.

In the 80s, Calculators cost hundreds of dollars (todays money)

Now we have fucking touchscreen computers the size of our hand with high speed internet in our pockets.

Nigger were just getting started.

when he cant realize, who can?
your theory is invalid

>If you grew up in the 70s 80s 90s.
You werent even alive in 90s, underageb&

Everyone with more than 2% jewish or african genes should be wiped out

you give us too much credit syrup faggot. our next biggest accomplishment *might* be making it to Mars.. big emphasis on might. our own technology is attributing to our stupidity. too many people are more concerned about being accepted on cuckbook more than anything else these days. there's 22 supposed genders, boys turning into girls is now being taught in elementary, nigs are now getting credit for shit other races have accomplished, one of the most least intelligent races (sand nigs) is being promoted to take over the world.. the list goes on. it's all ass backwards. time to reset.

it's simple. I'm first world, he's third. I'm seeing the brunt of what's happening.

that makes no sense, who would benefit from it? member of a specie wishing to genocide ALL members of their specie, themselves included is not a healthy sign and goes against evolution, try to remember that we are just animals too, not divine chosen ones.

I was born in 81 fag

I have two children, so I would rather fight for their future, regradless of the odds

we just need to wipe out about 80% of it and the rest can get back to their successful lives

seriously the best possible thing that could happen to the planet is some supervirus or environmental disaster decimating Africa, India, and China

the freed up land and resources, decline in resource consumption, jump in demand for labor would all spawn a golden age for the decent humans that remain

We are going to wipe the slate, its called war.

There is a ~100 year cycle. Its basis is demographics caused by the baby boom/bust. We cycle between left and right philosophy in this cycle. The left is "emotion > logic", the right is "logic > emotion". when society is younger it is more left due to lack of experience, when society is older it is more right due to experience. Women are more left because they have less neurons in the cerebral cortex than men. Women voting swings society more left.
When the baby boom causes a subsequent economy boom governments collect more tax and get more in debt because they assume every economic problem is fixed and past problems wont return. The boom creates wealth and the faith in wealth protecting their old age stops dependency on children as a safety net for old age. Contraception and abortion etc rises.
The lack of children causes economic decline. Governments "solve" this with immigration. The continual economic decline increases immigration until it disrupts society. Tensions rise, international tensions rise as countries fight over debt, dwindling markets and resources. Governments start propaganda about all internal problems are caused by external agencies. This propaganda eventually is believed. Wars happen. Infrastructure destruction and wealth destruction resets the economies, building and baby making start again. Economic expansion occurs, baby making stops, eventual decline happens again.
100 year cycle. We are at approx 1917 in the cycle. You can now see the future and why nationalism is rising and why Trump is seen as Hitler. We are just reactions in this repeating cycle.
We just passed peak left, now we head right until about 2050. WW3? Civil War?

>. I'm seeing the brunt of what's happening.

this can mean two thing, its really simple if you think about it:
A-you are observant
B-you live in a third world place, without realising it (Detroit)

subscribed

You should start by wiping yourself out.

>And is now regressing in intelligence
This has actually been proven.

Kids born in the 1990s were the top of the curve, a decline has started in the early 2000s.

>Fuck like rabbits
>Education becomes a privilege
>Dumb people become the majority
Who would've thunk it

California, San Diego

thats 3rd world

this times 1000

lol not even close. it's actually much better off than LA. comrade

stop calling Russia bro a comrade

why comrade? california wants to exit US, so ive heard.

that doesn't make it 3rd world.

it's pol , brah. I can call anyone anything. that's the beauty of it.

but it does
also remember this#notyourcomrade

#notanargument

I don't necessarily think it has to do with us becoming less intelligent, but more so to do with the fact that we are more susceptible to mass indoctrination.

There's a good lecture by Prof. Jerry Kroth on this subject on YouTube: youtube.com/watch?v=Pfo5gPG72KM

People like you are exactly the reason our species are in a decline, Believing this lead younger generations to think in such self-destructive ways,

Now we got idiots trying to fix what wasn't broken, We got people so desperate to be revolutionaries because they believe the world is headed towards self-destruction.

heres my argument :-------DDDDDD

but the fact that so much of the population is susceptible to said indoctrination only reinforces their lack of mental fortitude.

we are already on the path of self destructive ways. look at your leader for example.

I don't think that's true. The human mind has always been relatively easy to control (just look at religious institutions). Difference is we've supplanted the old methods of doing so with more powerful means to reach the masses (television, movies, music, etc.).

I dunno, Swede. all I see is feeble minds. the year is 2017, we should know better by now.

>the year is 2017, we should know better by now.
so, why dont you?

give back karelia and our memes you filthy ruskie scum

>filthy ruskie scum
>t.doesnt remember finland was given to fins by ruskies

drunk degenerate

>50% or more people are 70 IQ niggers
That's not how bell curves work. Subprime loan detected.

that would be the best troll, after voting trump into office didn't bring the nuke, we better try harder, let's vote a 50 miles diameter meteor into office, that should finally do the job and kill all the jews

Just kys faggot, I don't want off this ride yet.

user, you swallowed the black pill.

>A mass of the population are becoming unhinged
I'm sure it looks that way to YOU.

We have been given the knowledge of the elite. They were right.

The earth is adapting to its numbers, I dont think that the collective animal, and sympathetic human desire would be to destroy civilization.

No its going into a more spooky direction. Namely to that of using the industry to kill the worst. Sugar for example, do you think that the 60% and higher obesity/overweight ratio is there just for show?

It is also still increasing without and end in sight. Sure, there may be many other minor things, but this is probably the biggest thing out there to cull the weak and dumb.

You may not recognize its importance and significance, but anyone who has any knowledge in bio chemical stuff knows that it has huge implications on the people who are fat.

They are walking corpses, only 5% of those who attempt to undo the fat, succeed. The rest all fails.

Those people are going to die, if they dont immediately die, they will make children who will be even fatter than them and then die in their 40's to beetus.

The reason why there is this gloomy feeling over much of western society, is that of collective bad health. It is not that much like an invisible hand of the jew, well that too but the jew hand is not bigger than the bad health.

Simply put, while the numbers may be swelling, a longer term solution has been made to undo those numbers. And its also pretty non brutal and gives freedom to those who want to get out of it. Letting survival fall entirely into the hands of those who are willing.

Finnish people always lived on these lands you fucking moron, you merely occupied it and claimed it at yours and then failed at every attempt at indoctrinating us, just like the swedcucks did before you.

You didn't give us a fucking thing, you took from us like the inbred subhuman gypsies you are. You deserve your third collapse and complete downfall of your country.

Here you go, join these

"The Voluntary Human Extinction Movement
As VHEMT Volunteers know, the hopeful alternative to the extinction of millions of species of plants and animals is the voluntary extinction of one species: Homo sapiens... us."

vhemt.org

>inbred
>subhuman gypsies
pick one.

>You deserve your third collapse and complete downfall of your country.
A third? Russia was at the brink of total destruction like every 150 yrs the last cantury.
People are so used to this shit, they dont give a fuck anymore.

forgot to mention
>inbred

I R O N I C
R
O
N
I
C

>replying to a salty Finn
STOB ID :DDD

i cant, its just so entertaining ;DDDD