Asian master race

okay Sup Forums

Asians(south) score higher on IQ tests, make more money, and generally do the whole "responsible whites" thing better than we do.

As someone who recently got redpilled on race, are white people basically nigs to Asians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvV1sSZxTSU
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the term is "gweilo"

Chinese colony #13431 reporting in

I don't get why stormfags and americans think race is a spectrum. Each race is different and adapted to it's environment. I can actually site the different parts of the brain that are different, but why bother since you are obviously a newfag and retarded.

I'd say we are equal based on the fact that we have gotten our countries to work much better in practice.

What spectrum of modern society is suited for niggers?

The 3rd generation still can't speak Italian.
I wonder if the intelligent one are the ones who don't emigrate.

That would explain the entirety of the US

>Asians(south) score higher on IQ tests

Then explain why south asia is shit

What spectrum are maple niggers on

look at their enviroment:

>poor, very little resources for everyone
>no investment in long term development by the local government
>police are far inbetween, and when they come they come with force in mind

thus, they adapt to surrvive such circumstances, that or they end up in a coffin in church.

A better question is: Do humans create the circumstances with their behavior, or do humans shape their behavior to their circumstances?

Black people are fucking retards, the reason they are retards is because there frontal lobe is almost non existent. Asians have small temporal lobes which coincidentally controls empathy and imagination.

There is a reason whites dominate the planet, it isn't luck.

>as an xy I z

Sweden, sit the fuck down. You lost your right to talk shit on other countries that are objectively better than yours when you guys decided to become the most cucked nation on earth.

Asians never invented democracy or human rights. They take to Communism and other such totalitarian governments like fish to water. Only the white man has a respect for individual liberty.

you have it all wrong, if you have ever worked with ANY kind of asians you will instantly see they are not these high-IQ gods, hell most of them are down right stupid

>Be nigger
>Shit environment
>Don't change it

>Be white
>Shit environment
>Change it for the better

Asians are literally just a Turkic sub-race.

Japan, south korea

and besides, its true. Either you care about IQ or you don't. be consistent

both would be my answer, though in the short term the environment is more of a deciding factor. In the long term, the environment is more changed by our behavior than in the former scenario.

yes

>Be white
>Shit environment
>Change it for the better

that is debatable my friend, the ones that want to change it have at some point gone to places where the enviroment is good, which inturn probabbly charged them to do something

So smart they have done jack shit throughout history but rely on what the west achieves. Asians are subhuman rats with no concept of morality. So smart they are yet shit like pic related happens daily in China.

link to a study or article done by someone reputable in their field?

I want proof and then I'll be on board

I'd say its the opposite desu, enviroments historically have not been greatly changed until recent history, and for many civilisations the enviroment has only been changed briefly by us.

Yeah no, Africa sits on tons of resources and does nothing with it.
Also you live in an irrelevant country, lol.

china was once the most advanced civ on the planet. There is no proof of Asians being stupid by any stretch of the imagination. Plus they invented a huge number of important things. Its the lack of capitalism that accounts for the lack of invention IMO

I don't have a study in particular. My sources are human brains, and skull shapes.

Einstein had a huge temporal lobe, that's why he was able to interpret data so well and then imagine it.

The frontal lobe controls planning, and judgement, it's also the reward centre. The temporal lobe controls emotions and stimuli interpretation.

Pretty straight forward.

no you don't get what I'm saying.
an individual is more affected by the environment than the environment is by it.

a group has the opposite relationship with its environment in the LONG TERM

Wow rude. I was going to agree with you actually, africa has lots of resources. Also im fairly glad singapore is irrelevant, no invasions for us :^)

When if ever was China the most advanced civilization?

european colonists came from nations that had greatly developed in terms of science, which are obviously places that have been developed to be good enviroments with an emphasis of technology and away from agarianism, while the general living standards were still shit, the potentiall for a person living there to gain knowledge on topics that would increase his/her understanding on how to grow crops/alter the enviroment and surrvive is quite a advantage over the africans

I know, I was asking for a study confirming what your saying, specifically regarding Asians having smaller parts of their brains that compute empathy.

pre-renaissance

Except aftricans never sailed. With this their world was shut off. Europeans with their ships traded with china and many other countries, gaining knowledge about pottery and smithing. Even languages.

well many individuals make a group, and sometimes that enviroment can thus make the group act in a way where the enviroment might barely change at all.

If Chinese ever acquire a decent societal system and culture, they will rule the world.

Of course they don't have anything resembling that, so they live like animals.

ok let me try to dig something up, mind you most of this shit is buried because it's racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=xvV1sSZxTSU

the enviroment never needed them to do it, or not any significant mass exodus by ship

I agree completely. read "guns germs and steel" by jared diamond.

he admits not difference between races biologically but environmental determinism is a solid theory backed by a lot of evidence. It doesn't explain things like IQ scores completely but its a great way to explain why the world is the way it is.

>not difference between races biologically

You are fucking retarded man, the fact is races are completely different and so are their brains.

thanks leafbro

So why does South Asia suck, and why are those nations so poor, despite being 100% "superior" South Asians? *******crickets chirping********

*no instead of the word "not"

temporary conditions don't do it for me. Europe sucked asshole for most of human history, but whites are far from stupid.

i have always admired asian work ethic

they seem to push their children hard to perform well in school and achieve great things from a young age

you can change people, but there has to be situations and pressure for it, both which can be quite unconstitutional in the united states

for example, A effective scapel operation in detriot to remove gang leaders/drug lords and then reinforcing positivie police involvement with the local populace could very well start the change towards a well governed detroit, but would likely be very inhumane at the start and subject to violation of the constituion

This lecture just reiterates what you said in the op. I don't know if it will talk about brain structure. But from an evolutionary stand point, nobody is superior because it hinges on their environment. Also people with larger brains tend to be less aggressive.

I'm not saying asians are dumb, I'm just saying they process emotions differently.

IT AIN'T ME
IT AIN'T MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Diamond is an idiot. He claims that Papua New Guinea headhunters are smarter than whites because whites would not survive in that environment if they moved there. Tis reasoning also indicates that fish are smarter than humans, because humans would not survive if dropped into the middle of the Pacific ocean, and polar bears are smarter than humans because urban humans would die if left on icebergs in the Arctic.

that's what I'm saying, I genuinely think they are smarter than whites on average. They have collectivist systems most of the time but the only reason Europe doesn't is because its so geographically split by mountains and rivers that it bolstered the creation of many different nations and thus competition, and finally, individualism. China though, has mostly flat land by the yellow and yangzhi rivers. One government forms, less competition, and thus collectivism.

smarter is the wrong word, better adapted is better

that was a stupid argument, I agree. I think he was just having his liberal blinders on at that part of the book though.

Even with that stupid argument though, the rest of the book cant just be tossed aside, he makes a convincing case.

Asians are ugly uncreative submissive subhumans that have accomplished for nothing on their own. They are inherently inferior. Even """honorary"""gook lands. Japan was developed under the British and American advisors in the 1860s and still was inferior to the West in all the ways possible. Korea was developed under the American rifle during the 1950s, Singapore and Hong Kong are still run by WASPs.

Just saying. Pug face monkey ain't no human

>follow white girls on twitter
>retweet black twitter shit
>tweet and retweet virtue signalling lib shit/anti-trump shit/refugee shit
>complain about how hard their lives are
>no hobbies other than slutting it up

>follow asian girls on twitter
>tweet about cooking and kawaii things
>tweet about anime/games
>eager to respond to white people in english
>actually try to be feminine and dress as such
>polite
uh...stormweenies??

never said it was.

I'm not the typical polack, I like das juden

yeah, sure, temporary. If temporary means "throughout all of history". If they are so smart, why aren't their nations as prosperous as ours? Why do they all try to emigrate to "inferior" countries like the US and Canada?

here is a short list of things white people invented

>rifles, machine guns, the tank
>atomic bomb, thermonuclear bomb, ICBM's, nuclear submarine, nuclear power
>robots
>printing press, typewriter
>rocketry
>space shuttle
>lunar module
>parachute
>GPS
>geosynchronous satellites
>telescope, space observatory
>microscope, electron microscope
>piston engine, steam engine, combustion engine, electric motor, electric generator
>steam turbine, wind turbine, gas turbine
>metal detector, particle detector
>electromagnets
>solar cells, fuel cells
>capacitor, transistor
>integrated circuit
>computer, printer
>floppy disk, hard disk, videotape, CD's, DVD's
>microphone, speakers, mouse, keyboard
>defibrillator, artificial heart, heart-lung machine, CPR, MRI's
>the clock, and the atomic clock
>powered cars, motorcycles, planes, trains, ships, bicycles
>traffic lights
>the airbag
>vaccines
>batteries and rechargeable batteries
>telegraph, phonograph, telephone, cell phone, radio, television, the internet, email
>colored photography
>film
>projector
>credit card, ATM, barcodes
>lawn mower
>thermometer, thermostat, air conditioning
>matches
>canned food and pasteurization
>steel, reinforced concrete, portland cement, skyscrapers
>plastic
>all the instruments anyone gives a shit about
>plasma
>genetics
>fire hydrant
>dental floss, dental drill, orthodontics
>doorbell
>the lightbulb
>dishwasher
>electric stove
>refrigerator
>toaster, blender, microwave
>vacuum cleaner
>garbage disposal
>electric iron
>sewing machine
>ceiling fan
>smoke detector
>automatic garage door
>remote controls
>paper clips, pens, markers
>t-shirts, jeans, sunglasses, the suit
>burgers

see

> As someone who recently got redpilled on race, are white people basically nigs to Asians?

Asians are soulless robots incapable of creativity or empathy.

This is why you have never won against white people.

Vietnam doesn't count.

Neither does Russia (they aren't white).

white people are dope, I know. But Asians are no slouches either when it comes to invention, not to mention that no one has countered the fact that Asians make more money and have lower divorce rates than natives even in white countries.

You're tarded. They have bigger cities now and have every single technological capaability that the west has.

If I had time, I could find a lot more. Like, intellectual advancement is impeded in certain nations because they do not have craggy coasts where brilliant intellectuals can hide from those who would hunt them down and kill them for being brilliant. The only people who take him seriously are those with zero critical reading and reasoning ability. I am right, and he is wrong, because the coastline around here is very craggy.

Japan and Korea aren't South Asia though

>you
I'm white, but I'm just calling it like I see it

We believe you, Cuckhwan O me Ga Vir Gin

south east asia then

I could cite emotions again. Since their temporal lobe is smaller they are less emotionally retarded and are entertained easily.

I'm not a neurologist though.

No one has countered the fact that Asians in Asia make a lot less money than whites in white countries. You will also find that white living in Asian countries are more intelligent and make more money than the natives.

clearly you dont follow white girls on twitter. only cool one I've seen is sara jean underwood. now stop replying to me with irrelevant pictures.
>You will also find that white living in Asian countries are more intelligent
lol

japan and korea are in east asia, you dolt

Cool story, untermensch. White invented, White modeled, White shaped. Zero achievements
Of course. All they can do is outrage with China butthurt. China sucked ass. Always
They came up with nothing. Just a gunpowder by accident while trying to get some youth elixir. Even their most glorified Ming period was a period of constant currency crashes, famines, feet binding, weird mystic shit and eunuch rule. Very chinky indeed.

They will never be human. Their fate is to die, so European man lives

>learly you dont follow white girls on twitter
Yeah. I'm rich and I don't need that shit to get my rocket off. Kys omega cuck

IQ test is flawed.

And their countries do worse because they lack the feelings of responsibility to community that whites possess.

Whites will never be nigs to asians or anyone.
But for sure asians are legit.
They have specialized in mental acuity that far exceeds the average white but it comes at a cost.
A cost of love, life, happiness, social functionality, driving, (sorry had to), and sports. So considering that, are they really the superior race? No. Are they the inferior race? No. They're just slightly different. For good or worse.

European-descended people (Whites) 1347 cm3, and East Asian-descended people (East Asians) 1364 cm3

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S016028960200137X

>autistic stormweenie sperg calling anyone "omega"
bur

then why is asia such a shithole (except japan but they still have a drone mentality)

The autsitic one.

then why is Chyna so shit with babies walking alone in the streets and getting ran over and no one even cares?

>tfw too smart to care about dumb babies

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Asians and whites are almost the same species, except that asians are more aquatic. I think that eating fish and the act of fishing is what makes us different from the other hominids.

Answer is no though,becose niggers have 15-30 IQ diferance from whites while asians and hites have 5IQ diferance

charlie plz

>asians are respected in high class society
LMAO
Prep the bull monkey. Your fate is death, mine is banking.

Asians aren't true humans, they are more like natural slaves since they work themselves to death, don't enjoy natural pleasures in life like making a family and they don't have any kids.

ok that's because chinas gov is fucked though, what about south korea or japan

fucking weeaboos. weeaboos everywhere

>don't enjoy pleasures in life
they have amazing artistic talent, google shit before you type.
>don't have kids
literally the most populous race of humans on the planet

this is an interesting theory. Asians and whites are also the only two groups to have substantial Neanderthal DNA.

>race of humans
Who told you that you are human?

good point.

I'll go ask my rabbi and see what he thinks

>nigs to Asians

Niggers hve 40 points less than us, while Asians have only 4-5 points more than us on average.

It isn't comparable

This is the real reason

Western/Northern Europeans are the creative race(average IQ but high IQ whites are creative as fuck and the engine of global innovation), East Asians have a higher average IQ but their elite aren't as innovative and are only great at improving and exploiting European inventions. European descendants still the primary innovators. When the Asian world lead Europeans in innovation and European countries start stealing IP from Asia.

SHANK
THE
YANKS