Alt right and nihilism

Do you realized that the rigth wing hasnt managed to overcome nihilism?

I support rwds meme culture as a method of attacking post-nihilistic/christian SJWism, not as a (nihilistic) kek worshipping identity which in the long run will create neo-SJW culture.

GET RIGHT WITH GOD
BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST

>inb4 - nietzsche wasnt a nihilism. He was a (metaphisical) nihilist. He just put some toughts together on how to deal with nihilism.
>inb4 - Christianity is nihilism. It isnt, however, rejecting Christianity does lead to nihilism (=post-christianity)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCFYyEl3Jiw&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is there to overcome about nihilism ?.

Another point on the importance of irony and its relation to nihlism.
Irony (as an identity)=nihilism
That is one of the reasons Nietzsche has had a such high opinion on irony – in order to live as an alt-right nihilist everythign has to be ironic and by everything, I mean everything. The object of ironization is dictated by the cultural zeitgeist, right now the objects are morally fundamental SJWs and other moral degenerates.
Altright nihilism is a form of livable nihilism but a veryshortterm solution.

>what is there to overcome about nihilism ?.

all about it. Nihilism can be a fun ride, but in the end nonromantic darkness avaits.

>The object of ironization is dictated by the cultural zeitgeist, right now the objects are morally fundamental SJWs and other moral degenerates.

few years ago, during Bush, the objects of ironization were Christians. Few years from now, fashy haircut fedoras might become the ironical object. Nihilism has to constantly mock and reconstruct...its not strategical irony but that of an identity.

That explains the influx of cynical fedora ledditors on the MAGA hat team.

The danger is that the altRight is becoming yet another post modern degenerate movement without moral foundations necessary to build a civilization.

bump for this important question

bump, dont let it die out

I'd like to join a church but the constant Jew dick sucking is gay. Not to mention churches these days worship gay nigger trannies.

this thread is dying like christianity...

thanks for bumping it, Jesus lives.

kudos anons, my point is about the potentially dangerous direction of the latright

God bless you croat bro

meant for

Anytime toothpaste nigger.

Hey Jurgen, what is your opinion on Altiright nihilism / nietzscheanism becoming mainstream? And traditionalism of the right wing being basically LARPing?

here is a vidya from a fellow croat about kek nihilism and what is actually is

youtube.com/watch?v=sCFYyEl3Jiw&t=1s

I don't like it. I don't subscribe to many Alt Right ideas so I would rather see a return of a traditional society. Fascism can be fascinating but playing it safe is the best for white people at the moment. Also, Alt right isn't that mainstream, alt lite is becoming mainstream which is even worse.

Get god
Right with

Don't ever change, Sup Forums. Getting right with The King of the Jews as an antidote to any ism is the sort of magical thinking that makes me laugh.

Preferring thought to prayer separates us from niggers and children.

>Alt Right ideas so I would rather see a return of a traditional society.

Alt right is suprisingly influental right now, left lost most of control right now and we are looking at its downfall if thing continue this was. My opinion is that we, the people who oposse nihilis, should watch our right side.

>Fascism can be fascinating but playing it safe is the best for white people

I abhore non-ironical fascism, fascims of italy and germany had a strong basis in nietzscheanism .

>I'd like to join a church but the constant Jew dick sucking is gay.

good ol souther baptist?

>Preferring thought to prayer separates us from niggers and children.

tell me about the glorious Scandinavia and pleb Greek classical thought? simpleminded leaf faggot is you.

Maybe in the US but in Europe we still need to get to the american level.

They were essentially pagan. Germany with the nordic cult and the Italiens with Futurism.