And here I thought I was redpilled, help me Sup Forums

And here I thought I was redpilled, help me Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalcompass.org/test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's an idea: Stop being so generous with other people's money, you entitled, good-for-nothing sack of shit. It really is that simple.

>tfw you exploit others for profit that they create and it is somehow "your" money because the government is composed of members of your class

>exploit others for profit
AKA employ ungrateful, unambitious, low-skilled laborers to work shit jobs, somehow expect to make a career out of it, and then demand $15.00 an hour without offering any value/incentive to compensate for it.

Hey, I'm actually in a similar position, but a bit closer to the centre.

Right wing = corporate cuck. That's all. You have to answer incredibly dumb shit like "what's good for the biggest businesses is good for all of us" to get blue instead of red.

>exploitation
literally a wage-gap tier myth get fucked you commie cunt

I recognize my fellow NATSOC's when I see them.

That's a full Nazi rating by Eurocuck standards

where do i do this chart?

politicalcompass.org/test

Depends on if you live in an all white community or in Oslo.

This test is bias, and has no neutral option

Some have. I'm at 3/6 and fuck that's too long... I'm lazy af

If you want more right. You have to hate abortion, and love jesus. Just think of yourself as a redneck hillbilly and youll get there.

Wow, you're almost a literal communist. Well done.

I feel you senpai

I spank my kids, I love my country, I love jesus, hate races that arent mine, i hate gays. This is what i got.

>Being this much of a corporate cuck

This thing is made for Americans, not Europeans. Questions like previously mentioned: "what's good for the biggest businesses is good for all of us" and are retarded and not true, but that makes you a leftie apparently.

The same with being an atheist. It's considered left wing in this chart even though in the Netherlands most right wingers are atheist and most Christians are cucks (except for SGP voters)

True Czech - neutral and without conflicts

b-but

>norway

not surprised

Too much commie cuckoldry in this thread. Read up on austrian economics to get redpilled in the economic field.

commie scum

this

This grapf is bullshitting.Im an capitalist-imperialist,with semiauthoritarian kind of power,yet i think that mothers should be awaraded by society,yet abortion of all kind should be legall-and imshows im a crypto commie.

Kill the person who made this fooking grapf.

Stop being a SJW.

Just good old common sense

*upboats*

I make a chair for my boss. He sells it for 50$ i get only 5$ back. Exploitation.

you chose to work for your boss yourself
it says in your contract exactly how much you will get for your work

if you want full profit from your work feel free to make a chair all by yourself from scratch

>work or starve
>voluntary