Saturn: Hell

Redpill me on saturn being the physical manifestation of hell and the cult of saturn/black cubes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rings_of_Saturn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluto
astrology.com/article/planets-pluto.html
youtu.be/Sh2-P8hG5-E
youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Shoemaker–Levy_9
youtube.com/watch?v=wYoxOJDrZzw
thunderbolts.info/wp/
youtube.com/user/thunderboltsproject
etymonline.com/index.php?term=elite
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E
youtube.com/watch?v=HYCxppzvhgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just a gas giant. stop tinfoilery this instant

redpill me on all the esoteric/occult posts on pol. was it always like this?

Mlukvai be satanist!
Maika ti deeba,chifutin mrusen!

idk man i read something about the rings being made up of persecuted souls or some shit and the sphere is the last "circle" of hell or some shit

>star of David on top that is 50 times the diameter of the earth

literally Hell

plus the atmosphere is mostly ammonia so the whole planet is like an ocean of cat piss

if that hexagon is real as they show in pics, then there is some spooky stuff going on there.

how did certain b.c know it had rings, and depicted it as such on stone carvings?

spooky.

can spooks let us know if they have something in their spooky archives?

>he can't into science.

Saturn is classically related to satan because to the ancients it was the planet from the sun and therefore from gods grace.

Might be why we get saturday before sunday kicks its shit in.

It's just a steroid belt.

a lot of spooky shit user.
part of me wonders if there are some rocks in this world that are best left unturned, but yolo

Thought it was ice?

It's ice and rocky materials(asteroids etc)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rings_of_Saturn

saturn gives the universe time
therefore it is death.

explain

Ask and ye shall receive.

Weird hexagon shit desu

>saturn gives the universe time
>therefore it is death.
No in greeky mythos it was Pluto(Thanatos) who governs death, destruction and decay.

Those are simply planets who carry the names of the ancient greek gods because they liked naming them that way, not they were really planet type gods themselves(since god/s don't exist)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluto
astrology.com/article/planets-pluto.html

pure coincidence
take your pills or the big bad planet will git ya.

test

Come and see.

youtu.be/Sh2-P8hG5-E

fucking mods think my post is spam.
I've tried to post it 8 times now
fuck Sup Forums im out

it's an imageboard. screenshot it.

cya, don't forget to buy water filters and do shrooms you neo-hippie.

kakvo e chifutin

newfag add (dot) to the . of the link to get pass the spam protection
e.g
www(dot)BLACKED(dot)com

I didn't post any links.
I have been sageing b8 threads all morning though.
the mods hate me, I regularly get warnings.

FUCK YOU MODS

Not getting me, I take my pills.

Cayce had a trance session where he disclosed that Saturn is where our souls reside until they're ready to be reborn into flesh again.

ikr in general i avoid shit, but topic was so spooky that i looked into it, and then some spooky shit happens and many spooky answers are unanswered.

romans and their festivals, kronos the one who ate titans and spooky stories, sumerians and shieeet. hexagon and star of raphathefuckisthename. 6points, 6 triangles around a six sided shape..

Central africa is the physical manifestation of hell

Planets dont exist
>There are certain heavenly bodies, the planets, that look very much like stars but are not. They seem to wander about among the fixed stars. The ancient Greeks gave them the name planētes, meaning “wanderers.” The English word planet comes from this Greek word.
>All planets named after greek gods
>greeks were an ancient civilization that worshiped fallen angels, nephilim and giants
>Enochian manuscripts prove this.
>Gilgamesh tablets further proof.

Evil in high places, surprise.

>if that hexagon is real as they show in pics, then there is some spooky stuff going on there.

Its not spooky at all.

They were able to emulate the same shape in a laboratory.

Its just a gas giant that is slightly stranger then the others.

Baby steps first. Let's start with a redpill that is in everyone's faces without realizing it - The Elites. People think that "Elite" is a reference to socioeconomic or political status. The reality is, they actually worship El and it should actually be pronounced el-ites. "El" (Father of Heaven / Saturn) is symbolized by the bull, and wears bull horns on his headdresses. El is also known as Saturn and Moloch.

>They were able to emulate the same shape in a laboratory.
So? Just because you can reproduce evil results doesn't mean that they aren't evil.

>be ancient peoples from long ago
>discover astronomy
>waddfuq do we call these flying spheres in the night sky and shit?
>Let's name them after the gods in order to praise them and so we can be specific when we refer to them
>fast forward thousands of years
>2000+17 years after the death of Christ.
>RRJkcYpe: Planets dont exist because they carry the same name with some ancient deities.

What's spooky isn't necessarily the shape, but the fact that humans have known about that shape and other details about Saturn since long before countries even had space programs.

have you read "ringmakers of saturn" it's pretty spoopy

You are exhibting a certain paranoia, which slightly discredits your interesting points about Saturn.

The board is a fucking machine, man, if something is going wrong with your posts, is more likely to be technical than personal.

youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw

Does Jaweh have brothers and sisters?
If so, what happened to them?

On top of saturn is the corner of a hyper dimensional time cube which unfolds like a dice into the shape of a cross, the symbol used for christ. It's believed this universe is a computer copy of the real universe and that destroying saturn will destroy this illusion we call a universe.

Saturn isn't the ((((planet)))) you need to worry about.

this is high test indeed

Anyone feel like doing the math on Saturn's capacity for storing human-sized tormented souls?

discredits dosent even come into it.
I know nothing about saturn.
just posting in a whats up with saturn thread.

Get the fuck out of my sight you stupid American.

If it wasn't for Jupiter our planet would have been destroyed by shumacker 9.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Shoemaker–Levy_9

many things we came to understand, such as these youtube.com/watch?v=wYoxOJDrZzw

but what burger said
is a correct answer

Of course it saved us. There is no profit in our destruction. Yet.

Venus is undeniably where God sends all sinners

In before they discover the comet contained large amounts of gold

What's a good book on Saturn spoops?
Are they better spoops than Lovecraft?

2/10 bait

I hope not because I have an affinity with Saturn

jew

Its a ball of Hydrogen and Helium with a ring of small ice particles orbiting it. Stop being retarded.

>Hydrogen
>Helium
>HH
Saturn confirmed for Hitler.

Saturn itself (along with the other major gas giant, Jupiter) is responsible for gravity that shapes the orbits of the other inner rocky planets. I think it might be related to your theory OP.

For fucks sake. ohh yeah, Saturn is spooky! I guess Iapetus represents mania and depression because one dside is covered in ice and the other isn't! Ooh ooh, and Enceldus is a furnace where evil people go when they die and their soul and boiled and spat out forming the rings! Lets just all make up whatever the fuck we want!

Anyone?
I want to read on it because its been mentioned that among the evil imagery you finally encounter christian crosses.
Its a bit related to my belief since I had an experience where God invited me to heaven and taught me to disregard written doctrines such as the bible.

Fuck off SIDF

Posting b4 babbys first trip to the psych ward?

I miss being bluepilled :(

muvafucka ill send your ass to the trauma ward

There's a really big difference between being redpilled and mentally ill(paranoid schizophrenia in Saturn people's case)

someone give me a quick rundown on saturn

it has to do with math and physics and climate science. shit you guys wouldn't understand because you are literally pants-shitting retards.

you should read richard c hoagland on iapetus, he makes a good case for it being artificial, e.g. it has a ridge 2/3ds round it on the equator, an dsome other technical stuff like its mass and shape are wrong

a QRD you say?

He is the Lord of the Rings and 62 moons bow down to him

MOLOCH is in Saturn.

someone should shoop these guys as Saturn's faces

It's the original Sun of the Earth (a brown dwarf star)

Get redpilled on actual *science* here: thunderbolts.info/wp/ or youtube.com/user/thunderboltsproject

I'll play along with your paranoid delusions... his ruling planet is actually Mars.

>(along with the other major gas giant, Jupiter)
We do not yet know if a solid surface exists on Jupiter. Jupiter's clouds are thought to be about 30 miles (50 km) thick. Below this there is a 13,000 mile (21,000 km) thick layer of hydrogen and helium which changes from gas to liquid as the depth and pressure increase.

Saturn is the God of the Jews, Set-Typhon.

make sense straya you fag

Actual good planets:

Earth
Jupiter
Saturn
Venus

Just get rid of the rest, they're fucking dumb and pointless desu

wtf im scared of saturn now

It's not spooky, it's just the result of six storm vortex in a circle, that create turbulences in the air that resemble a hexagon, the edges of the hexagons are where the vortexes collide.

It has been replicated in laboratories and fluid dynamics explain it without fault.

It does indeed look weird but it is of natural formation.

Don't be stupid, 'elite' just mean 'elected'

like, literally: etymonline.com/index.php?term=elite

please redpill me on this. I must know

yea but god made it do that stuff because its the devil

>he doesn't know that Saturn is the place where lost souls go

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2-P8hG5-E

i am not disagreeeing, and i shall check that hoagland bongdyke.

dont forget the 6 million asteroids that made up old jupiters belt that were extinguished by the tragedy

Seriously the amount of schizo paranoia on this board regarding the occult is just insane.

Yes kids, the devil is holed up in Staurn on his hexagonal mansion of evil and is going take your souls and jobs away.

Is that where zyzz went when he died?

listen to the souls screaming for urself bro

Some really legit guy with dank memes told us to start questioning the unquestionable and said that "consequences would never be the same" so we did it and then we learned all the secrets of the universe

S

youtube.com/watch?v=HYCxppzvhgM

Quick rundown on planets

The night is always darkest just before the dawn

i want know how a hexagonal storm formed at its pole and how it holds that shape?

what are some good spooky documentaries to watch about occult shit?

>no based niburu

ever since i was little saturn somehow seemed sinister to me. even while being dwarfed by big dangerous violent jupiter saturn just had some kind of eerie feeling.