Boogie2988lbs is a well adjusted...

Boogie2988lbs is a well adjusted, rich and successful YouTube sensation who makes a living from his hobby playing video games - he also has a hot wife who tends to his every need.

Is this the American Dream? Sign me up!

No, it's disgusting.

How can someone get that fat without anyone/themselves trying to help him

Why... why would you willingly post this on a public platform?

If the American dream consists of me having to use a goddamn scooter to get around, count me out.

He's probably damaged mentally as well as physically.

Sigh, bring me the industrial strength steel reinforced rope.

Dude is so fat that he's beat black and blue from falling 2 ft on his ass. Yep he's living the dream alright

Holy fuck, his asshole is destroyed.

You don't have 60 inches of freedom for your ass?

For fuck's sake how is this thing still considerate human

Post his wife.

Lmao
Worst case of butthurt I've ever seen! Holy shit

Are anglos even human anymore? It looks that their organisms developed in completely different way than those of other human beans, the way their metabolism works is a fucking mystery, no person in continental europe could be alive having this amount of fat in their body.

Lol no I have a job where I need the mobility so I don't end up homeless or have to anhero because no one will support me.

Let's post pictures of Burgerland?

did the chair leg go through his ass or what?

because he makes his living off the pity of his millions of viewers. He probably increased his monthly earning by $100,000 USD by posting that on twitter

how did it happen ?

dat squat

Can boogie do this?

What the fuck? Does he have an actual illness other than being morbidly obese?

Living the dream

WHAT THE FUCK

woah

classic meme

I wish I can visit America and see this in person.

he was apparently systematically abused as a child by both his parents or so he says(drunk father, stupid cunt mother who regularly beat him and stunted his self esteem)

eyyy. 3rd shift? I used to push carts at walmart

Maybe boogie can do this?

He's rich so we can't get taxpayer subsidized healthcare coverage, he's paying all on his own. So who cares what a blob of shit he is.hes disgusting but doesn't effect anyone except people he entertains of his channel

That's correct. Been on overnights for over a decade and most likely until my casket closes.

What's up ladies and gentlemen of YouTube Boogie2988 coming at you live once again through the power of the internet

So my mom beat me as a kid and it hurts to do exercise and I have PTSD and my legs are sore, I'm making good progress I lost 1 pound in 12 years meaning I'm lighter now than I used to be, my tendons hurt Bernie Sanders is awesome I wish he won so he could give me free twinkies, please feel bad for me and watch my videos the revenue would really help me continue the lifestyle that I'm living thank you so much you're such affectionate fans

dog bless

He fell out of a chair and it blew his eardrums out? Wew. Hopefully he's livestreaming when his heart eventually gives out

>he also has a hot wife
he turned her fat too, not only is he himself a disgusting fattass, he turns everyone around him into a lesser fatling, I am convinced he is some kind of sloth demon

does he looks like a person who has much self respect?

The old saying used to be, live fast die young leave a pretty corpse.

Burgers need a new one though, east fast, die young leave a obese corpse.

Plus he'll be fine this week but not so much the day after.

>anyone on the Internet.
>normal

He fell off a chair, got injured and probably has an infection.

His as got fucked up falling on the floor from a chair?

So he doesn't have an actual illness. Got it.

why would a guy that looks skinny enough and drives a cool bike want to have sex with a 350lb woman? doesnt make sense, can't he find some skinnier girl even some crack whore instead? seriously wtf

So where's the pics of his wife?

Don't be mean to Boogie, he has sore tendons and PTSD and ADHD and 1080p and all sorts of crazy shit

The body is the mind's temple and we live in a society that does not help their neighbor clean their temple. This sort of bonding is essential, because nobody can keep a clean temple by themselves.

>I lost 1 pound in 12 years meaning I'm lighter now than I used to be
kek

*sips doritos and mountain dew smoothie*
it's a pound I'll never get back

I honestly feel bad for the dude. He's going to be the next big YouTuber to pass away. Check em..

post the guy's wife