Old/pol/

Can we have an old/pol/ thread? A /new/ thread if you will
Post old pol and new memes and post old/pol/ news

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Trump-warns-Israel-Stop-announcing-new-settlements-480446 - Trump opposes Israeli settlements

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-sets-5-year-lifetime-lobbying-ban-officials-n713631 - Trump puts a 5 years lobbying ban on government officials

almasdarnews.com/article/clashes-erupt-saa-isis-damascus/ - ISIS and the SAA clash in Damascus even though

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-verge-reaching-outskirts-isis-held-al-bab/ SAA about to btfo ISIS

rt.com/usa/376275-pentagon-video-yemen-10-years-old/ - pentagon video of US army killing Yemeni children is from the Bush era

Yallah Sup Forumsacks, I know some of you guys are on this board from before gamergate, let's bring old/pol/ back

b-bump

how do you want to do that? Sup Forums just follows the way of Sup Forums. I do not know if Sup Forums can survive all these shills. As soon as we grow too stong, they just send in their shills :/

But if you search for the old pol, just go to to 4*2

this new pol doesn't seem to hate Israel as much, I wonder if it's because of Trump?

I think it had more to do with (((Enoch))) and TRS honestly. Lots of good goys thought he should stick around, and had to amend their stances on the JC.

if we make enough old/pol/ threads we can

also pls translate

Love you OP, I was just looking for this info graph

Unfortunately I'm on my laptop so nothing to really contribute.

I'll contribute for you

I am new (pre election but post repub primary) but i'll contribute, Sup Forums changed a lot even since then.
>Trump "the supposed goodest of goy" actually making a stand against Israel and has stated to the Jewish Republican Party that they will hate him because he won'the take their money.
>now Isreal backed itself into a corner because it shat all over Europe thinkin Trump was a turbo-shoot goy and are forced to deal with not having new settlements

I hope we can bring back Sup Forums to it'it's glory days.

New Original content does wonders and helps too.

it just displays the number of migrants (green) by age :/ There is no hope, if ~50% under 5 yo. is not german anymore.

Even though Trump won, we at risk of a civil war because how violent leftists have become.

It's way fewer people than it seems, it's just the media making it look big.

That left eye

Sup Forums has always supported Israel

haha xD

agree withmedia deceives people way too much right now. And we must meme our way to the people. The only thing we have got against fake media is our dank memes haha.

Anyone here who can make dank memes?

JIDF shill

>tfw nostalgic to JIDF shills and not le ctr

I am going to use you to bump