How you hanging in there ausfags

How you hanging in there ausfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=BQ7cX40e-3A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is up with this marijewana smoking individual?

A little to the left

lol shit goes nuts around 1 hour 40 minutes in

Who is this guy? And why should I care?

Joe Rogan Weed Alan Jones show

its the best worst podcast ever

Can we make this /auspol/?

What do we do with state governments, /auspol/? On the one hand, they are a useful bulwark against central government. On the other hand, they are totally dominated by their major cities and are making everywhere else decay.

that was the idea interdimentional Ausfag

>nuke hellbourne
>watch it float away from the mainland after yahoo serious and agent smith tow it to china
>???

I would rather nuke Sydney or Adelaide, personally.

Honestly I don't think any of Australia's major cities can be saved. We need to slowly choke them to death using a combination of policies, from planning laws banning new homes being constructed in or around major cities to starving them of funding and raising their food prices.

However, the exact opposite of this is currently occurring, because they control the governments. Thus, the cities are engulfing and starving the regions using political power. This must somehow be reversed.

yeah it was good i saw it, one of better shows he had.

>mfw when living in state with no duty to retreat

Standing my ground feels so good. Fuck the Federal government.

can someone give me a quick rundown on whats happening

When you nuke Melbourne let me know so I can make a break for Western Australia.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

youtube.com/watch?v=BQ7cX40e-3A

GET OUT OF AUSTRALIA NOW! THE FENCE IS GOING TO BREAK.

With regards to Australian politics?

Basically, we have been bled dry for 40 years all major parties working together to implement anti-white, free market, pro-city, pro-Jewish, anti-family policies. They are still doing it.

We need to stop voting in major parties like the Libs, Labor and the Nationals, and start voting in parties and individuals that will change things. That means independents, it means parties like One Nation and Sustainable Australia, the Shooters, Fishers & Farmers, even the LDP.

But I would like some sort of third or fourth force to start to consolidate the field so it can really start to make progress. I wish One Nation would articulate a clear set of policies and stop pre-selecting fucking dumb cunts.

What? where?

That podcast is a must see, AJ and Joe are perfect together, they sort of balance out each other. The Mexican can fuck of though.

ho ly sheeeeeeeiiiit

The fucking digits in this thread suggest AJ is dropping truth bombs.
I'd better get another beer.

South Australia, son.

>free market
>pro-city

why are these harmful?

i dont trust the numbers, they dont say or imply anything

Because (((free markets))) are harmful to many people without regulation and direction.

Letting the market be free is letting the Jew run rampant.

Pro--city is the worst possible thing on earth. Cities represent a degeneration of the human spirit. Cities are where free people and free races go to die, and shrivel up. City people are the same all over the world. There is very little difference between someone who lies in inner Sydney and someone who lies in inner London, New York or any other big city.

Cities must be allowed to die.

THE TRUE AUS/POL/ GET IN HERE LADS

So close.
What will it take to make you believe?

I'm kind of keen on a bit of an archeofuturist village revolution leveraging small communities against materialist anomie and using technology to make a more distributed economy actually functional. Fucked if I know precisely how though.

Have been considering a rural move at some point myself.

Interesting painting there, from wilderness to garden with the death toll.