The only solution

Daily reminder that the only solution for America's problems, is a race war.

Sooner than later

This is childish talk. It will never happen because minorities are too firmly entrenched in our society and we don't out number them to enough of a degree anymore. You're just being a goofy edge lord.

shoo albanian

I think mass suicide would be better. Its not going to get bettter...ever. so go ahead and start, OP. The wave will follow shortly

Liberals do have a point, though
Without focusing on race we could achieve much more together

>Daily reminder that the only solution for White's problems, is a race war.

Shoo shoo subhuman commie alboroach

>We must secure the existence of all people and a future for all children

...why ?

Still white people unlike our rapebabies that will outbreed you by 2040.

How about Milo the racemixing jew faggot?
>oh that's right he's a nazi, gotta kill him i guess

Rekt

>We need to secure a future for everyone
>Except those 100 million people we killed.

>We must secure the existence of all people and a future for all children
What a terrible idea.

>100,000,000 native Americans
kek
don't forget the 6,000,000,000 neanderthals and shiet

>Almost halving your countries population for little to no gain

For what purpose

We go through a cycle of economic expansion after a baby boom, then when rich we have less babies, economy collapses. The weak points in society fail first.

Then ALL of humanity chimps out (see world/civil war). The chimp out is "justified" as "it's their fault over there, not ours".

If you want to stop this you have to avoid the powerful urge to join the chimp out.

Each act of violence no matter what side is just the destruction of society that occurs in economic decline.

This is a battle between being fearful animals vs enlightened civilization. Deny your feelings and choose civility!

>posts picture of a fucking pike

t. George Soros

bait

It always seemed like bullshit, "Day of the Rope" and all. But the leftists are so riled up, they're about to start attacking Whites indiscriminately. There needs to be something to really set them off though.

>pike

True, but like they say you don't interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake. Gov isn't on their side any more. They keep chimping out they get exposed for what they are.

rip gene pool

Who can eat all that rice?
She is pretty cute though.

That's bullshit, Trump's plans to put Americans back to work, to stoop the flow of drugs and illegal workers should get the blacks back into the workforce, back into church and stop the killing.

It's a cake.

How are we going to expel our invaders though? The niggers, spics, jews, asian etc have to GO

weak, shlomo

yfw it will be anti-whites vs pro-whites instead of whtite vs black

And this is why civic nationalism is the way to go. Ideology and patriotism is what matters.

I was wondering why chocolate would be on rice, that doesn't really look like cake though. What's with it being all crumbly like that?

Can't we just open more planned parenthoods in da hood.
Along with pic related, it should be sufficient

Every action has and equal and opposite reaction. When you apply force, it will apply force back. When you make a mistake you have to wear the cost of your stupidity.

Bringing the wrong people into your country is your fault not theirs. You are obligated to pay the penalty humbly, as a lesson, and a reminder to stop doing it.

You reap what you sow.

>tfw she is closing her eyes because they are brown

The irony is that she's pale but clearly not white. Cheekbones and eye shape make me think asiatic.

Fuck off u Albanian scum.

I'm guessing it's an apple crumble pie. The only way to find out is to attain massive gains and optimal wisdom so girls will reward you with cake.