Racemixing propaganda has reached Slovenia

Racemixing propaganda has reached Slovenia.

In the video a young black boy is seen hugging and being in love with a green eyed Slovene girl. The video promotes multiculturalism and helping 3rd world countries.

youtu.be/ZxhMCDUd4tM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
youtube.com/watch?v=DTzwqsbGr3M
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SLOVENIJA YES

OLD NEWS
L
D

N
E
W
S

What country isn't enriched these days?

>another "I'm offended by this minor thing"-thread

HAHAHA Best video ever. 4:21 of how to cuck yourself and commit racial genocide.

I'm not offended, user.

desu it's such a rare thing to see a black person anywhere in Slovenia so I'm really intrigued.

I know the director of this video and I'll ask him whats up with that.

Why do I remember seeing this exact thread several months ago

i haven't seen a nigger outside of ljubljana. there i see one every 6 months or so.

Mine.

I saw an african three weeks ago in my 50,000 people town. First time I've ever seen an african in our country. It's over man.

Fuck no, that's too close

All the non white ones.

there's one african student in my city,
we call him black brother for now

>tfw my granny has taken in pilgrims from madagaskar during worlds youth days
Such a nice and pleasant people.

I'm literally going to convert a white girl to Islam and have mixed race kids with her.

Stay mad pol

I live in Vienna, coal burning and oil drilling is through the roof here. In fact I have some kind of nigger as neigbor with a blonde qt - everywhere else on the world you don't stand a chance with women if you are a 1,50m shit skinned manlet, but not here.
Having a single Soros funded racemixing clip on youtube doesn't make Slovenia a cuck country.

the cost of being western

They were nice cuz they were Christians user

Doing Allah's work brother!

You're welcome

Is this a reupload? The last time the comments got spammed and they disabled them

what was in the comments?

pls downvote

somebody kill me now

Sup Forums incarnate

>how dare someone note the progress of the deliberate downfall of western civilization!

You have to note Europe is not like the US, where infesting a country with niggers has already led to cultural death and desertification of whole cities.
The people here *unironically* believe what they are taught, i.e. that negroes are some kind of cultural enrichment to poor Europe.

Mine. We lost all tatars with Crimea.

>that one commie slovenian poster calling all americans jews and niggers yesterday
Feel that cultural enrichment commie cuck!

Make Crimea Turkic again!

And the best part about them was that after Youth days ended they came back to Madagascar

>Record number of HIV virus cases were detected in the central Mazovia region and the whole Poland in January 2007.[34] Simon Mol's had visited Gdańsk in September 2006, where he helped organize the anti-racist "Music against Intolerance and Violence" festival. After publishing Mol's epidemiological alert, the number of HIV tests in the Gdańsk provincial centers exceeded 100, day in day out, including two worried males who learnt that their partners had slept with Mol, while the usual number had been hovering over a dozen cases daily beforehand.[35]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol

>Slavs being gold diggers and race traitors
What's new?

Why would a woman ever date a nigger?
I dont understand it...
Jordan was given all 6 by refs and used roids like so many nigs.
There are a zillion buff white guys with far handsomer faces.
I just don't get it.
Jews know it bugs whites thats why media loaded with it.

So it does happen in the US, too? I thought it was a German or Viennaese speciality.

what are you on about?

youtube.com/watch?v=DTzwqsbGr3M

Faroe Islands

of course the media is trying to stop it

that was great
>Coalburner whores got AIDS
>A massive redpill for the masses
>in the end nigger died

Holy shit, you guys have been infected by evil Jewish disease!

Far less than Sup Forums would have you believe, but yah.

>less than Sup Forums would have you believe
I'm surprised it happens at all, I thought pol was just memeing.
How does this play out? They see a blonde girl horribly raped and beaten to death on TV and think "I want this, too!"?