Refugees welcome

What's their end plan? Bring in 20 million refugees from syria and then what? They send them back after the war ends or they stay in europe forever? No more syria/no more refugee crisis?What are their solution long term?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comac_(youth_movement)
youtube.com/watch?v=jbDT3VE85vg
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon38.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE#t=212
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To bitch incessantly about people wanting to send the refugees home when they came here on the pretext they were seeking temporary refuge.

>What are their solution long term?
They don't have one.

Look at Europe. They don't know what to do.

Yes, Mutti already said they were going back when the war ends

We should not be in danger,
We should be the danger!

Throw Molotov's into this group. They are a lost cause.

they are germans
so they bring in 20 mil people, then there won't be anyone left in syria to fight anymore, the war ends, they go back, war starts again? That was the plan?

>What's their end plan?
To virtue signal as much as possible. That's it.

>muh values
>muh humanity
>muh please rape my asshole I need to show how not racist I am

Listen to this user. You needn't know anymore.

The end game is to destroy Western civilization.
Just look at the logo on their banner.
>Comac
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comac_(youth_movement)

>be a dumb average bitch
>import people who hate you
>get hatefucked and impregnated
>islam takes over
>die a dumb Muslim bitch

>Comac is a result of the 2003 merger of the Leninist MML, Mouvement marxiste leniniste, and Marxistisch-Leninistische Beweging (MLB

that's it? no compassion?

I don't know about europe, but Canada got sneakily involved in the bullshit in Iraq and Syria, so there was a sense that we may have owed it to them to take in a few.

We're well past a few though.

> genes combined with strongest male
> mission accomplished

The dissolution of national borders in rich Western countries, in order to pave the way for international Communism.

Communists have absolutely zero compassion for people who oppose the forced redistribution of their wealth and heritage.

>Civil war
>Divide and conquer
>Martial Law
>Orwellian Nightmare
>Enslave

Creating tensions in the native populations and undermine real efforts to have a peaceful prosperous life for everybody

Its very stupid to not build refugee camps in nearby Arab Muslim countries and support them that way. Germany is illustrative, but do you think anyone holding that banner has obsessively followed this? Or did Trevor Noah alert them to it yesterday?

Something truly fucked up is happening in Europe right now. Like absolutely fucked up. The elites know the common population just cannot take this influx of immigrants anymore, they are completely and fully aware of it. They also know that the demographical change is now unavoidable: Europe will be a muslim continent by 2050.
The only question now is why: why did they do it and why they still support it. Pick your poison:

1) They are forcing an Europe-wide civil war of natives vs. immigrants so they can later sweep in and force whatever is left of the great European nations to submit to European martial law.
2) Our political elites have decided to sacrifice their own countries in order to keep their power: a low population means less money for the government and political elites living off it; if Germany has to become a muslim shithole in order for our politicians and the horde of bureaucrats to maintain their lifestyle in the mid-term, so be it.

I deal with refugees daily. I tend to ask whether they want to go back to their home countries. Not a single one of them say "yes, I do." Once here, they will do anything to stay here. Why would they want to go back if there's no incentive for them to do so, only the opposite, e.g. gibsmedat? It was a huge mistake, but gotta pretend it was for a greater good, worth sacrificing the lives of a few Germans, shun those who oppose the current government's immigration policies, call them nazis, etc.

>he thinks theres only going to be 20 million,

It's simple problem, then solution.

Oh and we just happen to be clearing the land for greater Israel if we go over there and fight.

Also
>People between 14 and 30 years of age are able to join.
Are enough people at the age of 14 joining groups with alternative views? Or they'll all grow up as Comacs and in 10-20 years time, these people will dominate the politics?

We already know none of them will go home of their own accord. The question is, once they've stopped coming, how do we get rid of the ones that are already here?

>once they've stopped coming
i don't really see that happening

debt pigs
bastardize race
out-breed
empty Syria

I assure you they will not (can not) leave even if the (((war))) ever ended

they'll stop coming eventually, there wasn't an infinite number of them in syria and iraq in the first place.

for example:

>Healthy male refugees in Hungary refusing food and water for women and children on train

youtube.com/watch?v=jbDT3VE85vg

>What's their end plan?
destroying social cohesion

divide and (((conquer)))

Some truth in this post

that's a scary thought. Even if I have children with a white woman, that child may still breed with a muzzie, and if not him then my grandchildren, or their children. What is better, to end the family line here? or to let it go on and be sullied with dirty genes?

They breed like rats, for every one that comes here, there's like 20 more still there

because political elites in muslim countries live such comfy lives?

Honestly, I agree with taking in all those Muzzos. Instead of having to transport our bombs out to the middle east, we should just corral them all into one spot and bomb em.

The solution is just to kill everyone on this planet

Congrats Europe now has the equivalent of black people in the US and Abos in Australia. Welcome to the club cunt. They'll never be content and they will never contribute anything to society. They just want more gibmes.

They will not go back.
20 years after the kosovo war and bosnians have still not left norway.

Libtards can't plan ahead. Their brains are not capable of it.

This. Sup Forums needs to understand that women only stand to gain from a foreign invasion.
>Foreigners invade, they are repelled
>The men are tougher now because they had to fight a war, women get tougher offspring
Option 2:
>Foreigners invade, they win
>They are tougher than the previous men, and will produce tougher offspring

Women win in both cases.

That's fucking insane

Women are not solution/problem oriented beings. They are emotion/comfort oriented.

Therefore, there is no solution. When Africa is opened up it will be all over in a few years...

Many will stay here forever, the rest will go back or to other countries.

>translate: rather over-active sexually refugees than german racists
braindead-people are danger

They'll go back as soon as the war is over

Is this even such a bad idea...
Only the Europeans and north asians have produced anything of value. The rest are basically free riders

we invented a bunch of shit

That picture days it all. Women will give up in Group prefference, racism, for male competition

"they are not dangerous" - I hope all of these women get drunk in their little Kaerneval costumes in Cologne. I hope the police to nothing. These cunts deserve all the peaceful refugees they get.

That is understandable, send them back after the war. Problem is that many of them don't have proper IDs stating that they were from said country.

This could've been avoided if Hans bothered to knock up Hilda and give her a few white babies to look after.

Not evening meme'ing. You think these women and their beta orbiters would be shrieking to bring in hordes of foreign men to the country if they were busy raising children? These women see the refugees and children to be mothered, they're transposing their motherly instinct onto them because their barren wombs are crying out in distress and they're misreading their bodies signals.

I really dont know what the fuck is even happening anymore or why so many are okay with it, if it were not for the internet I would believe I am getting insane here.

I dont understand how people dont learn from history and can not see what is happening and developing right infront of our eyes. Are they blind? Dont they see that this is stepping up to be a war? This wont end peacefully. You cant enforce an Utopia Nation like the left screams for, and you cant force people to submit to islam and sharia law.

I am torn between wanting to see it all burn or getting angry about this situation. I hope the people who asked for this, will recive what they asked for.

>I hope the people who asked for this, will recive what they asked for.
you will be included in that too

CLOSE
THE
BORDERS

kek

Not if I kill myself before I am beheaded.

>cream in milkshake / modern day milk shake
Australia
>different flavoured milkshakes
Australia
Be proud my friend

What a good person

I remember reading that was the plan for the ones the UK admitted, but I doubt it. The war could be over 2 weeks after they arrived and they'd make the usual "oh they're settled here and enjoy it" argument for keeping them.

No shit they enjoy it, I'd enjoy free everything too.

cask wine, biggest aussie invention ever

She is a clone, not a biological human being

They are more susceptible to the mind control super computers

>They send them back after the war ends or they stay in europe forever?

They stay in Europe forever. Germany has a law that after 3 years from granting a person asylum (either for political reasons or under the Geneva convention), a person who has a job and can come up with 100% of his or her own living expenses and speaks German at a C1 level and has no criminal record, can stay forever and ever. After a total of 5 years, the requirements are even relaxed further.

So yes, they will all stay.

The question is what we do with the 70% illegals which do not get a refugee status. Those are the Magreb criminals, the Afghani criminals, the African criminals etc. They are the problem.

They are more like having "good human"- or "attention hero" disease .. soaked by an ideology.

My parents were refugees 25 years ago and they prefer people with tradition value than Gutmensch (do-gooder), same for other immigrants.

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon38.htm

have you considered just moving somewhere else. like finland. at least then when the inevitable war begins you'll be trained and in a reasonably remote area.

Sven has the long and short of it.

They are only thinking of the next 5 years. The mainstream narrative is not guiding them to think of longterm racial or social repercussions.

These illusions are easily and convincingly dissuaded, even to the most conditioned bloody heart, if only you have the persuasiveness and tact.

Watch this shit and understand it. This is how you defeat this narrative.

“Immigration can never be an effective or significant way to deal with the suffering people of the world. They have to be helped where they live.”

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE#t=212

>C1 level
whats that mean? Just enough to go shopping or political discussion level?

>the war ending.
Good one.

The only reason they would want them here to stay is to interbreed with us
They want to dumb us down, and they just aren't as evolved as we are
People high up will ensure their strong genetic lines, and allow the general public to breed with inferior blood

refugees welcome in the UK
idgaf about soros propaganda, we must end this fucking chaos

inb4 muh rapists

No, not an ounce of compassion. Pure egocentrism, no consideration for future generations or the progress of humanity.

>1 billion

Are there even that many people in the entire middle east?

No, no they fucking aren't.

>What are their solution long term?
LOL they either dont care or just want short term economic gains.

Problem is as you said what happens down the line? All i can say is look at Europe and America they have been doing this Immigrant shit from non white counties for decades now and its not working.

You could have just checked it out yourself, mate. There are international language guidelines.

pls go back and check the digits.

the situation is fucked, being a jingistic cunt wont help anyone, not even yourself

inviting more people into the country will raise crime and lower resource levels. They can fuck right off back to their own country and quietly die in their mud huts like they should.

A bit of both?

literally: we want them to bolster our workforce because our population is too old

>There are international language guidelines.
ah right, ok. I thought it was a german thing. C1 looks too high for these people to pass though so they'd be sent back?

well I know for sure I wasn't asked, so the figured are skewed

Brexit happened, BECAUSE of refugees. So no, we do not want them.

They don't have a solution or a plan. Feelings are short-term. Like sex. You hump until you cum and then you forget all about it. Leftists work the same way. The work themselves into a tolerant frenzy and circlejerk furiously until they climax and go home satisfied and content.

Cultural Relativism also makes them think that everyone is the same regardless of culture or ethnicity (pointing out differences in cultural norms like child-brides and execution of gays will only get you branded as a racist) and that kindness will be met with more kindness, even though some cultures (generally more primitive ones) regard kindness as a sign of weakness.

They come from Africa too m8

Which is a pyramid scheme that has to crash at some point, the further into the future we push it, the harder the crash is gonna be. The pension system is unsustainable in the long run. Not that democratically elected politicians care. They're around for 4 years and then they leave others to sort out their mess. They have no interest in long-term solutions that will hurt in the short-term, because the voter craves instant gratification, and they can only oblige so they can keep their powerbase intact.

Politician's plan:
>import millions of poor, unemployable savages
>make them dependent on the welfare state
>promise them their benefits will never run out as long as they vote for me
>never have to give up party power
>hide from the destruction if my society in my walled fortresses

Average person's plan:
>support importation of 3rd world savages
>ignore collapse of society it causes by brushing all reports off as "racist conspiracies"
>present back to friends and family so they can pat it and tell you what a kind and compassionate person you are
>feel a smug sense of self righteous satisfaction

luckily its not burger probs anymore.

gl!

remeber, its racist to follow our path.

Dont eat such from fear-mongering media. Syrians are muslim, but their lifestyle are like christian protestants and they have deeply christian root.

this guys is merely giving you the mindself of belgium and france and germany and america and canada all prior to the threat attacks of course.

he surely doesnt mean this in current times :)

Is this a troll, or are lefties now trying to co-opt the notion that Soros is actually paying for the opposition to left-wing insanity? This isn't the first time I've seen it suggested

And they will be created.

The number of Africans has increased by half a billion since the ancient, long-forgotten year of 1995.

no, can;t be true

ITT: bluepilled faggots who think refugees are from Syria

Most of these fucktards are not even Syrians

This, the big lie isn't that all men are created evil. The big lie is that leftists are anything other than psychopathic statuswhores.

This. Most are North African, which are much worse than Syrian. If we were actually accepting Syrian refugees, I might be find with it, especially if they were civilized enough to support Assad. Syrians, Lebanese, and Jordanians tend to be the best out of the back.

haha, you're a fool m8
>lower resource levels
are you 12 years old?

>brexit happened because of refugees
source? i thought not.
you cant use brexit as an omni-tool for any cause you hate
>people voted brexit to end the tyranny of tesco
>brexit was because kfc increased their prices
>brexit was because i hate ignorance

inb4 someone posts machinegun edit of picrelated

Europe is done. It's time for all the non-cucks to get together and start over.

oh i'm sorry, I wasn't aware you lived in lala land where people don't take up any resources and can live forever without needing food, water, electricity or accomodation.