Late to the meeting

> Aha! there he is!
> user our IT guy says you've been visiting a white supremacy forum on your work computer?
> Surely this is some kind of technical glitch, right?
> ....
> Thats odd... it says on this printout of our unencrypted web traffic that you wrote "gas the kikes" numerous times?
> user, care to explain?

>a white supremacy forum
>not a Tanzanian helicopter aviation forum
You must be mistaken

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

> but user this is an orphanage
> you work in an orphanage
> why would you ever say this

>I must've been hacked! I mean, we don't even use Google Ultron in the office, of course we're not secure

kek, this could have been prevented so easily.
if you'd used dollar signs instead of S's in your password IT man wouldn't have been able to access your history.

It's obvious that Russian hackers did this to me much like what they did to Clinton and antifa

>Not using HTTPS Everywhere + CertPatrol or similar to detect certificate MITM'ing
Although it's obviously still dumb to access Sup Forums from work

*unsheaths katana*

But If I am the IT guy, who was phone?

>That bastard. I've had arguments with that guy several times about him setting my computer to reboot for updates while I'm using it but I didn't think he'd go this far.

Why is there a nigger photoshopped in the background?

Let me spell it out for you

GAS...THE...KIKES
*teleports behind them and unsheaths zweihander*

I work a government job and I'm on pol probably half the time. But I'm smart enough not to post anything fucking stupid or racist on the computer.

>2017
>Sup Forums
>having a job

nice try JIDF

> Hmmm, I believe this is the work of Russian hackers trying to frame me. Don't you remember how they hacked and caused the loss of the candidate of love and peace during the 2016 election? Surely you are not doubting the words of SEVENTEEN agencies???

Not phoneposting using your own data plan at work.

Costs more, but comsec yo.

Good reference leaf, here's a you for making me laugh

Autocorrect. I meant to write 'Gas the bikes, race war now!'

Goddamn russians, hacked me again!