youtube.com/watch?v=sR2296df-bc
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjm_oeN5j1g
youtube.com/watch?v=VYcUjzQMSa0
youtube.com/watch?v=u3y01rwrsrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what is torque?

This is amazing. New level of autism every day

should we start considering Portugal to be an extension of Africa?

Lol Globecucks are angry right now

this is actually really funny

Sizable chuckle, 6/10

Gyroscopes will also slowly right themselves up due to gravity.

>should we start considering Portugal to be an extension of Africa?

ur moms vagina is an extension of africa lmao

Cant argue with science!

The Bible was right all along, who knew?

Checkmate athetits ;)

That plane would be in orbit if the globe was fairdinkum, we know It's all bullshit though through the globalist shills denials mainly, mainly.

Just going to disprove you forshits and giggles but its si mple dumbass

the fucking distance you are traveling makes that arched line be a straight line, when you travel that little of a distance in that long of a time you don't get to the fucking arch part in your line arrow drawing shit dumbass

This is why gyros have locks which periodiacally reset to find down.

That makes no sense. Since gravity follows the curve of the Earth the gyroscope would stay level.

The plane itself isnt moving. The techonology in planes makes the earth moving. Thus planes are always steady. The earth is moving.

MIND = BLOWN

DEUS VULT

I am now a #JesusMissile

Attitude indicators have either mechanical or electrical correction for Earth's curvature. With mechanical, it is a pendulum type of device that has four vein's that are weighted and cover the outputs of the airflow. As the gravity vector changes, the veins open in a way to cause force 90 degrees from the vector (which is required to move a moving gyro). This automatically corrects the gyro for both precession and curve of the earth. And ignores artificial forces of maneuvers such as turning because they are changing vectors (or changing in direction). This manner of correction has been used since the 20s and 30s to correct gyros for navigation.

earth is flat so how can it move?

the gyro self orients to gravity
>refuted

>the two blue lines

Autism.

You can literally see the aliasing on the red lines lmao.

Wright Brothers. Genius motherfuckers.

>globecuck "science"
Fuck off you NWO shill

hanz went full aussie there

monster

The way that the AI corrects itself is a system of pendulous vanes. When the gyro is not upright relative to the local level, centrifugal force pushes open vanes on the gyro's case. Air escapes through the uncovered holes, applying a force to the case, and correcting for precession.

>slowly

kek, no it doesn't

Funny thing is, this is actually what would happen. Thus your image PROVES the earth to be round.

Stfu, it's magic.

>Fucking magnets, how to they work.jpeg

So how did gyros work when they didn't have electronics? Planes crashed?

gyros don't obey to gravity, otherwise they wouldn't have bothered putting some in the ISS

Cmon ask another one! Pls pls pls!

hahahahahahahaha

The pilots just had to wing it I guess

>all these spherecucks refusing the truth
>being little drone parrots thinking they're on the right side

rekt. blitzkrieg-bantz.

They should if gravity exists.

problem is it doesnt, if it did we wouldnt be able to walk

youtube.com/watch?v=deoLBQTtXJw

REKT Airburst 400 kiloton bantz

Whats your logic behind this?

>implying we don't live on a ringworld

youtube.com/watch?v=sR2296df-bc

if gravity existed we would be crushed agaisnt the soil, and there wouldnt be any big animals, only slimes

wew lads

Is that what they teach in Portugal?

If gravity doesn't exist how do you explain the phenomenon that we stay right up against our planet no matter where we go..instead of just floating off into space?

because of the athmosfere dumbdumb , it prevents us from flying away, same whit the moon

>Is that what they teach in Portugal?

I whish, it's impossible to question science, you cannot say that the earth is flat

I guess the edge of my phone is curved. Only explanation since pols never wrong

Jesus ... we weigh more than the air dumbass. Home skooled?

The atmosphere keeps the moon from flying away?

The air is a trasparent liquid . We dont notice it because we are constantly in it , just like fish don't notice the water.

no one is questioning science

there's no science in the sphere fairy tale

science confirms flat earth

when ahmed gets free tv with comedy central

Gravity only exists between charming people. Great politicians and historical figures have also gravity. Look at this guy's eyes and say gravity isnt exist.

the astronauths from flying when they go to the moon

thats why gravity needs to be questioned its a mith, it doesnt exist were did it come from? no one knows its just speculation, if it existed people wouldnt walk in 2 foost we would crawl like the turkroaches

fpbp

Flat earthers are the cutest.

guess that explains why mails are attracted to femails, because gravity resides in living beings, maybe gravity trully is the soul which makes humanity what it is, a simple concience which attracks people together

if the earth wasnt flat, the people in the south hemisfere would fall because gravitty doesnt exist

I can't wait to see how spherecucks try to squirm they're way out of this one

Exactly. But i dont have gravity. Sad.

>They're
Too obvious m8

everyone has gravity, even if youre atracked to 2D images

Why does the sun look so close when it's so far away ?

The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory two years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory.

>that plane
>roughly half the size of saudi arabia

if it were actually that large you might have a point, but it isn't and the earth curves relatively gradually. The surface of the earth is relatively flat compared to the size of the plane so it doesn't fucking matter. retard.

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are coincidences. There is a world inside our world.

The atmosphere on the moon is a tiny fraction of the weight of earth's atmosphere. 3×10^(-15) atm

The astronauts certainly would be flying off the face of the moon if the atmosphere was the only thing keeping them down.

What is your point?

bla bla.. there's no curvature, faggot, kys

The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life.

No. :)

sun big
earth small

atmosphere is what ept them from flying away, that why they jump higher, because less atmosphere, if no atmosphere they would be flying aimeslly in space, which is what happens according to science

lost my shit

Assuming the plane was the size of new zealand I highly doubt this could be real.

There is no "curvature". Only perspective.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjm_oeN5j1g
youtube.com/watch?v=VYcUjzQMSa0

>sun 400x bigger than the moon
>from earth they look the same size and form a perfect day/night circle

(((coincidence)))

gravity is what ept them from flying away, that why they jump higher, because less gravity, if no gravity they would be flying aimeslly in space, which is what happens according to science

Fixed that for you

You can't just make shit up and say "thats what happens according to science"

Nice logic bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=u3y01rwrsrE

Fucking hairy portos

>"thats what happens according to science"

Well it's argued that if you go to space which doesnt have atmosphere you would bly aimesly, or the direction of your initional trajectory of momentum, since gravity doesnt exist and atmosphere is proven to exist we can assume that once said astonauts reach a place whit atmosphere they will be pushed to that source which pulls them together

uhhh those red lines aren't straight at all....i just used my tv remote to prove they are not straight...fuckin curvy man.

D I A B O L I C A L

the entire gravity model depends on the solid metalic core

we only ever dug 8 miles or something, which is relatively nothing for earth size, not even noticable

so, gravity remains just a shitty theory

>Sun is 400 times the size of the moon
>Sun is 400 times as far away from the earth as the moon
WHY DEY SAME SIZE??

>Perfect day night cycle
Except when the moon is out during the day
Or when you're at the poles and its always visible/never visible during half the year

YOU are willfully ignorant, you fucking idiot

see

>Teach me science from the ground up, i am retarded.

your right it dosnt exist or make any sence, the only thing that keeps us from flying away is atmosphere

They don't form a perfect cycle you fucking mong. The moon is out during the day all the fucking time and disappears at night just as frequently.

nice cult bro