FUCK OFF, Sup Forums -- FOR YEARS YOU'VE SAID THERE ARE NO CHICKS ON Sup Forums

Yet I look at that fucking HWNDU cam and see cute chicks REEE'ing that shit up and having trollgasms.

Your white nationalism is probably a load of wink-wink shit too. *inauthentic* *scam* Fuck off.

Stop using lonely NEETs like me for your entertainment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wtAyu8m7DTo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what is attention-whoring?

Fuck off. I'm probably the only legit Australian here.

>REEE'ing that shit up and having trollgasms

ats r9k who says at

>perfect girls don't exi-

>ugly attentionwhores stealing the hearts of lonely autistic NEETs
Protip dude - they're not even good sluts, they're failed sluts who have to go for the inferior alternative to satisfy their needs.

stop thread-pruning

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No thanks. I'd rather have a Flip boipucci

we need to convince Luke_Turner that /our guys/ and their antagonists are the real stars and to stop the deletion of footage.

seems all new twitter account creation is locked atm for some reason so i can't do it myself.

Now that Shia has fucked off he can re-frame it.

Brittanyfag leave. Rose is better.

WHERE IS ROSE

I NEED THE ROSE-PILL

So we're hanging out here now, right?

also this

>Cute chicks

i just see Jewesses, Quadroons and libtard bitches

YES!!

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 159. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. Sure I'm a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this board.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

think so

Abo?

is this a chick Sup Forums? i think so.

stale

/OURCHINKS/

youtube.com/watch?v=wtAyu8m7DTo

Fucking spic

she octoroon tho

Makes no difference. It's incredible what passes for white in USA.

>*BUUUUUUUUUUUUURPP*

The irony is, actual leftists don't disagree with anything he said.

No irony but a subversive plan

There are no females on the internet, this is the base truth, anyone claiming to be a female of the opposite sex must produce evidence of this state with pictorial evidence of their boobs. That's the law.

Nah, it only underscores how out-of-touch the autists on Sup Forums are from political reality.

The whole point of being anonymous is that it actually makes women equal.

Everyone here is judged on the quality of their posts and the dankness of their memes.

As soon as some slut says some shit like "femanon here" she is using her vagina to manipulate that system and she is thrown to the wolves. That's how it has always been.

.tfw never get the fish eye poonaney

Rule 30

and tits or gtfo

There are still no girls on Sup Forums but you don't get it right?

You know the rules. Tits or GTFO. Don't forget the timestamp

do you guys think aids bjorn is one of (((them)))?

LONDON

>As soon as some slut says some shit like "femanon here" she is using her vagina to manipulate that system and she is thrown to the wolves.

This has been known since before eternal September and will be known forever onwards

Anyone who shows off memes for attention irl should be punishable by death.

>trans-human shark
>any close to perfect
pick one

Have you seen the Sup Forums "raids" on HWNDU, so much for white people on Sup Forums it's just dirty half breeds and shit gene larpers.

Fact: Antifa is more white than Sup Forums I guarantee you. SAD!

>over 2 decades of divisive identity minority politics
>Still believes they have the moral high ground
>Right Wing hijacking their former narrative
>Left losing peons
>"WE WUZ INVENTORS OF PEACE"
>"JOIN THE LEFT; WE AGREE WITH YOU"
Fuck off

I'm out of here for a while as other stuff calls - have a good day fellow Anons, and let's hope for a great season finale

Wow, you're confused.

>Wether you like it or not, females are comperable.
>I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it.
>I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

You're not more intelligent than a high-functioning autist like me -- not with that sloppy spelling and those comma splices, you're not.

That's because it's in NYC.