REPUBLIC AUSTRALIA

Australia First?

Golden Dawn?

United Patriots Front?

One Nation?

When will the idiots lose their grip on our beautiful country?

Will the death of Queen Elizabeth finally give us our Republic?

Sure, we may not be under British influence anymore, but we deserve our chance to flourish.

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/dailychart/2011/11/global-house-prices
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Implying Queen Elizabeth will die.
She's gonna be living many years more thanks to her baby feasts she has.

Worryingly, yes.

So far the informal agreement is to start republic process once the Queen is dead.

I'd agree with that.

Turnbull is slugging for it.

I'm just worried that our laws will change for the worst.

Ha, yes, our laws will definitely change from bad to worse, this is how human beings evolve.

Turnbullshit used to be the president of Australian Republican movement, I always think he is a covert agent of Labor Party.

Don't force our hand, worm.

Piss off, cunt.

You have no power.

If the UK gets uncucked we should be strengthening our bond with them.
Anglo Australia won't survive against the onslaught of China without other world powers backing us up.

How strong is republicanism in Australia?

Anglo Australia is pretty much dead; white people just don't produce enough children.

Except those on struggle street amirite

Yup, and this exactly is the problem. We always depend on someone, Britain then America. Now we can't, and actually never thought about standing by our own 2 feet on the world stage.

During 1950s - 1960s, we might very well develop the nuclear warhead when Britain tested its own in our outback, no UN bullshit us.

Now we're actually still a developing country by selling agriculture products, iron ore and "exporting" cocked high-education services. The latest trend is people love to get easy money from realestate market is the worse reflection of our national psych.

Not dead just yet.
If our political leadership improves (unlikely), policy could be implemented that encourages hardworking parents to reproduce either directly or indirectly.
These changes could come in the form of selective monetary incentives that given to valuable members of society (well educated/hardworking/stable marriage) rather than any street trash or economic migrants that produces offspring.
Alternatively, steps could be taken to reduce the cost of living in Australia by solving the housing crisis or reducing taxes which would involve cutting down the size of government institutions.
Ending the massive economic migration to Australia to address the unemployment and labour market situation would also be a step in the right direction.

I am very concerned about the cultural and economic future of Australia.
We have a lot of problems ahead of us and I think the best first step to take is stopping all immigration into Australia and kicking out anyone that is on a work visa.
It would hurt a lot at first, but after a few years the economy would adjust for the better.
Reduced regulation on business would also be a good direction to head in.

we need a completely different economic model for that to work. Ours relies on debt.

If we don't detach from that model, we will be completely overrun by foreigners unless there is another way of generating large amounts of debt without mass immigration.

pokies?

Giving incentives would just encourage trash to reproduce more,

I don't think there is a housing crisis, i bought a house in Sydney and I'm only 26; granted i don't waste money on holidays, cars or clothes and work a 60 hour week.

Sydney prices are still cheap compared to other major cities across the world.

Immigrants who can't speak English will not be issued VISA, even for tourists.

Immigrants who are already onshore will be tested on English skills every 2 years, given 2 chances for each test, failed both will result immediate cancellation of their VISA and immediate deportation.

Immigrants are encouraged to become citizens once they meet residency requirement and have knowledge of Australia. English test will be waived for citizens.

457 VISA need to be abolished immediately. This is a pure evil VISA dedicated for slavery labours.

However, high skilled professionals are welcome, especially on technology, medicine, engineering, etc. Usually they can speak English very well, sometimes much better than bogans.

Only citizen can buy property, period.

The power of Union need to be reduced to a balance level, our manufacture died because of this.

Encourage innovation, engineers will be recognised; discourage labour jobs, plumber will be trashed. Otherwise kids will ask why I study to death on science, technology but earn roughly same as a plumber or train driver.

And many many so on...

Real flag hours

Now that's a rare flag.

You work 60 hours a week at 26 and saved a deposit and got a loan for house?

How is that good?

Or are you saying you bought a house outright

>>>>implying

Southern Cross-tattooed bogan trash OUT and back to the hovels you crawled out of

God save the queen

Not outright but will be paid off in another 4 years as opposed to the usual 30 (because STEM pay is shit in Aus)

Well done mate

but even so, thats a fair effort compared to what it use to be to earn a home.

Having your own home was a very achievable goal for most Australians but only in the last couple of decades has it become increasingly difficult.

>Giving incentives would just encourage trash to reproduce more
Yes, if a good balance cannot be struck for child incentives they should be abolished.
As it stands, there has been little attempt from policy makers to be selective when it comes to choosing which parents are undeserving or deserving of subsidies.
>I don't think there is a housing crisis, i bought a house in Sydney and I'm only 26; granted i don't waste money on holidays, cars or clothes and work a 60 hour week.
If you are working a 60 hour work week and not spending much money you are not the norm.
Of course, more people should have your work ethic and fiscal responsibility but could you say would have been able to afford a home working normal hours?
Good on you for having your shit together though.
Unless the cost of living overall is reduced relative to people's incomes there will be fewer and fewer Australian home owners and more renters.
>Sydney prices are still cheap compared to other major cities across the world.
While that might be the case, the overall cost of property in Australia is high and expected to continue increasing this year (although prices in Perth and Darwin are expected to fall).
economist.com/blogs/dailychart/2011/11/global-house-prices

Thanks
I agree with you there, but sadly there is no going back from here; i think the culture will change (towards extended families living in a single home) as the market doesn't look like it will.