twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>giving your personal information for free
>shitty image macroes
>nonstop virtue signaling and leftist propaganda
>normies

No thanks.

no

facebook is retarded

It's required to know what's going on as I sleep in the afternoon and usually miss just about every happening.

No, it's owed by a globalist Jew.

I would get off of it if my dumb fucking friends would. I really only use it for messenger anyway.

Is OP new or trying to start an actual discussion on the psychological, neurological and general health effects of social media and/or their political or social value to us personally?

Why or why not?

my family uses it so...yeah i use facebook

No it gave me eye herpes

I deleted it because It's just a waste of time and just makes the people I like look even worse.

No I don't. I also don't use twitter or linkedin.

Remember kids: If it's free, you're the product.

It's disgusting, when I congratulated Donald Trump some Paki responded with "Fuck Trump". It's full of leftist, SJW's and anti-brexit scum, who are abhorrent to look at anyway.

Nope, employers made me sign a release form that they were going to inspect all my social media so I deleted it all. Checkmate, boss ;)

uni announcements i dont wanna miss and its file transfer system to send stuff around before my friends and i eventually defaulted to google docs

fuck kikebook for any other thing

No delete that shit

I cannot stress how retarded Facebook users can be.
Normies can't seem to understand that whatever you write on there will stay there, forever.
Retards go an type away political affiliation, religious views, like controversial topics etc.
All this will always be exposed to the eye of a potential employer or a rival.
Unless you are a pathetic NEET who will never have a high end job in his life you can go ahead and use it.
Not to mention, it is narcissistic as fuck. "Hey, look at my life!! ;-DD"

I don't, mostly because of the shame I feel being such a failure in life

What a coincidence

No. I do not want to gift my data to corporations.

I deactivated my account for 1,5 year and no one called me, so I strongly despise it.

I have one but don't use it, I mainly use the messenger app to communicate with allot of my friends who don't have decent phone contracts.

It's useful for red-pilling normies and spreading dank memes.

If you use a fake profile(s) and find the right people, it can be pretty fun.

Land of the free eh?

Yea this. Messenger is much more convenient than texting.

Only to shitpost, I get banned every month after one day usually. Vice media is my favorite platform to spew my rhetoric.

you can "delete" your fb account, and leave messenger, thats what i did.

Nope. No friends.

I used to use it to try and argue logic and common sense to people, then i got banned, they used the fake name as a reason...shockingly for whoever reported me, i'm back because it wasn't a fake name, it was my real name.

I'm hoping the fuck nugget that reported me see's me posting again soon.

Love how salty people get on there.

Yes, I have friends.

I'll probably do that.

Me too, will you be my friend?

Held out until 2011 when I went back to (a new) university after failing at the first attempt.
Decided that with my fresh start I should try to be a little bit more normie so I made a facebook account.
I sporadically post some concert pics to make friends jelly and that's about it.
As it stands I catch myself going to facebook way too fucking often to see if there is something new (and there almost never is something interesting, I unfollowed 90% of my friends) so I'm kinda thinking to ditch it entirely.
Nothing but a waste of time.

No you fuck, go to Sup Forums and get redpilled

I quit a couple years ago. Didn't really contribute much towoards discussions or want to talk to anyone. About all I ever did was occasionally posting a picture. One day I just decided not to log in and haven't gone back since.

Yes but I don't go there to "socialize". That's where I get my right wing news instead of going to shit news sites and giving them traffic. I chose giving Fucker(((berg))) the traffic than fake news outlets. Also I'm a member of qt dog groups.

Only for my normie family and friends.

Yes, our Jew masters are free to employ those who toe the line.

Yes

Why? Daily Propaganda on family and friends

subtle
Daily
A
Quest
For
A
Better
Future

Death is the only solution to the Jewish problems

Examples

Pedo rings

Drug pushers

Mixing of the species

>does Sup Forums use [even bigger dataminer than Sup Forums]?
>does Sup Forums use [force-fed biased media]
>does Sup Forums use [easy socializing over the internet for stupid niggers]
>does Sup Forums use [media that requires a personalized profile]
>does Sup Forums use [worn-out fad]

This is my only use too. I like to keep up with how things are going for them.

>got a new job
congrats
>got cancer but pushing through
good on ya
>bought a house
yay
>my kid just turned ten
wow (thinking about how fucking old I am getting)

>austic leftist screech all day since the election
(unfollow)

No. I deleted my in December 2014.

I have had an account since the early times '04/'05. Can't go on it now for more than a few minutes without running into all the fucking dumbshit spam by libtards. I use it to keep up with old friends now that we've moved cities. Debating deleting and just starting an email chain, desu

Deleted all social media a week ago. Never felt better

youtube.com/watch?v=pVhn_tdF3eo

>do Australians [impuslively shitpost every chance they gey}

Yes, but i rarely contribute anything.

I use it mainly for messenger. Very simple way of connecting with old friends

I deleted all social media and my life became much better.

Yes.

>Stupid goys buy for high and sell for low
A real paradise for the jew.

My IQ is 167, I don't get caught up on people's mediocrity.

This honestly. Although I was glad I stopped using it when I found out they're suspending people's accounts and asking for their birth certificates/passports to confirm identity. How fucking retarded do people have to be to send them that shit?

this

social media is psychological cancer

Must be lonely in straya

How can you closet homosexuals not see it's absolutely the funnest thing in the world to be on Facebook arguing with trash.

If more normies knew of adblocker, they could bring down the social media jew. And deleted cookies.

>this much butthurt

how is your mothers basement treating you?

deleted it at the beginning of the year
by the end, the only thing I was using it for was shitposting on ANCAPISTAN
which is basically Sup Forums lite, but with more camwhores and libtards to argue with

Remember Auschwitz Birkenau and 6 Billion of gods choosen people who died in your mind, germancuck.

(Objectively) MySpace was the superior social media platform.

ZuckerJew schemed his way to the top probably by bending over to private interests for maximum shekles

this has nothing to do with my statement

this fpbp

this

Yes

To redpill normies and fuck some girls until wife material becomes available in 2019, thats it

finland

used to prior to timeline, was great back then and displayed only your friends' activity

got wise later and seen it as cancer it is

social media corrupt the youth, female in particular

Deleted mine like 3 years ago. I'd find myself refreshing the main page over and over for no reason. Never had the slightest regret, fuck Facejew.

This. Everywhere I go there's some leftist propaganda.

Of course. You need Facebook if you have a social life.

Fake account with no real life details.