Why there are no black hackers?

Pol have you realized how there are no black men hacking?, all the people who always caught hacking or cybercriminals and there is not a single black men why is that Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dzNntRZN_yc
hackcanada.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're too good to get caught

Heh

There has been big money spent on encouraging women and non-whites to enter the computing field. Apparently there are some who are worried that it is "too white," and presumably may serve as a platform for us to network with one another (for real, and not on Sup Forums), enabling us to assert our interests within the overton window.

Too busy getting laid
with white women.

muh racism

>investigator with less than a 20 year career under his belt
>"h-hey Chief I need a court order to set up a tap on this black guy for computer cri-"
>"HAHAHA GET OUT OF HERE HERNANDEZ YOU KOOK"

We prefer the term Hackers of Color

DON'T make a white vs black hat joke, either

You know about nigerian scammers, don't you?

why do all white hats want to be little girls?

you need a certain intelligence to be able to do anything with computers.

You can have them.

abstract thinking. long term planning. patience. persistence. creativity.

not traits commonly associated with blacks.

Lord Nikon did his part to hack dat sweet sweet Gibson.

Computers is racist. Niggers is dumb.

Interesting perspective, I do not consider them as hackers, I was talking more about this lines:

youtu.be/dzNntRZN_yc

I worked in an IT dept in Dallas at a company and they were huge into affirmative action for the niggers so they had niggers doing help desk in IT. Not a single nigger knew anything about computers and they had to be trained to troubleshoot Windows and to set up computers (plug the keyboard in etc)

It was a joke

I just started working at a startup (first day on Monday) and it's as white as snow. I'm going to love it.

Social engineering is absolutely legitimate form of hacking. Along with scouting thrash for discarded documents with possible passwords.

Actually connecting to someone's else device is most exotic now, considering that android runs apps in sandboxed containers and it gets exponentially difficult to run outright malware on mobile devices.

Wut? What about sabu from lulzsec? One of the most famous hackers of recent years.

The majority of start ups start with all whites.

I guess it goes back to the fact that dindus can't invent anything.

Good point, but I thought it was Puerto Rican

Agreed, but even in the social engineering game that seems to be the way they do it mostly because they copy and paste the same text, so there is no real analizing nor improvisation (on the fly so to speak) according with the target response, but overall I thin you are right.

Doing what? IT?

Because computers are racist.

Yeah, software development.

what about Sabu newfag

Doesn't have 5o be that kind I SE, there's face to face SE as well such as when going to a physical location and getting inside

>"too white,"
More like its "not black". Because there are a fuckton of inidans, koreans, and chinese. Too many in fact. I feel that in America we should be encouraging our own people to jobs in those fields as opposed to all the worthless liberal arts nonsense degrees that are pumped out. Would much rather have my black neighbor working with me than some hindu shitstain.

>Puerto Rican
Fuck, now I come to think of it, you're right

Have you ever noticed there are no Canadian hackers?

Black people didn't even know what the internet was till like 8 years ago. Even now, they only use the internet to send out horribly misspelled tweets about being victimized, to upload worldstar videos, or to find the closest white woman to impregnate and eventually murder. i aint gotz no tyme to learn hackin nigga. Sheeeeeit.

>no black hackers

Agreed, but have you seen a black person doing this job?
inb4 robbing a house.

hackcanada.com/

computers are racyss mayne they made by white n asian people so white folks can't use 'em computers should be like xbox so black folks can be hekkers n sheiiiit.

requires a brain

Well I haven't other than my friend who studied a bit of social engineering

Sadly, it took this long for the truth to be stated.

computuhs be rasis