Top cuck

top cuck

>Irish woman
>Irish in general

We all know the agenda. What Sup Forums does not understand is that whipping you lot into a violent hysteria is part and parcel with the program. Violent hysterics is not how you reshape the cultural narrative.

How do they get away with an obvious title like that?

;_;

What the fuck is that name?

sersha no ;-;

Revelation 10:9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.

10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

More like "Turd in the Belly"

"Freedom", spelled "Sirsha"

What the fug?

Nice. The whore cometh.

>don't fight back goy
Yeah no, this wouldn't be tolerated in any other culture.

They are so brazen because they already got away with destroying white, western countries beyond repair

Wasn't she already in one where she gets GABAGOOL'D?

The plot reads like a straight to TV movie.
Her career is over.

>A poignant and intensely atmospheric look beyond the stereotypes of Islam. After her hippie British parents are murdered, Lilly is raised at a Sufi shrine in Morocco. As a young woman she goes on pilgrimage to Harar, Ethiopia, where she teaches Qur'an to children and falls in love with an idealistic doctor. But even swathed in a traditional headscarf, Lilly can't escape being marked as a foreigner. Forced to flee Ethiopia for England, she must once again confront the riddle of who she is and where she belongs.

>As lost in this cold new world as her fellow immigrants, Lilly becomes the heart of this disenfranchised community in London, attempting to reunite people with their scattered families. But as her friend Amina discovers, Lilly’s mission isn’t purely altruistic and a passionate lost love affair is revealed between Lilly and Aziz, an idealistic doctor.

BIG
ARAB
COCK

>Saoirse will get plowed by circumcised muslim cock in this movie

hold me

>The message of the movie is to breed with muslim immigrants.

The British will love it!

Helicopter ride?
Helicopter ride.

Hey can I save this Wojack pls? I'll trade you a sack of potatoes.

Arabs literally have 4 inch paki meat

>potatoes

how do you know?

>Yeah, no

What does "fighting back" mean to you? Is flipping out on social media and calling people names really going to change things? Yes, fight back. But do it intelligently. Don't think on emotion. That is exactly how you are programmed and controlled.

More like clothes hanger in the belly, amirite?

This isnt going to go on forever. When the boomers die off they will attempt to run an economy with a stable population. The immigants are only a bridge between now and then.

Kek

kek

Hey is it true that if I go to Ireland and order an Irish Carbomb at the bar, the locals will get absolutely assblasted and want to fight me?

If so, why are you guys so sensitive about that? If some Irish-fag makes a joke about 9/11 the most I'd do is call him a faggot and go back to my seat, if I was even in the mood to say anything since I'm usually in a great mood out at the bar.

My waifu is going to be plowed by a nigger Muslim cock and carry his sweetness in her belly.

This is good because it's going to flop so hard that we'll all be happy and excited about it.

The whore of Babylon represents a woman who fornicates with all worldly uncleanness.

The bride of Christ (Israel) is referred to as a woman, yet it's literally the whole church of God, a group of people (Christians).

When God says in the bible about Israel fornicating and being defiled, it means she was going after goy culture and worshiping idols.

I can only assume that the whore of Babylon is the catholic church. They host muslim prayers and have had other garbage in their midst. But saying that, I recently saw a non-catholic church hosting muslims singing that Lord Jesus is not God's son. I believe it refers to Christians being corrupted with ungodliness.

Everything you read about Ireland online is true.

>obvious fake as if the BBC would put quotes around children and imply it's not true

>immigrant romance

What is this movie about? Someone explain

I made myself an Irish Carbomb the other night. Shit was so cash.
Only over sensitive faggots, nordies and angry men looking to fight you for any reason will get offended by that.

I have some Irish friends (Irish by MUH ANCESTRY) that went to Ireland a few years back and basically confirmed that Irish Carbomb thing. I think a guy they were with ordered one and got into a bar fight. I think it was near the end of the night so everyone was blasted so you know, shit happens, but I still can't understand getting THAT mad over an American ordering some drink that makes fun of The Troubles. Well I guess now that I think about it maybe I see getting upset, but fighting over it?

All that said, Northern Ireland shouldn't be British clay. They deserve to be Irish.

I provided a synopsis here It's not a meme, it's from the actual film

What and the flying fuck....

SAOIRSE NOOO!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Revelation was written by a bunch of pagan kikes called monatists who used to soak paper in a hallucinogenic liquid made of honey. This is clearly what eating this book is referring to.

It's a kike book so it mentions Old Testament nonsense and it was written while they were tripping balls which is why it makes no sense. It's likely just a jewish rip off of the gnostic book of the same name (apocolypse of John).

They included it in the canon to convert monatists. Martin Luther planned to take it out but for some reason it's still there. In the 19th and 20th centuries the kikes have abused it to fool goyim into supporting Zionist causes by using proxies John Nelson Darby and Cyrus
Scofield to create dispensationalism and the rapture hoax. To convince Christians to support Israel so all the jews will move there and Jesus will come back (but according to the monatists this is not jesus but the antichrist; the jewish third temple).

tl;dr - stop quoting this jewish trash. Every Christian needs to do themselves a favor and tear the jew testament out of their bibles (save for the psalms since people like those for funerals and stuff). And tear out Revelation too because it's worthless monatist judeo-nonsense.

This is why Catholics are the superior race when compared with protestants

regardless of the content of the movie, that's gotta be one of the WORST film titles i've ever heard

Little white girl goes on holiday with her hippie parents to Muslim shithole in Africa, Somalia I think, her parents get slaughtered, she gets brought up in Muslim religion, hijab garb and everything, works there, falls in love with black doctor called Aziz, goes to London because of political tension at the time (film takes place in the 70s or some shit), lives within refugee community and learns to live life at London, but feels uncomfortable with other non-Muslim whites and literally gets harassed by cliched Neo-Nazi white man for being Muslim, blah blah blah, makes some friends and gets back in touch with Muslim doctor guy, blah blah blah it wasn't meant to be, go our separate ways, the end.

There's a bunch of Muslim propaganda shit about her teaching the Koran to children also.

I fucking hate this movie already and my waifu is dead to me.

Also this movie is based on a book written by a fucking Lesbian. This title is likely to be an actual fucking reference to interracial breeding, I would not be surprised.

>pic related, a good idea of what she'd look like in the movie

Urge to kill...rising...

Why is it always immigrant MEN?

Why do they never really encourage miscegenation between white men and foreign women?

I fucking wish that the vast majority of 'refugees' fleeing to europe were 15-45 year old women. Can you imagine how fast native women would fucking shut that shit down?

Can you imagine the popular uproar in Europe if millions of breeding age women were trying to get in?
Would they fucking make films about attractive white men meeting amazing young female foreign doctors and falling in love?

Selling out your culture and native men for foreign cock will be the legacy of the western woman.

Because white men are not allowed to enjoy themselves

>Selling out your culture and native men for foreign cock will be the legacy of the western woman.

It'll be the legacy of feminism. In a few hundred years, when harpies in patriarchal societies start clamoring for "equality," then men will point to the fallen white civilizations and tell them no.

>It's likely just a jewish rip off of the gnostic book of the same name (apocolypse of John)
>apocolypse of John
>a pagan work

>another of my waifus lost

I would ree but I can't find the breath

haha could you imagine if gangs of Muslim women just roved the streets at night looking for poor helpless white men to surround and gangrape

wouldn't that be a nightmare

muh-muh dick....

More like "Stab in the Belly"

it's about "fighting white supremacy". they think white men + no white women is oppressive but the other way round is challenging racism.

i live in brighton (uk version of san fran), they think like this. but the funny thing is, the only believe it for media. like my social environment is leftist as fuck, literally every non-white girl i know is with a white guy, whereas i think i know two white girls with non-whites. but these are the people that say shit like this.

It's possible the lads at the bar were just joking about wanting a fight but your friend misinterpreted it and actually took it seriously enough to cause a scrap.

Any idea of where he was at the time?

this kills the waifu

rip

Lol imagine if they forced you to cum inside their unprotected wombs so they could breed a mixed baby that they would raise for you

lmao

More like knife in the belly

>Can you imagine how fast native women would fucking shut that shit down?
i don't think this is true by the way.

begorrah tis like second potato famine

>It's possible the lads at the bar were just joking about wanting a fight but your friend misinterpreted it and actually took it seriously enough to cause a scrap.
Actually pretty possible. I wouldn't doubt he got too hammered and took some little jest as a serious thing and he was the one who escalated it. I guess I am only hearing one side of the story.

>Any idea of where he was at the time?
I don't know for sure, but I'm pretty sure he was in Dublin at the time.

I don't think any of these guys took anything seriously, they knew it was just a bar fight. I'm just telling the story as they told it. Some little slight that turned into a little scrap and everyone went home when it got broken up.

more like aids and single motherhood in the belly and herpes on the snatch

Sounds like Tavistock propaganda desu

Underrated

This is insane. Stockholm Syndrome: the Movie.

>Muslims murder parents
>Get raised by Muslims
>Muslims still hate you
>Flee to England
>Fucking white people
>mfw

This is madness!

Can you imagine the raw sexual energy emanating from a hungry Sersh? She sees you walking home with a takeaway curry cheese chip. Her mouth salivates with each bite you take until she's visibly drooling. Suddenly she can't contain herself and waddles towards you. She grabs the box out your hands and wolfs them down, often forgetting to chew. Before you can even comprehend what's happened she's already finished, and wanting more. She tries sucking the curry stained on her jumper but it's not enough. Then she looks at you. Her eyes fixed on your curry cheese covered fingers. She grabs your hands with full force and starts licking them sensually. Her eyes are flickering and she's already moaning. Before long she can't even stand anymore. She falls to her knees, still keeping a deathgrip on those delicious fingers of yours. You try to break free but she's too strong. You're also afraid if she falls over her colossal weight will crush your legs to powder. Suddenly you're being dragged down. Before long she's stuck your hand down into her leggings and you can feel her moist warm interior. At this point this is happening whether you want it or not so you decide to go along with it. Her hairy cunt makes you itch but you don't care. She makes no effort to hide her pleasure. Surely people inside their homes are now listening to sound of Saoirse Ronan orgasming on the street. She's so loud she drowns out the music being played in the nearby underage disco. Her crotch is soaking wet and it's clear her body can't take much more. She lets out one final joyous roar and collapses on the footpath. You wipe your hand on her jumper and give it a sniff. Still smells of curry cheese chips.

wow we really did a number on you huh...

I don't even know who this woman is