I came to this conclusion about /pol's views

>you can't win
Why do I say you can't win? Even though people are fearing Muslims now and has elected Mr. Don to counter these people, in the long run you cannot win, people lean towards a more tolerable environment.
>if you got your way
If you got things your way, you would purify not only other races, you would also start "purifying" yourselves, that would mean that if you're either
>fat
>short
>not able bodied
>white from slavic/irish origins

So this would basically eat itself up and lead everybody nowhere.

I must admit that even though liberals are pretty retarded they're closer to the truth of this world than you are, of course they went far with all the moral decay and other things, triggering this reaction we're seeing worldwide now but in the long run, a less radical version of these liberals are to prevail.

Deep down you know this right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJRRnMOxb4I
hushmoney.org/501c3-facts.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping a huehue thread for that inspirational pic

Thank you my friend I believe we have a lot in common

That we do fellow brown man

American thinkers will envy our felationship

why would it eat itself up? are you saying that when you create a race realistic envrionnement it would boil down to one person at the end, because everyone else is genetically inferior?

>If you want the best and achieve it, it's not the best

stfu

brazil man can survuve favela
brazil man can survive Amazon
brazil stronk
meanwhile gringo faints just thinking about it

Are you sure abaut that? Leftists Antifa get even more violent and if more riots happen
Trump's government will eventually respond...

*survive

They will never know what it is like to be protected by a comfy drug lord

and people easily change their minds, doesn't matter what they lean to now, people change their minds way faster than you think. It's not an innate opinon created by genetics, it's to a very great deal culturally

Not surprising, Brazil and India are both shitholes.
>inb4 t. Shithole

Antifa is a natural, but sometimes inorganic reaction to a social body that is getting sick.

Obama got it sick to the left, now Trump is getting it sick to the other direction.

Your social organism is unbalanced.

Agreed. Gringos can only fantasize about raw brazilian drug lord masculinity. Gringos and their sicilian mafia look like pink tutu wearing faggots in comparison

You may also be a shit hole but at least you got tons of weapons and based Puton

>Pol
>One person

>Natsoc
>About muh genociding all non germans or whites or whatever the fuck it is now

Fuck off kike junglenigger

>mfw visited the Cinci zoo recently
>mfw cops still have to be posted around the gorilla exhibit because Dicks out for Harambe

>sicilian mafia
top kek, they used to fear them, come onnnn

>tfw they will never get to pray for Trotsky

>tolerable environment
>islam

One isn't conducive with the other.

>Brazilian intellectuals

This is the end result of importing 10,000,000 niggers to your country and not controlling them for a few centuries.

>Fuck off kike junglenigger

I'm also pretty much full Iberian, we're all the fucking same haha, don't act like you're white.

Sure, they keep on mistaking the gorillas for niggers, that's why.

I see what you mean and this is mostly true.

But most of the Islamic countries have better morals/murder rates than all of us and a more organized society than we do.
Look at Dubai/Abu Dhabi/Oman/Saudi Arabia.

Yeah Sharia is bad but current social decay is worse.

I read somewhere that Lyndon Johnson began the moral decay of the Western world when he cucked the churches with 501c3

Authoritarian dictatorships that use capital punishment as a means for control? Yea...fuck off. Islam is poison, they, along with all other Semitic people need to be wiped from the memory of people and mortal ties to Earth.

We are mountain and sandniggers and you are jungleniggers and nobody would genocide us apart from inbreed 12yo "white" americans so don't worry.

You came to a conclusion about Sup Forums's vieuws

Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=WJRRnMOxb4I

tl;dl? I am on shitty connection

How did that status cuck churches? Do they have to abide by something?

Ok here is a text link. Not as good but
hushmoney.org/501c3-facts.htm