Serious Question:

Serious Question:
Has there ever been a president being a bigger cuckold than Trump? I mean, seriously, everybody laughs at this man: his people, the judges, almost all countries over the world are shaking heads at this illiterate. Just look at pic related. he seems so shook infront of a real person and authority like obama.

Not that it changes an immense lot but I think it really wasn't plan A to have him win these elections

Shill thread. Don't reply

And his wife fucking younger men.

>real person and authroity like obama
Lol, no matter how bad trump is obama is so fucking far down and such a piece of shit that with what trump has done in his first two weeks, it's almost impossible for him to rank as low as obama.

At least they shit in toilets

>"ahaha Trump is a cuck!"
>bans muslims from specific countries from entering the US because they're more prone to terrorism
>whole world cries muh tolerance, muh human rights, etc because he decided to go against the nature of this leftist-infested world
I don't understand you people

wat. Trump is cucking all the libtards. Trump is an abolute boss.

SAGE THE SHILLS

just a cheap tactic to try and de- legitimize him.

You do realize that Trump is the first leader for so long that is for the people - he going to laugh directly back at them and do what needs to be done.

Righteousness is on our side.

>More prone to terrorism
>Dont ban Saudi citizen

What is Logic?

>what is petrodollar?
It sucks that Saudi Arabia wasn't one of the banned countries but foreign interests come to play as well in this case, hence why Iran was banned as well despite not being one of the destabilised countries

>t. Asspained Achmed

So he is a cuck
Thank you for your help

It's going to be pretty funny if Trump finds out about Sup Forums. Cucks better hope it doesn't feature in the news pertaining to cp...

>drumpf.jpg

so original

German projection is strong these days!

>ban the saudis and cut any relations with them
or
>take advantage of them by making them sell cheaper oil
hmm I wonder what's the better proposal

also, I don't think France is in any position of calling others cucks unless if le Pen gets elected

He forced the Saudis to keep all the refugees in the Middle East through safe zones and if they didn't agree, they were going on the list too. That's the opposite of cucked, forcing other countries to do what you want them to. If you aren't a CTR shill, you need to pay more attention.

>user giving lesson
>Shithole island

>Profit
>Sanction Iran
>Big oil producer
>Less production
>Petrol Price rise up
>Plus get cucked by a judge

Best président ever
Muuuh make America stupid again

>actually giving them replies
seriously?

It's more for anyone viewing this thread

Refugee going to Saudi arabia
Best joke of the day

Seriously that is si stupid i cant even answering you

>"Serious Question"
>Uses the word cuck

Nice try hans, go back to advocating for carbon caps and more brown people.

>He forced the Saudis to keep all the refugees in the Middle East through safe zones

What safe zones?

Paris and London mate