Trump vs Paul

If it was down to the two, who would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/issues/anti-israel-author-accuses-rand-paul-of-selling-out-to-israel-firsters/
unz.com/rpaul/a-better-solution-than-trumps-border-wall/?highlight=wall
ontheissues.org/2016/Rand_Paul_Immigration.htm
youtu.be/y_Zhe2UUfcw?t=4m37s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Before he became pres i would have said paul but now trump all the way goy

This is nu/pol/
They prise authoritarianism and would happy die for Israel any day

Why not both?

President and Vice, either pairing would change the face of the modern world.

Paul

Fuck reddit and trump

obviously paul, but unfortunately he doesn't have trumps skills and money

That's a damn shame. At least Rand has the advice of his dad unlike Trump. Would've preferred Rand.

Rand/Ron

Trump is a Jewish puppet.

If you don't say Paul you are both a kike and a goy shill

Fuse them into Ronald Trump.

Ron Paul would have been a better president, but he had zero chance of defeating Hillary. He just didn't have the resources.

Das rite!!

Trump easilly. Fuck Paul, he's a daffy old cunt. Libertarianism is a fucking joke.

So we can admit that we failed getting Ron in. Let's focus on getting the Paul's back in house instead of shilling this meme moron?

Trump

Trump is needed more now, then once the left has been absolutely crashed with no survivors a more reasonable candidate like Rand can come along.

Paul

Ron Paul

Trump is okay but it looks like he's still a Zionist puppet

Trump by far. Paul wants to obliterate most of the government. No more social safety nets, no more America keeping order in the world, is very weak on border security, etc.

trump now, ron paul in 8 years
let trump set the stage for a libertarian future

You don't need a border wall if you eliminate social safety nets. Also Ron Paul did believe in border security so you're full of shit

Trump because of bantz and his ability to butthurt leftists is so great -- he's more fun than Paul.

Aesthetic > Constitution

Ron Paul of course

paul

Question: if we want Paul's in office why didn't we push Rand Paul in the first place instead of this idiot?

>Question: if we want Paul's in office why didn't we push Rand Paul in the first place instead of this idiot?

????

Ron Paul never endorsed Trump

Ron Paul is better but he is too good for this world. Only someone with the money and aggressive will to power like Trump could have overthrown the establishment.

Paul is the hero we need, Trump is the hero we deserve.

Paul with Trump as Secretary of Treasury

How is Ron Paul not Trump's treasury secretary right now? Explain that to me. I thought we were in the best timeline.

a fucking leaf

> America keeping order in the world

You're joking, right?

This. If someone told me two years ago that r/thedonald and JIDF would take over Sup Forums, I wouldn't believe them.

Best scenario:
Trump fires Pence and takes Rand Paul as his VP

Paul

Trump is a ape in a china shop.

Ron
I just wish he was stricter about border control, even with no safety nets I'm sure illegals would come

>reading comprehension

because Rand is an open borders shill and not memeable

Trump.

But Ron Paul 2024. Reclaim the republic and rebuild the constitution.

freebeacon.com/issues/anti-israel-author-accuses-rand-paul-of-selling-out-to-israel-firsters/

Care to revise that statement?

Paul

Trump is so shamelessly pro Israel it hurts

He doesn't even try to hide it like past presidents

Amusingly enough, probably Ron would win.
I need to see Trumps real action before I can rate him but what he stands for - or pretends to stand for - is better than libertarianism.
Libertarianism is not nearly as bad as the left of course but there are problems it can't fix uncontrolled immigration being the most obvious one. Ron is a grown-up boy now, he needs to understand this.

If Ron Paul had a realistic chance to win, Ron Paul all day every day of course, is this even a question?

how the fuck is this even a question.
Ron Paul was the only way to make america great.

Rand is not Ron

enough cuck
ffs

Day of the rake when?

Ronnie.
Trump is turning out to be a classic neocon

I think Ron might have been a just the tip and I won't move it kind of Potus whereas Trump is the full balls deep hand on the throat type that we need.

Ron, but hey we can't have Ron and we are left with Dahnald.

>You don't need a border wall if you eliminate social safety nets.
The immigrants can steel leech off gullible people and NGOs.
Also, if what you're saying was true there wouldn't be a million of hohols in Poland.

Ron Paul, for sure. Orange Dugong doesn't even compare.

this

Dr paul of course

>Steel
Should have been "still" of course.

One in the same at this point.

Ron Paul, not even a question. Trump is a warmongering cuck and an Israeli lapdog. Only difference between him and Shitlary is that he's anti-Iran and anti-China instead of anti-Russia and anti-Syria.

The wall is a retarded waste of money, too.

unz.com/rpaul/a-better-solution-than-trumps-border-wall/?highlight=wall

not just resources, but charisma. no other republican today could have beaten the hillary machine. it was trump telling it like it is, not doing the politician suck up, that won this.

Paul is like every other libertarian. Good ideas, but either get lost in details or tries to smash them over the populace's heads like a brick. Either way doesn't work. You have to have a compact message that resonates with the voters. MAGA was brilliant.

Doctor Ron Paul of course!!

All memes aside and in all seriousness, I'd choose Paul in a fucking heartbeat. I love Trump, but Paul has more political experience (as opposed to Trump, who has no political experience prior to his presidency), he's more likeable, he's less divisive, he's less narcissistic, he's calmer and he's saner. Either way though, Paul supports Trump. If Paul became the President of the United States, he should choose Trump to be his Secretary of Commerce.

Without Paul Trump may not have won the nomination. GOPe shutting down Paul was an abject lesson for Trump

Wow! How did he manage to procure twin blue cats? Amazing!

Trump.
Paul is a dumb goy.

Trump learnt and applied the correct lessons from the opposition of the Paul 2012 campaign.

Unfortunately Rand Paul took the wrong but understandable approach by trying to appease the GOPe

Western Civilisation needs (needed?) a Paul in the White House to survive.

>Paul is a bad goy
Fixed

Paul
This. Beyond cucked, into the cuck black hole.

Trump isn't funny beyond his stupidity. He's an idocracy tier president, you watching Ow my balls later?

They didn't, newfag.

Trump was always the Sup Forums president.

Ron, only reddit would pick Trump over Dr Paul.

i would choose to listen

>>Paul is a bad goy

This. Paul opposes foreign aid in general (and this includes foreign aid to Israel), which makes him a bad goy. Trump is a good goy.

Ron Paul hands down much better for America in the long run.
Trump's protectionist policies will make prices rise drasticly in USA and american goods sold around the world.
Free Market Captialsim is the only way in making everyone rich.

The bozos living in the rust states need to get new skills and adapt to the 21st Century instead of going on about >muh steel

your mom

Paul

ontheissues.org/2016/Rand_Paul_Immigration.htm

okay

He's not a fucking lolberd, he is for defending the border and a ban very similar to Trump's, except it would actually work because it includes Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

it's not just the foreign aid, like James Traficant said, foreign aid barely scratches the surface as to how much the kikes are getting

youtu.be/y_Zhe2UUfcw?t=4m37s

Paul

Paul

this, also paul couldnt achieve shit