Why are Trump supporter so retarted and do not recognize the reality?

Why are Trump supporter so retarted and do not recognize the reality?

We have no reason to NOT suspect this is exactly what is taking place. Just goes to show you how bluepill Sup Forums has become since the massive influx of newfriends these past several years.

>retarted
Is that some kind of cake preparation method?

>retarted

Writing edgy things in photoshop is not a substitute for an argument.

What happened to all the Zionist hunts and attempts at exposing them? Why is nu-Sup Forums more worried about changing the puppet instead of getting rid of the ventriloquist?

>we have no reason to not suspect this is happening
That's not how arguments work

Rome wasn't built in a day retard Jesus Christ.

>implying Trump isn't an owner by his own right.

He is on the high level and able to compete against them. He is not in control like the others since he has all the money he needs. He has no reason to run other than making america great again.

He serves to gain nothing. He even refused a pay check.

As long as we get rid of non whites i dont care.

Trump is a removal from the ventriloquist. You think someone is feeding him those lines?

Why do you think they are going all out against him and trying to bring on civil war?

>why hasn't he reform the entirety of congress and Washington in 2 weeks?
>why hasn't he done anything about his promises that are outside EOs? Why didn't he do the work his cabinet members are needed for?

Is this your first time being aware of politics? You sound stupid.

>muh rothschilds

The same owners clearly dont like this one as much because he talks about all the stuff that no boss should talk about. That said, he does have some strings to the gods

Most were either dropped on their heads or never graduated middle school.

>Trinidad and Tobago

No puppet, no puppet. You're the puppet!

thats why I've been pushing for Trump to follow Hungary and shut down all the Soros funded political organizations, if he doesn't do this it confirms he is unable to even though it is legal for him to do that

I mean really Trump should drone Soros' kid, just like they did to Joe Kennedy when his kid got out of line

Why does Ahmed continue to shitpost Sup Forums while pretending to be German?