Pedophilia on Youtube

>When you end up on the Pedophile side of youtube

It's massive. Just go to one of these frozen Elsa Spiderman Joker Hulk videos, go down to the comments, pick out almost any single on, and then you just follow the massive web of bloody teeth and girls eating things and then spitting them out and all sorts of dark shit.

Here's a few. Note the themes shared among all these channels when you go to their most viewed videos

youtube.com/user/crazyworldnews4you/videos?view=0&flow=grid&sort=p

youtube.com/user/SevenSuperGirls/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid

youtube.com/user/3uptheyingyang/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=p

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FIjGWa7bv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the scariest thing i've seen in my entire life

youtube.com/watch?v=4FIjGWa7bv8

This shit is so fucking weird and creepy....what the fuck.

I'm actually worried for my future children. I don't want them to grow in a society like this.

I dont want to click on that, can someone summarise?

Jesus, how boring and pathetic is your life that you actually spend your free time investigating imaginary pedos on YouTube?

Get a life.

Fuck off Savile

Sven, im sorry to tell you this, you have bigger problems.

Or maybe girls are attention whores especially dancers, gymnasts and cheerleaders

t's an obvous shll tryng to dscredt or dstract us

shill

Why else would their be 20M views on this kinda video. It's really creepy

Found the pedo

My nieces watch that shit

And here I am feeling like a creep because I think my 17 year old neighbor is cute.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Found the pathetic loner that seeks comfort in his pathetic life by chasing old men with pitchforks.

there's a fat little girl force feeding another girl baby food, then they hug each other

>b-b-but it is our culture

fuck off mohamed, some of us have families

If you show men a series of pictures of females of various ages, without indicating their age, and ask them to rate their attractiveness, peak attractiveness is around age 16. If you ask men directly when women peak, they say 25-30.

peak attractiveness and fertility are both around 22

The more I look at our current state, the more It reminds me why we need another Hitler. The father is a sick jew putting his little kids up for sale to pedophile Muslims viewing it just to get off. Fuck globalism, and the decay of the nuclear family.

Stop it
you're acting like fucking SJW's now
Seeing shit that isn't there because of your heavy projecting.

This happened in the 90's with our media and it ended up where fathers were being reported to the police for holding their daughters hand at the park.

STOP ACTING LIKE LEFT WING HYSTERICAL WHITE KNIGHT's!

Instead get on the real pedos that post creepy comments and chase them off youtube/report them.

go watch brass eye pedogeddon, that is the level of retarded you're acting
>LITERALLY
>WASHER
>WOMEN

Here's your 1 Rs. Post 5 more comments and we'll allow you to use a toilet. Streets are free of course.

Source?

Damn. I have three daughters, how can I monetize them without actually exposing them to dirty shit? Can't I just sell pictures of their feet?