Impeachment when?

This is going too far...

>Impeachment when?
When you lose your virginity, so, never

8 years, bitch, don't forget. Sage so no cuck bucks for you

Can you seriously fuck off with this?
Anyone else tired of the boring same old shitty threads like "BTFOED XDDD, HOW WILL POL/TRUMP RECOVER XDDDDD, Really makes you think "
Just fucking stop.

>being this autistic

Op was being hyperbolic

im guessing within this year

Why is Sup Forums so easily triggered?

Wonder how many sodas were sitting in the cupholder of Golf Cart One during the previous administration.

Yeah, previously it was grape drank

>the leader of the free world isn't allowed to have a god damn soda

we need to exterminate all leftys.

Obama's desk is empty while Trump's is full. There is no place to put his foot.

people somehow think a soda on a coaster/napkin is worse then putting your feet on the table, Doing what obama is doing is an actual disrespect.

it's a bombardment of bullshit. it's old. it's irksome to see

To be fair, these le epic ironic meta humour threads have been exhausted and are retarded. If this is your type of humour, you've got a lot of growing up to do.

fuck this shit...cant handle it anymoree

Because we don't have a safe space like R*ddit, speaking of which you have to go back

>the stack of papers in front of him is his in box
>the stack to the side is his out box
>this is all from one day
>before lunch

is he seriously not even using a coaster?

Obama's so cool, if only the US could #impeachdrumpf&pence and put somebody like him in charge.

reaching unknown levels of faggotry

>If this is your type of humour, you've got a lot of growing up to do.
literally what

It's a fucking desk. I don't give a fuck if Trump takes a massive smelly dump on it or Obongo puts his feet on it.

It's. A. Fucking. Desk.

They can't handle criticism and retreat personal attacks

I knew it was over for him...

Okay, this has gone too far. I regret voting for Trump now. Should've been Hillary after all. I'm so sorry.

FPBP

Obama was a professional, he kept order and kept his focus on one matter at a time to secure the quality of his work.

>SHE DRINKS BEER!
J-j-just like the rest of us r-r-right?

>It was a gift from Queen Victoria to President Rutherford B. Hayes in 1880 and was built from the English oak timbers of the British Arctic exploration ship Resolute. Franklin Roosevelt requested the addition of a door with the presidential seal to conceal his leg braces.[1] Many presidents since Hayes have used the desk at various locations in the White House, but it was Jackie Kennedy who brought the desk into the Oval Office in 1961 for President John F. Kennedy for the first time. It was removed from the White House only once, after the assassination of President Kennedy in 1963, when President Johnson allowed the desk to go on a traveling exhibition with the Kennedy Presidential Library. After this it was on display in the Smithsonian Institution. President Jimmy Carter brought the desk back to the Oval Office, where Presidents Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Barack Obama, and Donald Trump have used it.

People are tired of the constant shitposting

Kill yourself you nigger I hope you die

We President nah

>When you're POTUS and you still follow clear desk policy

OR maybe you know he doesnt work at that desk?

If Trump brought pic related into the office it would reach "legendary" status too.

It's a fucking desk man. The story behind it doesn't matter.

I have never seen a successful person's desk empty

But.... it.... jus desk. We president...

kek, OP BTFO

>easily triggered
>after months and months of the same low-effort bullshit constantly spammed here
>easily

no u

>that beer tapping technique

holy fuck what a nigger. Needs house training.

>Can't even tap a beer
How is she suposed to run a country?

>They're just fucking white people man, the story behind them doesn't matter.

Respect traditions or get fucked

>Stacks of folders containing work, something else you never saw on the Resolute desk during the previous election.

>something you never saw during previous administration, work being done

> And by election I meant administration.

Still better than Drumpf's laid out clusterfuck.

please delete this, it is offensive

What the fuck, really? The fucker drinks Soda and keeps it on his desk?

As a former Trump supporter, I'd like to thank Kate for bringing such an important issue to our notice. I can no longer in good conscience support Trump, let alone vote for him.

Seriously, we cannot let this guy have the nuclear codes.

This image just makes me love Trump more.

Seriously, we cannot let this guy have the Mountain Dew Code Red.

I don't care if you shitpost, but be more creative please. Its the difference between aussie posting and leaf posting for example. Aussies will trick you into engaging with tasty bait and utter nonsensical posting. Leafposting is repetitive thinly veiled butthurt masking itself as "trolling".

I'm so triggered right now. What the actual fuck?

Desks are made for sitting on them and keeping them clean and shiny so they look good. Not for dispersing some retarded work stuff or food stuff. What the actual fuck.

It's. A. Desk.

A cool desk, sure, but it's a functional piece of furniture to be used for work-related purposes. If you want it taken care of put it in a fucking museum, not an office.

Trump is done at this point. He's preventing Ph.D. students with visas from entering the country. When you prevent someone from getting an education, everyone loses.

I'd love to see you idiots even try to defend this. Not only that, but a handicapped elderly Iranian woman had trouble coming back after visiting family.

Wew lad. Lets not take this to far. Ok?

>Trump puts his cup of soda on the ground
>gets up from his desk to get something
>forgets he put his soda on the ground
>kicks it over
>desperately tries to soak it up with top secret documents before Pence sees that he spilled another glass and yells at him

This is just sad.

"b-but onigger didn't have soda on his desk"

The sheer stupidity has honestly left my mind blank.

That's it! I'm with Her now!

Who the fuck cares about his soda? His furniture will be cleaned out when his term(s) is/are over. Just like any other president.

Because we've dealing with the same barrage of endless bulshit since like September of 2015

How many layers of irony is this guy on???

Just proof niggers don't work

I'LL SHOW YOU A TRIGGER MOTHER FUCKER

>her
Incoming Jeb! surge in 3...2...1...

>being triggered on a satire board

Ph.D. in gender studies is not an education

based madame drinking a beer like a working man while fat donnie chump drinks soda pops like a fucking spoiled child

>Not using a coaster
Say it with me LOCK HIM UP!

Yeah the president and ceo of the nation enjoys a tasty beverage, what is the big deal?

>When you prevent someone from getting an education, everyone loses.
dumb nigger, they can get an education somewhere else. defended you faggot
btfo

l would throw away this table after it

Is he drinking Diet Coke?

Na man the god emperor only drinks Dr Pepper.

He doesn't need to, there's a plastic sleeve.

Obama also had pictures of him smoking cigarettes....what's your point lul.

I BET HITLER DRANK SODA TOO.

It does matter, it is a very thoughtful gift from the Britbongs.

A fucking leaf dropping truth bombs.

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

But for real it's really a good thing for the desk to get slightly damaged by each president, like, leaving their mark on it. Adds character.
>this is a stain from trump's coke
>this is a scuff from obama's shoe
>this is an imprint from bush's lego
>this is a hair follicle from the back of monica lewinsky's head

>the phone call that saved Detroit

No, she's actually drinking air. If she let someone else pour it for her, she might have some beer in the glass.

Killer Queen?

Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Why does it matter if there is a glass of soda on the desk?

can you give me a run down?

>Drumpf
Here's your reply

Tell me where t says n the FAQ that ts satre. m not a pad satre wrter you fucng leaf

Its just a desk. If it weren't for its design, we could have multiple presidents simultaneously.

No the only reason we have one president at a time is that stupid desk.

OMFG HE TRINKS COCA COLA, WHAT A FUCKING DISGRACE!!

Jesus Christ, these guys have nothing else to complain about?

God damn I love Trump!

>hyperbolic
Them's fighting words !!!

Drump is finished..
That's it..

I just said the same thing about the "EMINEM BTFO DROMPT". It's the same boring threads over and over.

lol, Obama looks so stressed over one thing. While Trump, has many things to do, looking cool and smug. He's done this for decades