ITT we share our favorite leaders

Share and defend your favorite leaders from any time/culture/era.

>in before Trump or Hitler

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVw4L_TQn3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=XiHWNfbI2lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Useless moron that ruined his country even more

How exactly? He saved Chile from degenerate communists.

Okay that's it you're getting in the helicopter

Thanks brother

Of course a french piece of muslim shit would think like this.

Pinochet DID save our country, what he did afterwards was too much though.

What was too much, burning people alive or decapitations in the street? Do tell.

the last Serbian president

Fuck you. I'm not French.

perez jimenez was better than pinocheto in every way

All of that, of course. He could have just ruled the country without, you know, killing people. People would be grateful to this day if he didn't kill all those commies.

Commies are scum, but still.

So you're one of those Nafris?

you have to go back

This chap gets it.

Devoted Monarchist, Jew Slayer, Ripper of Communist Scum. God of War, Patron of Mongolia, Baron Fon Ungern.

Pay respect to this noble man.

Also chink slayer.

There is a reason he was the last
He was shit, fucking kleptocrat

>pinochet
>leader

Sup Forums in charge of chilean history

reminder that pinochet was the bitch of the CIA and he didn't know anything about politics

Codreanu is quite underrated. If you're not familiar, I recommend watching the following videos to get yourself up to speed:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVw4L_TQn3Y

youtube.com/watch?v=XiHWNfbI2lo

The GOAT

Inventor of the Public Redpilling

>mfw everyday more people in my country admire based Porfirio Diaz after being demonized by the PRI's brain washing machinery for decades

Bad meme, friend.

He was by no means a great intellectual but surely he was a better alternative than the various strands of communism that engulfed the majority of the Latin American countries who are now in a rather sorry state compared to Chile.

THEN GO THE FUCK BACK HOME

REEEEEEEEE

He wrote a book in geopolitics.

It's not really good tough.

>any leader after ww2
>not being a CIA/USSR plant

I wonder if all those South American military dictators ever got along with each other during the 60s to 90s.

Please drive a truck of the religion of peace and kys.

fuck the british

fuck the banks

fuck the oceans

Only this two.

top shit post

How would the world look like today if Neville Chamberland had achieved "peace in our time". Just like every other timeline there are probably good ones and bad ones that revolve around that premise.

the matter meets the anti-matter.

There is literally no argument against him

>fuck the british
>fuck these banks
>fuck this frontier
>fuck those savages
>fuck these secessionists
>fuck the french

IS THERE ANYONE THE MAN CAN'T FUCK??

>Ships jews to Nazi Germany
Seems accurate to me.

Troll. algerian know jack shit of pinochet. and never brows sites besides facebook.

gay

Angola is rightful Portuguese clay. Fuck the JewSA and JewSSR.

unproven and even if true not an argument

B A S E D

they did not

My favourite dictator makes your favourite dictator commit suicide.

Leave pekkas alone, ivan

I understand that you're basing this in theoretical physics, but surely you understand how semantic your statement is? You're saying it may or may not have been good. True, of course, but it's true of everything with divergent possibilities. Your statement doesn't add anything to the discussion besides an opportunity for you to drop buzzwords.

I know inb4
But hitler is actually a more desirable leader than a lot of white country's leaders at the moment
Prove me wrong

That was even more true in the 30s and 40s.

When it actually mattered.

But you wouldnt listen. And now we have this mess.

Soviets and finns have more complicated relationship than you will understand neekeri.

Lappland must burn

Sieg heil

Smartest leader ever

We kicked your asses just like we kicked russian ass. Finland was part of Soviet revolution and there was a huge communist rising here. Many survived the death camps and the tradition survives.

Unironically how is life inside the Merkel caliphate, is a happening anywhere soon

:-#)

No you didnt.

The Lappland war was a non-war for the most part with fake artillery fire from both sides.

Dont drink in sauna

Fight him.
Pro tip: [spoiler]He is /fit/ as fuck[/spoiler]

LOL
drugged up cheating faggot couldnt even ride a bike without side wheels until he got help from german doctors who pumped him full with performance enhancing drugs.
he took so much EPO his blood was so thick he had to wake up and move his leaks a couple of time per night in order not to get thrombosis

weak ass faggot

Pretty shitty.

You can see the replacement everywhere.

Thats actually worse. I dont care about terror.

But the regular crime and the replacement are where you really notice the change.

Downtown is full of shitskins in my 300k city

> invented germanism, that ultimately has ended with fall of Prussia to 2 world wars and now to a flow of shitskins, because it allowed anglo to be legit part of PRussian elites

Same goes to in a lot of ways with his catering to anglo.

We need a French Pinochet to get us rid of commies like you. It is ridiculous how hard Left opinions have become mainstream in France, right now. I talked to young people who defined themselves as Maoists and called for a "Cultural Revolution". Rev up those fucking turbines. Cold War is over but there's still work to do...

Stop using a proxy Ivan. The Germans were the good guys. T: Actual Pekka

How did he invent Germanism?

Germanism was maybe based on him as he was mystified but he certainly did not found it

>shit they're opposed to us selling our industries to Milton Friedman how do we stop them?
>easy call everyone who disagrees with us communists
>BRILLIANT SENPAI

Oh how much more hilarious this country's prospects would have been if Chile hadn't kept its copper nationalized, it was already two inches away from failed state tier

Also dont pretend you dont miss Prussia neighboring you instead of Poland/fake russia

It always disturbs me to see Pinochet dick sucking, Latin American politics was basically left wing nationalism vs right wing globalism

Guess which side Pinochet was on?

Christ someone tell neoliberal Sup Forums to fucking leave

is this what Gay people looked like , at that time?

this man

Only faggots dont drink beer in sauna. You runned like dogs with fire on its tail when finnish army pointed their guns at you. It was genious move and Finland was not mass raped bu russians like you faggots. I think your grandfather must be Ivan.

>implying you are not having your third vodka bottle
by now

spurdo fantasies X-DDDD