SERBIA & SPAIN

Lately I've noticed that serbia and spain has really similar racial features, I mean I've seen the national teams from Serbia and if I didn't know they were serbian, they look spanish to me.

Why is that? A-are we best allies then?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
natabanu.com/serije/spisak-svih-online-serija.html#list11
youtube.com/watch?v=XqY2YgcDFz4
youtube.com/watch?v=j7SdilW13D4
youtube.com/watch?v=55s138AdJpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stay away Emmanuel. Serbia is our waifu.

Spain National Team

Serbia National Team

There are enough pillows for all Vladimir

>I mean I've seen the national teams from Serbia and if I didn't know they were serbian, they look spanish to me.
thats because they're turkish rape babies like you are

You can be an ally too Mohammodrik

When did Five Guys get a football team?

also
>turks
>reaching spain

the turkrapebaby croat is made that he wasnt called white

what ever you say mr manlet
good point

Most of Serbs have knowledge of basic Spanish, considering at one time your soap operas where airing 24/7

>mr manlet

>turk rape baby

Serbians are not shitskins. So you dont have much in common.

2m tall
hbu?
>175.3 cm (5 ft 9 in) ENGLAND
>180.4 cm (5 ft 11 in) CROATIA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

>Spanish soap operas in Serbia

Kek what the fuck, sorry for that, our shows are mostly utter shit

>Pic related

>List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

its hell
I wish I was closer to average

>Balkan Slavs
>Slavs

Pick one.

They're a distant cousin of the Med race.

>Serbians are not shitskins

lolz

those digits
sorry master

>P..pure Germanics

Used to be really popular in 90s. I think they lost their popularity maybe in last 5 to 10 years.
And yeah, most of them where pure shit, but I don't know a single person that didn't watch Kassandra.

current football team
that one is outdated

>they lost their popularity maybe in last 5 to 10 years
This is solely because of Indian, Turkish and Latino series that are cheaper, and soomehow way worse.
Brainwashing is real.

>Similar features

Tell me how

>your soap operas where airing 24/7
the fuck? Which ones? Know any example?

Do these pins exist for every combination of nations?

You managed to post a less 'white' looking team, congrats. The three blonde guys (one of them looks like a Mongol) don't nullify those other Turk/Gypsy looking dudes.

Better but not by much.

I think both of you guys are somewhere on the boundary of white.

I only remember name of one series, Sopranos, but there were a lot more. Mostly old people and women were watching them

>Turk/Gypsy looking dudes.
>brazil
>I think both of you guys are somewhere on the boundary of white.
what can i say, we're niggers then

wot

dinarics and atlanto-mediterraneans look very different you blind fuck

You mean Serranos.

I love how most race mixed countries spout crap nonstop like they even had one white ancestor

>considering at one time your soap operas where airing 24/7
those were latin american, we are not known for making soap operas

>Kassandra

Man that shit's from Venezuela, we have shit tier shows, but at least they're european

Wow so aryan, such perfect blonde hairs and light eyes all over your team, holy shit, I bow you before you superior white man.

I don't know how, but that's how it seems.

>Pic related

Yes

Ma Sindjelici

>Sopranos
Los Serrano. My sister has the entire series in dvd. Most of it was very crappy IMO but the actresses were hot stuff

its becouse you both where fucked by mudslims for multiple hundreds years

Never said we were aryan
We are Dinarics/Slavs/Meds
WE WUZ WHITE N' SHIEEEET

Serb here. Pic related is me.

Could I pass as a Spaniard?

Jebem im mater svima koji to gledaju. Porodični ekvivalent parova i farme.

I said you were within the bounds of white. That's a good thing.

Calm down lads

>Croatia
>white

Is this a new meme?

arapin bin ladin

I remember those two teen actors once came to Serbia and bunch of autist fans, mostly children, totally lost their shit

the goalie is the only white one

As whoite as you m8
the only difference is that we're not under 5'11''
you dirty manlet

maybe, yeah, but there'd definetely be something off

passing as a spaniard is not that hard desu, since we have such a wide range of looks

>can't see that they share genes with Sardinians

Besides, haplomemes are not very telling when it comes to phenotypes.

Hey, just my opinion. The other team that is all dark haired looks more European in comparison. This is why you shouldn't use "muh blonde hair, muh blue eyes muthafucka" as an argument.

Lol nisam balija brate.

NEMANJAAA
You look like a balkan faggot 100%

not enough blacks, desu

>this

Hes right.

Actually people in your country don't look too white.

Well fuck. I guess you are right. But it's still Spanish
I remember Kassandra, Llovizna.. Prob a lot more, but we tend to translate original name
And like one user said, they are prob Latino, not Spanish

natabanu.com/serije/spisak-svih-online-serija.html#list11

Here are list of all that aired in Serbia, Španske - latino are Spanish

I don't think my skin is light enough to pass for a Spaniard. Also aren't you guys a nation of manlets? I'm like 6'3".

>>can't see that they share genes with Sardinians
what are you talking about? the sardinian pie is very different from both the spanish and the serbian

Al si zato pederčina sa tom šalom-na-stranu kosicom.

Both some of the first Roman colonies.

Debilizam, ono malo sto je valjalo u originalu su sjebali ali verujem da decu u Srbiju to gutaju ko pokemone

Obrij tu bradu pederčino

>Also aren't you guys a nation of manlets
it's a meme desu, in every height statistic I see posted here we're slightly taller than england and france, 6'3 is tall but not uncommon (btw please use metric what the fuck)

lol the differences are pretty damn huge. Spaniards don't have thick eyebrows, different kind of skin genetics, nose, eye shape, body hair, jaw, foreheads, height.

>This is why you shouldn't use "muh blonde hair, muh blue eyes muthafucka" as an argument.
literally everyone uses this shit as an argument
What else can you use as an argument?
Height, eye colour?
Its me in the pic, i know that ilook like a faggot
no need to say it

We are also the only country is Western Europe to not recognize Kosovo since we understand Serbia perfectly.

they're mostly med/balkan with varying levels of slav. but even then the highest % of slav is like 20% on the most slavic of south slavs. they have more celtic/germanic than slavic when you see the ones that aren't med/balkan. but they're still slav culturally which ultimately ends up being more important to people than genetics. look at israelis and palestinians. the local jews there are the same race as the palestinians, but that doesn't stop them from siding with the half white ashkenazis because they're both jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=XqY2YgcDFz4

Upravo. Moji to gledaju svi zajedno, digo sam ruke od njih.

We don't look anything like you
I remember my sister learning Spanish from those shitty tv shows one was called ,,Buntovnici'' it was so bad

TOP KEK

I can even imagine that scene seriously, it's so unreal

Podemos will solve that lack of diversity

3 words, Duque de Alba

Kek you're confused my gypsy friend, I don't give a fuck about being white, because I'm proud of the mediterranean master race.

There is also goofy tall men here, you could pass for one of those and dedicate your life to basketball, there are some serbians playing here too

I like my beard. All Orthodox men should have one.

In Canada, where I was largely raised, we use metric for everything except weight and height so it's odd to say I am x metres/centimetres tall.

You guys are just a bunch of sick fucks.

Yes I know that, but I'm just saying I was under the assumption that all Spaniards are small people.

I was only once in Spain, however I was only in Catalonia and quite frankly i did not like it very much. Catalans are absolute nigger tier (WE WUZ COLUMBO AND EXPLORERS) and food was also bad, I genuinely that the other part of Spain is much better

MY SIDES

>turning danish flags into jerseys

Interesting. Will we see a revival of the old Serbian-Spanish alliance from the Franco era?

youtube.com/watch?v=j7SdilW13D4

Lol dude the US set our biggest cities on fire for 3 months straight to HELP Muslims in 1999 so there was little sympathy among Serbs when Muslims set their biggest city on fire two years later.

the same one as the chetnik here???

you're one to talk, faggot, we're whiter than the 2 million romanians living here

youtube.com/watch?v=55s138AdJpo

There is also a video when they storm their bus but I can't find it

Well I use the patrician metric system so I don't know how much 6' is but I suposse you'd be tall, but not a monster among hobbits

Hipster beard!=Orthodox men beard

Kladim se da nisi metar drva u životu vido, a puštaš tu neku bradicu.

Lustian Serbs are genetically closest to Poles though.

Don't forget that your women appreciate our big cocks, that's why we enjoy staying in Spain.

We even celebrated 911. It was only 2 years after the bombing of Yu, and we saw it as God's revenge on them.

Other the that, we are pretty cool with murricans

If they did, it would be as if they recognised Catalonia

Could a guy like this pass through as a Serb or a Spaniard?

actually, whenever I see a romanian/spanish couple, it's a romanian chick and a spanish guy

they can't resist the BMC either

Casandra
Ljovisna
Tres Muheres
Ruby

and then I stopped watching

>serb

t. sabahudin sulejmanic

Only when the EU and NATO collapses. They currently have the "Fuck Serbia" motto.

6'3" = 1.905 metres.

No that's too big.

izgleda kao pravi srbin, sta ti pricas
samo da obrije tu bradu i bio bi pravi balkanac

i as croatian dont have beef with original chetniks from ww2
but 90' chetniks and today are just like neonazis compared to nazis

Seriously, you don't know how surprised I feel right now.

I am 100% Serbian.

They redeemed themselves with Trump.

Maybe as an Asturian or Cantabrian or even Galician.

Is there a connection between Lusatian and southern Serbs today? Like some kind of alliance/friendship?

They were a single tribe in Germany 1400 years ago I think and then they separated during the migrations.

Well, now Serbia is a radioactive shithole since the US Air Force dropped tons of uranium bombs there, so the US is still the winner.