Iranian baby who needs heart surgery badly caught in Trump ban

cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/travel-ban-iranian-baby-heart-surgery-trnd/

Trump confirmed baby killer. Absolutely disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

travelmath.com/flying-time/from/New York, NY/to/Tehran, Iran
travelmath.com/from/Berlin, Germany/to/Tehran, Iran
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/yemen/7806882/US-cluster-bombs-killed-35-women-and-children.html
cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/federal-judge-temporarily-halts-trump-travel-ban-nationwide-ag-says/index.html?adkey=bn
youtube.com/watch?v=9YP5k4b0ZI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just shut the fuck up.
I'm not going to risk my family being blown up to help that fucking wog baby.
Go fuck yourself shit head.

Why does it need heart surgery in the US? Do they not have surgeons and hospitals in Iran?

Unfortunate casualty for a greater good.
>CNN
Post an actually credible source next time

Calling 50/50 that this is fake just like the mud that said his mother who needed a surgery or something died because of the "ban."

It's one baby vs hundreds of people that may die because a refugee decided to bomb places in the name of allah.

Or any of the other two hundred or so nations on Earth.

This. Iran isn't a complete shithole, seems strange they can't perform a neonatal surgery.
It's stated in the article that "Iranian doctors [...] lack the resources to treat the infant."

I don't even dislike Iran or Iranians but I couldn't give less of a shit if I tried.

What else is on?

Iran isn't some third world shithole. Surely it can be done there.

>terrorists
>from Iran

I know Trump supporters are literally inbreed rednecks but damn, this really hits me.

Tough cookie puss pal

i don't care about that lil shit any more than i care about african children eating dirt to survive

If we make one exception we have to make more

Drumpfkins are scared of 4 month toddlers. Amazing. For a record, travel ban punishes every mideast country that DID NOT commit terrorist attacks on US soil. Pakis and Saudis are still welcome.

While you liberals murder hundreds of thousands of babies with abortion. Thats just too funny

But I thought babies weren't people. Make up your mind, leftists.

Never the parents fault, is it?

Always the responsibility of America to fix everything, only place in the world that can operate. Literally fuck off.

It can go to Iran have it surgery. Not your problem.

Wait don't we hear endlessly about Iran being a spacefaring advanced civilization of godly potential?

Why do they need to scalpels of infidels?

>A few people get inconvenienced because they were in transit or some other transition area
>The horror
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one.

Grow a pair.

1 post

t. iranian refugee

libtard he did not do this

>travelmath.com/flying-time/from/New York, NY/to/Tehran, Iran
>12 hours, 47 minutes
travelmath.com/from/Berlin, Germany/to/Tehran, Iran
>4 hours, 52 minutes

How badly does he need it? maybe we should save him the 8 hours of flight time

CNN is not a true news source. It's a propaganda channel for liberals.

This is now a shitpost Iran thread

We can't take any chances. ISIS could put a bomb inside that baby and then where would we be?

That baby is whiter than the average American

Wtf burgerbois? Why are you all such hateful passive aggressive losers?

Why the fuck are we wasting hundreds of thousands of dollars fixing non-American babies?

Call Doctors Without Borders. It will give them something better to do than rescue non swimmers off the coast of Libya.

>CNN
Fake news. Also using peoples emotions isn't an argument. Bot going to risk our necks. You let one through you have to let the rest through.

Why doesnt that nhs that brits love to brag about take care of this one?

oh i thought our healthcare was shit tho? why not canada or england, they have free health care

WON'T SOMEONE P-P-PLEASE THINK OF THE C-CHILDREN

It's ok, all the Iranians are doctors just like us

Good, now a white person might get priority. The white person could get the surgery made possible in his first world country, something that should not be available to inferior cultures and people.

Isn't it Iran's fault for letting people reproduce when they don't have the knowledge to sustain reproducing?

Why is it America's responsibility?

CNN is basically an anti-trum news generator at this point. To bad their obvious bias has destroyed any credibility they once had.

Because baby girl’s uncle and grandparents are American citizens from Oregon. So the family arranged to fly her over to be seen by doctors in Portland, possibly have a surgery. But then Drumptfgh happened… Fortunately they were given a permission to travel after a week after doctors said they’d operate for free (humanitarian relief visa requires medical expenses be payed in advance)

Wanna cook an omlet, gotta break some eggs.

In this case Trump is now the one cooking spirits, so we gotta lose a few babies.

so it isn't a muslim ban then?

Do you guys actually believe this? Have you really brainwashed yourselves to, the point that anything that doesn't 100% conform to your previously-held assumptions must, sounds like a lie to you?

Have you truly lost all perspective, to the point that you believe that news, facts and events are part of some vast conspiracy waged against you, personally?

It is only natural for the weak and flawed to be wiped out.

Theyre all highly educated doctors in the middle east, she will be fine

>Heart surgery is performed nowhere else on earth, except the United States.
NOPE. Fuck off.

tell iran babies will die until they stop firing missiles

People die every day. Babies die every day. You wanna put a headcount on Obamas policies?

Get the fuck out with these appeals to emotion. If politics were dictated by their secondary effects, fucking nothing would get ever done.

If you wanna discuss politics, discuss politics. If you wanna be a bleeding heart liberal and cry about every sick baby in the world, join the World Health Organization.

>for a greater good.
>Jewish expansionism and hat for Iran
>Iran did literally nothing wrong

Where are the for the greater good sanctions for Israel for violating a trillion UN resolutions on real crimes?

>CNN
>facts

Half-truths are worse than no truths at all.

Oh CREW. You're so much funnier than CTR

I literally don't understand it.
How can we put these shit skins before our own people and citizens?
If I believe we need to put out homeless, vets, and less privliedged citizens over any foreiner does that make me a Nazi?
I understand we have (((systems))) in place to help these people but clearly it's not enough. But a rapefuge can get a house and food and education? I think that's unacceptable. Yes America I I nation of immigrants but if we don't fix our systems we will be fucked. We need to better out own citizens before offering a Chance of a better life to others

We don't brag about it though. It's shit. It's also at critical capacity and full of wogs.

This
America is to blame for other's country incompetences?

I don't think so, this leftist way of thinking is retarded

>Europe and America have food
>people are starving in Ethiopia
>It's America's and Europe's fault if Ethiopian are starving

Jesus m8 it'll be on the NHS waiting list for 2 years, might as well put it out of its misery

Muslims all deserve to die, even their babies.

>surgeons from a post-communist racist starved shithole (poland) make paralyzed man walk again

>surgeons from a proud rich and noble country (that surely benefits ours btw) that spawned numerous enlightened individuals like Iran can't operate a heart

surely drumpkin propaganda

just like cnn to outline one life meanwhile there are muzzies raping souls in europe on the daily.

fuck iran and the iranian people

Obama confirmed baby killer:
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/yemen/7806882/US-cluster-bombs-killed-35-women-and-children.html

WHAT THE FUCK. We are giving free america healthcare to foreigners meanwhile people here are left to die. I say let this little shit die

cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/federal-judge-temporarily-halts-trump-travel-ban-nationwide-ag-says/index.html?adkey=bn

This is obvious fake news. I'm sure there's someone in Iran or elsewhere who can perform the surgery.

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>why no good healthcare in midEast?

The Iranians are gonna use all that sweet nuclear tech to patch her up. Shell be fine.

Might also have something to do with the fact that Iranian hospitals are deathtraps because the the crazy shiites hate science.

Little shit die for ALLL UHHHH

BUT THINK OF THE CHILDREN, GOYS! ITS ANUDDA SHOAH

is it our fault that Iran doesn't know how to do heart surgeries in 2017?

You don’t get it. The doctors from NYC were persuaded to do work pro bono, otherwise they could not be allowed in based on humanitarian relief visa. Had Drumpghawr not banned her from coming in the first place they’d be seen by doctors in Portland on general grounds, maybe her American family would have to remortgage their house, whatever…

Cry me a River bitch, I have seen children die everyday at my job. Bad genetics

Conspiracy, no. But with the money pumped into these news corporation there is defiantly going to be a bias. CNN, NBC, FOX, ect...

CNN about 20 years back was pretty middle ground. Now it's so left leaning it's ridiculous. That's why trust in them is at an all time low.

Iran promised to eliminate USA fucking moron.

Yeah I bet those parents had the money to pay for that ridiculously expensive surgery, and nobody else would have had to pay that bill. Oh wait, they didn't. Why do we have a moral obligation to hand them free stuff on demand again?

Thats what you get when you take all the "good" immigrants, these people need to cross borders to find surgeons. Well done liberals, not only do we take in the dregs of the third world, we justify it by stealing the worthwhile ones too, creating situations like this.

I can parade dead kids around too. Fuck liberals.

Add pic related for 2016.

Pure (((propaganda))) to stir the emotions of normies and make them forget common sense in the name of altruism "let them in!" like they're not a trojan horse.

Fuck em. Pay for healthcare like the rest of us.

Is anyone watching Fox News right now? they all bichin in shit then look at god damn CNN they be lying in shit screw da media

What was your job? A chef?

How are you able to get on here?

Maybe Allah wills the baby to die, parents should be stoned for going against his will.

youtube.com/watch?v=9YP5k4b0ZI4

Bants from the far east lmao

>why are they not just doing it themself?
>its not like (((we))) turned Iran into a shithole over a decade and banned a wide range of materials, hardly related devices and drugs even for infants, even raw materials to produce civilian shit and forced the entire world to play along, on a far fetched excuses that it would somehow help against a nuke program that never existed and stop financial aid of countries fighting Jewish terrorists.
>Very strange! Must be Iran propaganda!

Why is the spawn of some Iranian cunt the problem of US citizens now?

I honestly don't get that mentality. Why would you ever think that way?

I agree. Guess they lucked out because of all the shitstorm around the ban.

>gov cuomo's little brother tells people that viewing HRC's emails is illegal and the rules are different for the media so they will tell you everything you need to know

Yeah CNN is cool.

(((Someone))) programs this way of thinking into people.

Stop watching TV and cut most entertainment out of your life, you'll be naturally redpilled.

I paid for the pass…

Is that what you wanted to hear? Are you happy now?! Huh? Huh?!

Baby couldve driven a truck of peace

Tell her to fuck off to Cuba if she needs a heart and if their hospitals are so great. Unless she died. Then tough shit. I'm not clicking your Fake News Network article to find out.

They do, and they're in fact very good for a third world country. Iranians make some of the best doctors and surgeons in the world

Remind me the times Iran attacked the U.S..... [ 0 ]

The only reason DRUMPF banned Iran is because He has to please their jewish masters.
If He would really wanted to ban terrorism He would ban Saudi Arabia.

>14 images that will make you say fuck having borders and laws and shit.jpg

I know it's probably fake news but i would love for it to be real cause fuck iranians

actually the taliban used a toddler to blow up the Pakistani PM, they handed her the toddler pretending to be her fan and then suicide bombed themselves

>being this goy

I get it. Iran is shit at everything but why do they need to fly to the other side of the world for surgey? Why is it the US's reaponsibilty? If the infant is in need of urgent surgery why cant they go to somewhere closer that doesnt have a temporary ban on migrants? Germany for instance, its closer and they dont have a ban on migrants from Iran.

Shh no facts now only memes

They are the number 1 state sponsor of terrorism idiot. Who is Hezbollah or Hamas?