Hey guys remember when Trump's first raid overseas in a country we didn't declare war on (Yemen) lead to the deaths of...

Hey guys remember when Trump's first raid overseas in a country we didn't declare war on (Yemen) lead to the deaths of 30 civilians, including one 8 year old American girl and a US commando? I'm sure the Republicans will spend the next couple years holding hearings on this like they did Benghazi or Hillary's emails?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_drone_strikes_in_Yemen
youtube.com/watch?v=VcGRHGUgFTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Benghazi

An Ambassador was killed? wtf I hate Trump now

Of course they will.
We'll just wait and see.

Also reminder Trump has to remember not to wear a tan suit or fist bump anyone over the next 4 years.

But was it a wedding party?

No, we care when our own die.

I don't care what we do as long as my children are safe.

Remember Obama's total transparency? Especially with all his drone str- oh wait.

>we care when our own die.

>8 YEAR OLD AMERICAN GIRL

Calm down son

Foreign civilians don't mean shit. If you're comparing a raid that went south to an ambassador begging for more security and being denied multiple times, then actually coming under attack and being denied help you might be mentally retarded

Two totally different situations my mentally challenged friend

please tell me more about how Obama never laid a finger on Yemen, you fucking moron

>according to Trumpniggers, Obama will be president for the next 12 years

>special forces/intelligence people botch the mission
>its Trump's fault

Tell me who is the current president? Still blaming Obama for everything?

Not my eight year old, not my problem.

Just like bush was president for 16 you dumbass

WE HAVE TO TAKE OUT THEIR FAMILIES

She was the daughter of a terrorist.

>Trump doesn't take military briefings
>gives ok because "he wanted to be macho"

OP fag brought up Bengazi and Hillary's national security blunders. You can't have it both ways in this thread.

>Every
>Day

>hey guys, remember when those shitskins died that one time, good thing they breed like rats eh?

yea!

so you're mad because Trump didn't micromanage the raid/ambush himself?

>OP fag brought up Bengazi and Hillary's national security blunders. You can't have it both ways in this thread.

Obama's not president anymore, are you faggots from /r/the_donald finally gonna start taking responsibility for all the fuck ups he's causing?

>30 dead sandniggers
>on his first raid

M A D M A N

What the fuck is an 8 year old American girl doing hanging out in a terrorist compound in Yemen?

YEAR OLD AMERICAN GIRL
What the fuck was she doing on a conflict zone that was about to get droned?

>so you're mad because Trump didn't micromanage the raid/ambush himself?

>this is coming from the same person who cheers as Trump tweets something stupid about SNL or Berkeley university protest.

Face it faggot, Trump is an utter fucking disaster as a president. He doesn't read any briefings and gets all his info from Fox News to the point where his staffers are freaked the fuck out. This is what you get for voting for a meme candidate. If he gets us into war with Iran it's on your head not mine.

>OP bring up Obama years in first post.
>Trump supporters reply

"you dumb Trumptards! Obama isn't president!"

>What the fuck is an 8 year old American girl doing hanging out in a terrorist compound in Yemen?

You realize it wasn't a terrorist compound you dumb nigger faggot Amerihomo?

You're a fucking faggot. How much cock do suck?

not an argument.

>Trump doesn't do briefings everyday he's an asshole.
>Trump does the raid himself like Obama or LBJ, he's a disaster.

ad hominem is not an argument. BTFO.

Let me guess, the people there...

>DINDU NUFFIN?

I know this is a bait thread but do you even realize how dumb the shit you're posting is?
We the voters have to take responsibility for an elected official?

we can kill AQ anywhere we find them

Yeah keep sucking your butt buddy Trump's cock faggot. I don't joke around about hurting/killing kids faggot.

>Trump is a dumb faggot who openly brags about how stupid he is
>HOW DARE YOU ATTACK HIM FOR BEING STUPID?

collateral damage, fuckhead
war is hell

I can't argue with that massive vocabulary.

false premise = false conclusion. BTFO again.

Also, there's literally no evidence she was American. Another mudslime dead, who cares? The only loss was the SEAL and the aircraft.

Yeah, I 'member.

>I don't joke around guise! I-I'm super duper serious.
Jesus what are you 14? Welcome to the real world where nothing goes as planned.

>collateral damage,

Great so I'm gonna go shoot 30 people and say it was collateral damage in the fight on terror!

Hello. Outrage is calling.

youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE

Obviously the result of faulty intel planted by Obama sympathizers trying to sabotage Trump's image.
How fucking stupid do you have to be not to see this. Obama had 8 years to fill the ranks with marxist saboteurs, and Trump has only had 2 weeks to figure out who to fire

Remind me whad did the us forget im Yemen?

What was it?

okay
now you're getting it, mac

I GENUINELY couldnt care less about a bunch of dead shit skins. It just means we have 30 less of them trying to get into my country. But also these are the family members of terrorist, dont you think they harbor the same feeling towards Americans as their parents do? good riddance

Please try. It'll be great when you get BTFO by some CCW dude while you piss your pants trying to load a weapon.

Your hipocrisy is only going to make trump good better. Obama has been killing in yemen for months and you don't care, you little democrat

It was obviously a children's camp full of peaceful orphaned refugees Trump slaughtered because he's racist.

>months
We have been hitting AQ in Yemen since 2002, with congressional approval
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_drone_strikes_in_Yemen

a couple of shitskins died, big deal! Why shills are so desperate?

What the heck! not cool, man

>(Dead) YEAR OLD AMERICAN GIRL
oh kek

Preach!

youtube.com/watch?v=VcGRHGUgFTg

#impeachdrumpf

>not to wear a tan suit
well that's an easy one, he would look even more god-awful than he does alredy

>We have to beat the savages
>Look you have to play the game the way they play

What are you surprised about shill? He said many times that he is going to beat the savages.

Dont know but there are so many on Sup Forums lately R The Donald looks like a better place to get caught up on news

this fucking idiot better not get us into another major conflict.

I don't know their story. Dis this really happen? Did they bring it upon themselves? We're they all dangerous terrorists putting innocent lives in danger? Or were they innocent themselves? Because if it is the latter I and many others will project their emotions and feel empathy because that's human nature. Is the pic related to the story?

Look if they were terrorists or knowingly aiding terrorists and training their children to be terrorists then good riddance. If they were going to hurt of kill innocent people then good riddance. If they were going to western countries to convert us to Islam or commit terrorism or enforce sharia enclaves the.ln good riddance. But if they were truly innocent then it is a tragedy and it sucks. I don't like seeing or hearing about dead kids. I can be the only one here who feels like this. Go ahead and call me a cuck. I don't want them in my country but I don't like seeing innocent people killed. If they are innocent of course.

>Hey guys remember when Trump's first raid overseas in a country we didn't declare war on (Yemen) lead to the deaths of 30 civilians, including one 8 year old American girl

No, actually, I don't remember that, but even if it's true they're dune coons so idgaf

Face it, you elected the first nigger president, and his name is Trump. Blame Obama all you want but your faggot leader can't take responsibility for shit.

You remember when Clinton bombed Serbia without declaring war?

You a fucking idiot.

The military says the raid netted a "treasure trove of intelligence, more than even from the Bin Laden raid"

The Bin Laden raid was a MASSIVE fucking intelligence victory and tons of data was obtained. Al Qaeda gonna be blown the fuck out in the Arabian peninsula, and as a result Al Nusra will suffer greatly or dissolve in Syria.

Wow what a fucking homophobe, could you maybe not even? Your cisheteronormative privilege is showing

they're not civilians when they shoot back.

>You remember when Clinton bombed Serbia without declaring war?

You remember when Trump was the anti-war candidate?

Remember when Gerry Connolly walked out of the Benghazi hearing when a dead soldiers mother came to testify.

Lol who cares, progressives?

Hey remember that time Obama killed hundreds of thousands, overwhelmigly civillian women and children, with drone strikes in countries we didn't declare war on and not a single leftist raised any eye brow about it? Remember how Obama made it so little brown children in Pakistan feared clear blue skies because Obamas drones commonly killed people they knew and loved?

Stop acting like you have any moral high ground you fucking fag.

Obama brought up Bush until his last day.
The precedent has been set.

>The precedent has been set.

There is no "precedent" you dumb faggot. Crimes and illegal actions are crimes and illegal actions and must be called out no matter who is president.

bombing muslims isnt war, its barely even worth considering a police action.

Tri-anni......

Mind Blown.

lmao Trump's fucking daughter forced him to sign an order protecting lgtbq. what a faggot pussy.

Well, they were hanging around an ISIS stronghold...