>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1JO7QXpEqo
kikebook.com/myiannopoulos/posts/837772683027295
twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/827878634820083714
cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/federal-judge-temporarily-halts-trump-travel-ban-nationwide-ag-says/index.html?adkey=bn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO~

Pence SOON!!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=x1JO7QXpEqo

Some of you are ok. Don't apply for visas on Monday.

This took a lot of fucking time

R8

kikebook.com/myiannopoulos/posts/837772683027295

Milo will be on Judge Jeanine Piro tonight

Can't believe I'm shilling for him, but you can't deny that he's useful for now

Can I get a quick tldr with meme chevrons on the Dakota pipeline
Last time I payed attention to it was when the protests started happening and I somewhat forget why they're mad

Never did I imagine I'd go through news day withdrawals

>guy on Fox refers to Trump working with Chicago gang leaders as Trump "working with African-American leaders"
k e k

>Trump cucked by some libshit judge
Why is this allowed? Defend this burgers.

How can you immigration be this fucked up?

When are gun and ammo prices going to go down? I thought once Trump was President and there was no longer the specter of an executive order banning everything after the next school shooting we'd finally get to see what the actual market prices of these fucking things were.

>Info Wars
>right-wing

How can anyone support a president that wants to block Muslims from coming into the country?

LET THEM IN

He's not
Gavin's appearance got the same reaction
We don't need that faggot nigger loving Jew for anything

post bogdawoo pls

>How can you immigration be this fucked up?

>How can you immigration be this fucked up?

It's mostly illegal. Gonna get fixed BIGLY soon.

They're getting bankrolled by people who stand to lose a lot of money if the pipeline is built.

I WAS CHOSEN BY HEAVEN
SAY MY NAME WHEN YOU PRAY
TO THE SKYYYYYY
SEE CAROLUS RISE

WITH THE LORD MY PROTECTOR
MAKE THEM BOW TO MY WILL
TO THE SKYYYYYY
SEE CAROLUS RISE

HOW LONG IS SOON?

Jews
When forgotten memes gets renewed for another 4 episodes
Tell that kraut to get his ass in gear

ya I wonder

>no /ptg/

Hello.

Please repeal the 1965 immigration act.

And properly title your threads.

Piss off shill. We benefit immensely from leftist chimpouts.

Milo is doing great work.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Silly headline. It doesn't have to be underground. We'll set up GoFundMe's to buy them fucking tickets.

I'm probably going to be banned for all the shit I've said on Sup Forums earlier guys.
Just want you all to know you're great people and Trump was always the right choice.

Stay strong bros.
God speed.

>tfw thug gang leaders have more clout than Rahmbo

AWOO
>SEE CAROLUS RISE
>Not SEE DONALD RISE

>HOW LONG IS SOON?

Noon ET, as in 10 fries.

idk man he's got better things to do right now; like trying to stop the Federal government from ripping itself apart

I heard the ban is no longer in effect, what is going on? Everyone's saying a single judge overturned it and now people are allowed in.

Just to take the zing out of one of the shill lines of today

Neither. As the great Churchill used to say "Once is a happenstance. Twice is a coincidence. Thrice is enemy action. "

It's not the first time Kellyanne says something with a small mistake that do not detract to the overall point being made and media jumps on it either

> drawing attention to her exact main point
> or taking heat away from something that can prove to be damaging

She is doing exactly what Trump taught her, add a typo (or a verbal typo) so people can spread her message while thinking they are doing her damage.

I would never have heard of Bowling Green and for sure it would never make a full page describing it in detail in our national newspaper if it was not for that "misspoken" word.

Kellyanne "misspoke" it (taking a page from Trump 4D chess book) and I read today in the paper with largest circulation that

> Trump's Kellyanne said a massacre happened in Bowling Green. What a lie!
> Actually it was only two al qaeda tat entered US under Obama refugee program that planned to commit terror attacks in America soil and that also attacked US troops in Iraq.
> It led to Obama to stop the refugee program to aditional vetting.

It was a full page story with Kellyanne mistake being only the starting line.

Why is the emergency injunction not being heard immediately but the judge can do whatever he wants immediately?

Tried it and it looked/sounded awkward.

Calm down Richard, you had your 15 minutes

BUMP THIS SHIT WE ARE BEING RADED WITH A BUNCH OF SAGE THREADS

>Calls me a shill
>While shilling for a nigger loving homo Jew from Greece who has literally used this board to get famous and make money
If you like being raped maybe Sup Forums is more you're speed son
Do bretty much Soros tactics again?

Because the court system is corrupted

JUST

What are the chances of Le Pen, Geert and Frauke all winning?

The WaPo isn't so bad

RT is too high. Lower it to the middle of MIXED QUALITY.

Bump up Washington Examiner so it's equal with the NYPOST.

Mother Jones is junk tier.

NPR needs to be lower.

The Atlantic needs to be all the way to the left.

Thats all I got.

yup, the cockroaches are scurrying in right now on every available flight
inb4 Monday's higher court reversal of Judge Cuck

>I heard the ban is no longer in effect, what is going on? Everyone's saying a single judge overturned it and now people are allowed in.

Fluid situation. That judge's order is being appealed, and may not last as long as it takes for the ink to dry.

>What are separation of powers
>What is judicial review

The mechanism that allows a judge to override an executive order is based on the supremacy of rule of law. Of course, if said judge is pants-on-head retarded, this kinda nullifies the point of having a judicial branch.

It's really weird that a single judge in some hyperblue state can override a federal executive order - at the very least in the UK, we have minimum 3 judges sitting for an appeal ruling.

Fuck off Bezos

Saying anything on Sup Forums gets you banned these days
Makes fucking with them infinitely harder

Someone post the article about Pence being autistic at a dinner in his house please

Fuck off Antifa.

Geert has literally zero % chance

take this (You) and leave

Touched up the visuals

you better R8

>The WaPo isn't so bad

Makes you think.

Holy shit the board is particularly cancererous today. Can I hang out with you guys? :3

Peaceful asians and hispanic christians. Still better, than "your immigration", Germany

That's not really something I expect Trump to directly regulate. Rather, I expected the market to right itself once people no longer had the luxury of being able to sell things at sky high prices because of people snatching up everything they could out of fear.

How is some random judge allowed to overrule the president? Where is the acting AG to deny this?

I hope we obliterate Iran. Fuck those desert monkeys

You can't get into the US if the government doesn't issue you a visa user.

All the kerfuffle was about people with visa already granted and that couldn't get in. Government is already hard at work revenge king their visas.

The rest won't get in anyway, no visas for them.

The injunction will be stayed asap and the only thing that's achieving is showing who is loyal and who is going to be trouble

Frauke about 0.001%, LePen seems to have a good chance now that Fillon is crashing and burning. No idea about Geert.

All Trump being elected means is that the price won't go up permanently.
I can't think of any political event that could make prices for ammo go down.

>FiveThirtyEight
>High Quality

We're at some serious shillcon levels today which means something serious is probably coming down the pipeline soon

>Likes Ivanka, a race traitor and superficial slut
>Calls me Sean Spencer for wanting someone to hang the Jew who used our board to gain fame and money
You're getting the rope faggot

milo is not /ourguy/ nor is he an ally. he's a jew who's playing conservative to get your money and attention. stop falling for it. you got played by cernokike and now you're letting yourself get played by milo

NO ALLEGIANCE
I WILL SWEAR NO OATH

CROWNED BY GOD NOT BY THE CHURCH
AS MY POWER IS DIVINE

>Can I hang out with you guys? :3
Only if you come in legally.

post original

Hello Antifa

>which means something serious is probably coming down the pipeline soon

more winning I assume

>State Department reverses the cancellations of visas for foreigners after judge puts Trump's order on hold.
>Homeland Security won't direct airlines to keep visa-holders covered by Trump order from boarding US-bound planes.

They're working on it, it just all takes time and we have to deal with the shitposters until then.

THIS

We need more Muslims in the country.

protip: Donaldus

Only the Reddit kiddies actually like Milo.
Ideally I wish he'd just go around to liberal college campuses all over the country, make them riot and destroy their colleges, but never actually speak

> saging a general

in the Trump era most mainstream conservative outlets are actually truly neutral because a lot of people who write for them hate trump but hate liberals too, so they have become naturally unbiased. Fox News is probably the least biased, most even-handed network of all right now with regards to assessing his actions

Put Stratfor at the very middle of the unbiased and the top of high quality.

twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes/status/827878634820083714

holy shit they got Asian Pat Dixon

also

>arab and chink

why every time whitebois try and get something for themselves a bunch of nonwhites are desperate to join

Nobody wants to see you naked, Zoe

Pence Speech in 6 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=x1JO7QXpEqo

This is how the system works
Bannon should have expected this and Trump should have implemented the ban piecemeal, one country at a time in order to stunt Soros groups from shopping this to the federal courts

It was a tactical error.
ACLU or some group damn well knew which judges to ship this to

cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/federal-judge-temporarily-halts-trump-travel-ban-nationwide-ag-says/index.html?adkey=bn

Thank God I survived the Bowling Green Massacre to see this day! Where were you when Bowling Green Massacre happened?

He just wants to sell books and talk about how wonderful and 'dangerous' he is.

courts can't grant visas lmao

that or david brock is finally getting his shit in order with that 40mil

being anti-milo makes you antifa now? makes you think. you /r/thedonald tourists need to get the fuck out, honestly. you've killed this board

Why are people freaking out about Trump spending the weekend in Mar a Lago?

Now he's lazy? It's Super Bowl Weekend, he just inacted a shit ton of order, he's still waitiing on most of his cabinet, and he's going to an annual ball in Florida.

And these retards want him to stay in DC and what? Anything he does there will piss the libtards off.

This is it men, 8 years of everything Trump does being misconstrued and overanalyzed as bad by idiots who never cared about politics until it let them virtue signal about their rotting vaginas.

tbqh the best line objectively is

my will be done

WSJ should be on the right side of neutral, and maybe be the highest quality of all, as far as I'm concerned. WSJ has been exceptional, all things considered.

Pence is part of Pizzagate confirmed

Go away Antifa shill. No one wants you here.

Le meme isn't getting shit, MAYBE 35% if she's lucky(and it'll be disgusting if she manages even 20)
Geert isn't really opposed by anyone with much cloute so I see him winning by a decent margin which would be amazing
RT is Russian propaganda tailored specifically for whatever Vladdy wants, they are just as bad as Al Jazeera except less Muslim.
>Someone calls me out for liking a shitstain who's using Sup Forums for personal gain like a parasite
>A-antifa!
Grow a fucking spine