Why do you Trump supporters bash a US based company Budweiser?

Why do you Trump supporters bash a US based company Budweiser?
An irrational thought will weaken US based companies and US itself, won't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anheuser-Busch_InBev
youtube.com/watch?v=m7F5O01Q2Mg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The reason is in the picture you posted, do you have trouble reading or understanding?

As consumers they have every right to not buy a product or criticise a company for injecting politics into their products.

Also they're not US based anymore.

Budweiser is dumb. They should've known their fan base. Only white trash Trump supporters drink this piss.

bretty sure budweiser is hq'd in belgium now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anheuser-Busch_InBev
>"The company is a multinational beverage and brewing company with global headquarters in Leuven, Belgium"

Fucking kill yourself weaboo.

Not with a free market. If Budweiser falls someone else will fill that void.
>implying the us has full free market
They don't, I'm just an advocate.

That's racist.

McCain's pill head wife owns a big Anhauser Busch distributership she inherited from her bootlegger gangster daddy. Fuck them and their shit beer.

>Budweiser
>founded by German immigrants
>bashed despite their contribution to US industry
>irrational

My fat drunk neighbor sure isn't boycotting. He just unloaded two cases out of his truck.

Fucker seriously drinks two cases a day.

I went to busweiser whenever bud light tried to do that paygap shit with Amy schumer last super bowl. Looks like I'm sticking to craft beers for awhile

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake my dear Tojo.

InBev owns Annheiser Busch now. Of course a foreign company will oppose immigration bans.

Even MIllerCoors is foreign now.

If you want an American Beer owned by Americans you will need to drink local

Because nothing has happened between them starting the company and today. Fuck me I thought you nips weren't stupid? You make Chinese look like gods.

I mean you can't deny white trash drink it.

nice.

I cant do that

I don't drink anyway so I don't give shit

This, how stupid could they be. Only the rural and suburban retard demographic drinks bud.

i dont need lectures on "social justice" from my beer purveyor

if they didnt want to piss off the people who drink bud, they shouldnt have opened their whore mouths on an issue that is 100% unrelated to beer.

Brew your own alcohol.

Nobody is fucking boycotting Budweiser you idiots. Every time a company or a person makes a statement, a day later the left creates a meme that states that there is huge backlash. No one gives a fuck about a commercial that only a few people online has seen.

fun fact:

There's a town in what is now Czechoslovakia called "Budweis" which is where budweiser style beer originated.

They've been suing budweiser since the company existed over a 100 years ago to get their name brand back.

If you learned to read English properly, Mexicunt, you would have seen the post ITT that states Bitchweiser isn't a US based company.

Leaf is dead-on. Budweiser sold out to the Euros.

No one wants to admit it, but Blue Moon is probably the closest thing we have to a New American Classicâ„¢ now.

>i went to another beer made by the same company when i was upset with their other beer's commercials
....wow you really stuck it to them, user.

Yuengling is better and America's real first beer.

I'm not listening to niggers tyrone, go get gibs elsewhere.

switch to miller

live the high life

I don't drink beer, but my dad is boycotting it. He's a huge customer of theirs, but it's actually his least favorite beer, it's just always everywhere and convenient. He's gonna go out of his way to get Labatts or Coors now I think.

Fuck those faggots. They should have learned after their whole Seth Rogan/Amy Schumer ad campaign disaster. It turns out people Looking to get drunk aren't also looking to be lectured of immigration, the pay gap, and LGBT bullshit. Who could of imagined that!?

Drinking Budwiser is already a crime

What do urban and metropolitan niggers drink?

>Implying Trump supporters drink anything other than Pbr and natty daddies.

Budweiser needs to fire their ad agency NOW. They already lost enough business with their retarded Amy Schumer campaign about equal pay and fag marriage.

Coors backed Trump I believe so go with that.

Can't be surprised. They're owned Belgians/Brazilians now.

Man, looks like that new found Fukushima radiation I read about yesterday is worse than I thought

>American """""Beer""""""
How about boycotting it because it's shit?

Colt 45 out of a paper bag

Objectively true.

lol any excuse not to drink Bud. Miller is the better cheap beer by far.

Olde English Malt Liquor and Colt 45

I'll let him know. His favorite is actually Michelob, but that's the same company as Bud so gotta let him know.

Unlike your people, I don't rely on gibs to survive.

American beer is piss

whites: hipster shit
blacks: malt liquor

budweiser has been hemorrhaging for years. the micro brewery bubble has been eating their profits so bad that they are going out and buying micro breweries. i just bought an IPA from a bud microbrewery and it was disgusting

fuck off

>urban
muh microbrews
>metropolitan niggers
malt liquor e.g.

youtube.com/watch?v=m7F5O01Q2Mg

I hate your neighbor!

It's hardly American anymore, it's owned Belgians and Brazilians, the same people that own Stella Artois and like 30 other brands.

Blue Moon is an example of good American beer, even though it's by Miller.

yes but they dont ship to my part of the country. I just posted that Miller is better as far as cheap beer goes, but I typically go for Shinerbock

> US based company
> Inbev
> ?

Bud isn't American though. The whole reason they're doing this shit is because it was bought out by Belgium, arguably the cuck capital of the planet.

Budweiser is garbage, Yuengling is the far superior trash beer and not even for political reasons

This, fuck Budweiser.

k
first of all they sold out a while ago. and hired seth rogan and amy schumer.

my mexican electrician grandfather keep these fucks in buisness with his alcoholism, and they spit on his grave to pull this bullshit. fucking pathetic.

grandpa saw mexico and left, and when he became a tradesmen picked up the whitest beer he could. shlitz and bud.

fuck these cunts

>be american """"""beer"""""" producer
>steal a name, but not the superior recepture from original czech and german brewers
>produce undrinkable piss (like all american beer) under the brand of infinitely better original european product
>almost ruin the original's reputation
>this happens
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND HUH

Budweiser is trash.

Frequently the ONLY beer available at sporting events and concerts and such where they RIDICULOUSLY overprice it to make up for all the beer they make that no one buys. Because it's trash.

My fellow Americans know what I mean.

>$5 for a 16 Oz cup of piss

I'll drink water and get drunker, thanks

>not brewing you own beer

stop being a shill for foreign owned companies

This is so. The left wants to make you feel isolated and alone in your thoughts so that we feel ashamed and never share our views.

blue moon is WAY too sweet

But seriously we cant let this guy get the nuclear codes

>in what is now Czechoslovakia
fuck what did i miss

I've boycotted Buttwiper ever since they sold out to the Belgians.

Budweiser is owned by InBev, which isn't an american company. Also it tastes like water and doesn't get you drunk. Trash/10

let me redpill you all

Fuck budwieser.

They aren't american

Depends on the flavor I think. Pretty sure they have one that's not that sweet.

Haha.

"Real" Budweiser is really good.
Never had American beer, so I don't know how "Bud" tastes. Probably not as bad as portrayed, but not really good either.

I sure as shit stopped drinking it because of this.

Except that's not true. Last time Budweiser tried this shit they had a huge backlash and lost so much profits they canceled the ad campaign half way through because of it. And that was less then a year ago.

The annexations of bohemia by austria in the 16th century?

$5 for a beer?
fuck I wish

I started carrying a carbon-fiber boot flask just to avoid drinking shit beer.

The real question is why does anybody drink Budweiser to begin with?

Yuengling is the best American beer now.

I JUST read that a federal judge made him reverse the immigration ban. So basically everything is back to how it was when Obama was potus. There is nothing to Bitch about nowbb

Theyre pro trump too

its horrible.

>politicizing your product to increase its value

ISHYGDDT

Budweiser isn't American anymore. Fuck em.

agreed

I think I saw you at the store last night.

you kinda looked like pic related

Will they ever learn that it is ALWAYS a bad idea to meddle into political or social issues when you're trying to sell a product.

Most people agreeing with your statement won't buy more of your stuff, yet those who disagree with you will most certainty temporarily boycott you.
It's always a lose-lose situation, always.

budweiser's problem isnt the fact that it tastes bad, its the fact that it has no taste. The piss water meme isnt just a meme, it literally tastes like cheap beer thats been diluted with water

>virtue signaling
>over profits

Terrible marketing personnel. What a bunch of amateurs.

It's the oldest still operating, not the first.
Is it 1990? America makes the best beer in the world now. We have over 4,000 breweries, not like Bud is your only option, lmao.

German lagers are mostly pisswater compared to full flavored American ales. Not to mention they completely lack creativity. A few of our breweries are making amazing darker German lagers like doppelbock as well.

Mad respect to Belgians, though, Americans still can't match their sours.

couldn't have been me. i was shitposting all day. only left my room when mom made tendies.

this.

butt-wiper or nearly any major corporate american beer is shit

And since the super bowl is going to be nothing but leftist political ideologies rammed down your throats every commercial break, in goingn to deliver food during it and make my people fatter while making shekels.

Drink your wife's boyfriends piss

>Budweiser
>Anheuser Busch
>Thinks it's an American company in the current year

It was only a temporary halt. You think Trump is just going to forget about it? He'll probably ban a couple more countries out of spite

Is this what anime does to your brain?

Protesting budweiser should be the easiest thing on the face of the earth to do. Literally, if you are decent human being with a brain cell and a good taste in beer, you have absolutely NO excuse to drink this insulting piss water called budwesier.

Even if we hate SKorea we don't boycott Samsung.
Because we Japanese know that companies in full free market should be treated respectfully
and reinforcing our country is not be achieved by bashing a certain company.
Trump supporters have a fundamentally wrong thought.